Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Where can I buy......

Where can I buy......

Old Jul 25th 2007, 12:31 am
P2L
BE Forum Addict

P2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond repute
Question Where can I buy......

........ a trampoline for our girls birthday?

I got my DH to search on the net but the average price seems to be between $600 & $850

Any ideas would be gratefully appreciated.

Thanks
Sarah
Old Jul 25th 2007, 1:35 am
BE Forum Addict

UKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Where can I buy......

Originally Posted by kev&sarah

I got my DH to search on the net but the average price seems to be between $600 & $850

Thanks
Sarah
Can get them on Trade Me for about $400 new! Thats up here in JAFAland though - hope it's the same for you ?? I was thinking of getting Jordan one for christmas too
Old Jul 25th 2007, 5:16 am

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by kev&sarah

Thanks
Sarah
http://www.trademe.co.nz/Toys-models...0347-4146-.htm
Old Jul 25th 2007, 5:27 am
BE Forum Addict

garryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of light

hi jacky g here
we met up with a scottish couple at weekend and went to their house,there kids were out back on cracking trampoline,couldn't believe it when she told me she got it at a garage sale,you should see the things shes got there amazing,and for next to nothing.(Thats us scots for you always find a bargain) aparantly you have to be there first thing to get all the bargains.
if theres one store i really miss its argos you can buy anything you need in there,maybe one day we'l get one here.
Old Jul 25th 2007, 10:16 am
BE Enthusiast

Frenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud of

Got a 16ft nice one from Smith City for £500 when we arrived. Not on display but they can order. Get down there girl and barter..... tell them Frenchy sent you!!!!!
Old Jul 25th 2007, 10:30 am
P2L
BE Forum Addict

P2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Frenchy
Got a 16ft nice one from Smith City for £500 when we arrived. Not on display but they can order. Get down there girl and barter..... tell them Frenchy sent you!!!!!

You're a star lady Mrs French

I might owe you a glass of something for that one
Old Jul 25th 2007, 10:32 am
BE Enthusiast

RedMonsk is a name known to allRedMonsk is a name known to allRedMonsk is a name known to allRedMonsk is a name known to allRedMonsk is a name known to allRedMonsk is a name known to allRedMonsk is a name known to allRedMonsk is a name known to allRedMonsk is a name known to allRedMonsk is a name known to allRedMonsk is a name known to all

God, a lot of things are more expensive over there aren't they!

Must make sure we bring ours then - 12ft with enclosure for £150.00!
Old Jul 25th 2007, 11:29 am
BE Enthusiast

donnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to behold

I put one on layby in KMart last week - $279, 10 feet diameter with safety nets. Warehouse also had some recently cheaper than $400.