Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

where to buy childrens bedroom furniture - Auckland

where to buy childrens bedroom furniture - Auckland

Old Jun 2nd 2011, 5:11 am
hanging in there

Hellie73 is a name known to allHellie73 is a name known to allHellie73 is a name known to allHellie73 is a name known to allHellie73 is a name known to allHellie73 is a name known to allHellie73 is a name known to allHellie73 is a name known to allHellie73 is a name known to allHellie73 is a name known to allHellie73 is a name known to all
Default where to buy childrens bedroom furniture - Auckland

Hi in need of your help/advice
In our haste to leave the UK we didnt look to see what we would need when we got to our new life and indeed how much it would all cost. If I had I would have gone on a mammoth spending spree for everything we could possibly need for the next 5 years. So I am now trying to find a inexpensive well made chest of drawers for my daughter. Any ideas, I don't even mind a budget/pine/mdf set that I can paint/customise myself. (I know I used mdf and well made in same sentance but you never know) Thanks
Old Jun 2nd 2011, 5:28 am
jmh
BE Forum Addict

jmh has a reputation beyond reputejmh has a reputation beyond reputejmh has a reputation beyond reputejmh has a reputation beyond reputejmh has a reputation beyond reputejmh has a reputation beyond reputejmh has a reputation beyond reputejmh has a reputation beyond reputejmh has a reputation beyond reputejmh has a reputation beyond reputejmh has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: where to buy childrens bedroom furniture - Auckland

I went to Target Furniture at the weekend and thought it looked quite cheap and cheerful. I imagine there are branches elsewhere in Auckland.
Old Jun 2nd 2011, 8:41 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond repute

Agree Target would be the place, they have real basic paint it yourself MDF stuff among quite a wide range of none-too-bad affordable stuff.

http://www.targetfurniture.co.nz/nor...g/kids-bedroom

I must add that as a newbie here ,you'll probbaly freak at the styles and prices. HOWEVER, I can assure you in a couple of years you will realise they weren't 'that bad' afterall.

Last edited by Bo-Jangles; Jun 2nd 2011 at 8:44 am.
Old Jun 2nd 2011, 7:20 pm
hanging in there

Hellie73 is a name known to allHellie73 is a name known to allHellie73 is a name known to allHellie73 is a name known to allHellie73 is a name known to allHellie73 is a name known to allHellie73 is a name known to allHellie73 is a name known to allHellie73 is a name known to allHellie73 is a name known to allHellie73 is a name known to all

thank you both 'Target' it is, I will try my first NZ bank holiday shopping expedition this weekend
Old Jun 2nd 2011, 10:10 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Hellie73
thank you both 'Target' it is, I will try my first NZ bank holiday shopping expedition this weekend
Don't call it a bank holiday, the locals will laugh at you . It's a Public holiday.
Happy Shopping