Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

What's in your man's trousers?????

What's in your man's trousers?????

Old Aug 13th 2007, 10:28 am
Actually just Adie

Jac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: What's in your man's trousers?????

Originally Posted by RedMonsk

God I wish I had been fly on the wall! Not being a perv, honest!
Definitely a "You've been framed" moment.
Old Aug 13th 2007, 10:31 am
Actually just Adie

Jac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Am Loolah
PERV!!!

Why no photos of the event unfolding so to speak Adie?
So sorry my dear, but I didn't think there would be room for a weta and a long lens in my trousers.

Adie
Old Aug 14th 2007, 5:23 am
P2L
BE Forum Addict

P2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by spackster
Well there I was just starting to cook dinner, with Adie standing there scratching his upper thigh. I thought that maybe his psoriasis was playing him up. Anyhow he then undone his zip and I thought "hello, you don't half pick your moments!!" Next thing I know he has hand in his trousers, fiddling. Then a high pitched squeal and Adie standing there flicking his hand about in the air like a demented chicken. Then, there on the floor was this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry Adie but that is the funniest thing I've read on here in ages ..........I've got face ache, I've laughed sooooo much

:r ofl:

Jac did you laugh first or do the 'concerned'wife bit?? I know which one I would have !!!!

BTW can you get counselling for Wetas??!!!
Old Aug 14th 2007, 5:40 am
Banned

Colin in the middle is just really niceColin in the middle is just really niceColin in the middle is just really niceColin in the middle is just really niceColin in the middle is just really niceColin in the middle is just really niceColin in the middle is just really niceColin in the middle is just really niceColin in the middle is just really niceColin in the middle is just really nice

One word is woosie (think thats how its spelt )

Wait until you find a white tail spider in your clothes or beds! There are no poisonous spiders in New Zealand but this one prays on other spiders and if you get bitten you will know about it. Depends on how your body reacts but its like have Flu and you body will ache for days afterwards.

Yep been bitten twice by one and well you dont know until you notice the swelling and feel like crap. They like dry warm houses and if you have a spider problem you going to have a white tail feeding off them.

Oh and in Wanaka the place has outbraeaks of Red Back spiders mostly coming over with the Aussie tourists to Queenstown.

Yup NZ got to luv it
Old Aug 14th 2007, 5:42 am
BE Enthusiast

spackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by kev&sarah
Sorry Adie but that is the funniest thing I've read on here in ages ..........I've got face ache, I've laughed sooooo much

:r ofl:

Jac did you laugh first or do the 'concerned'wife bit?? I know which one I would have !!!!

BTW can you get counselling for Wetas??!!!
Once I had stopped screaming at the dog and cat to stop chasing the bloody thing around the kitchen, I too could not stop laughing. No concerned wife bit at all!
Old Aug 14th 2007, 6:44 am
P2L
BE Forum Addict

P2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond repute

Hey Adie

Could you imagine if the tables were turned. I would of course do the concerned husband bit. Purely because death would be a slow and painful affair.

NOT LIKELY. I would p*ss myself silly. Death would be a small price to pay to see that.

I love her really.
Old Aug 14th 2007, 6:46 am
P2L
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by kev&sarah
Hey Adie

Could you imagine if the tables were turned. I would of course do the concerned husband bit. Purely because death would be a slow and painful affair.
too right it would be
NOT LIKELY. I would p*ss myself silly. Death would be a small price to pay to see that.
It can be arranged my darling!!

I love her really.
Old Aug 14th 2007, 7:30 am
BE Forum Addict

danny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jac&Adie
Well he's having a shower before he comes anywhere near me tonight. And as for un-zipping, no-way, never.

Jac
Girl-don't you read your posts before you put em on??
Old Aug 14th 2007, 7:34 am
BE Enthusiast

spackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by danny.f
Girl-don't you read your posts before you put em on??
You dirty minded git!!!!!
Old Aug 14th 2007, 7:38 am
BE Forum Addict

danny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by spackster
You dirty minded git!!!!!
Don told me when I got in-bloody well funny-pissed meself laughin!
Old Aug 14th 2007, 7:41 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by danny.f
Don told me when I got in-bloody well funny-pissed meself laughin!
Thought that might tickle your fancy.
Old Aug 14th 2007, 7:54 am
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute

I particularly liked the thought of a 'trouser weta' and a 'bed weta' as mentioned on the phone the other night.
Old Aug 14th 2007, 8:25 am
Actually just Adie

Originally Posted by karonious
I particularly liked the thought of a 'trouser weta' and a 'bed weta' as mentioned on the phone the other night.
Oy! the less stories about me and 'Trouser Weta's' the better. Thnk you very much Thats not a reputation I particully want.
Old Aug 14th 2007, 8:29 am
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute

Oy! the less stories about me and 'Trouser Weta's' the better. Thnk you very much Thats not a reputation I particully want.
Funny though
Old Aug 14th 2007, 8:50 am
you dewty owld maan!

lardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond repute

was it squintin at ya on account of its "one eye"???

/blushes and backs into a corner/

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.