Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

What's th weather like?

What's th weather like?

Old Jul 25th 2006, 8:11 am
Forum Regular

Liz & Co has much to be proud ofLiz & Co has much to be proud ofLiz & Co has much to be proud ofLiz & Co has much to be proud ofLiz & Co has much to be proud ofLiz & Co has much to be proud ofLiz & Co has much to be proud ofLiz & Co has much to be proud ofLiz & Co has much to be proud ofLiz & Co has much to be proud ofLiz & Co has much to be proud of
Default Re: What's th weather like?

Yes please!!
Old Jul 25th 2006, 8:18 am
Forum Regular

annaerb will become famous soon enoughannaerb will become famous soon enough

Sunset

Wood Pidgeon

Rangitoto Island - Auck

Southern Motorway - Non peak time
Old Jul 25th 2006, 10:33 am
BE Forum Addict

SarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by annaerb
No not today. The two bottom ones are the area I live in.

If you would like to see more I can put more on.
Dont you just love that beach and the views??!! I sometimes drive down the coast road from Maraetai just for the hell of it... taking in the views.... its so beautiful.
Old Jul 26th 2006, 4:40 am
BE Forum Addict

SarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond repute

...and talking of weather, today has been simply gorgeous and spent the afternoon down on the beach... sorry forgot to take my camera.
Old Jul 26th 2006, 4:44 am
Forum Regular

annaerb will become famous soon enoughannaerb will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by SarahB
...and talking of weather, today has been simply gorgeous and spent the afternoon down on the beach... sorry forgot to take my camera.

Have to agree with you Sarah, truly a summers day. I took a few photos and I'm waiting for the sun to set tonight to take more.
Old Jul 26th 2006, 4:49 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by annaerb
Have to agree with you Sarah, truly a summers day. I took a few photos and I'm waiting for the sun to set tonight to take more.
It was almost like summer I agree... oh I got bit on the hand by a sandfly... little bu**er!! You shouldve seen our toddlers.... the tide was right out and they went right into the mud to try to get to the water.... we had to literally strip them off and wash them down when we got home!
Old Jul 26th 2006, 7:42 am
BE Enthusiast

Joshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond repute

some chch photos
Attached Thumbnails What's th weather like?-view-top.jpg   What's th weather like?-100_0296.jpg   What's th weather like?-view-summit-road-chch.jpg  
Old Jul 31st 2006, 2:27 am
BE Forum Addict

Wet wet wet..... Oh well, is filling up our water tanks.
Old Jul 31st 2006, 2:40 am
BE Forum Addict

kwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of light

Wet wet wet..... Oh well, is filling up our water tanks.
miserable and wet today as well
Old Jul 31st 2006, 3:43 am
Forum Regular

ex geordie is just really niceex geordie is just really niceex geordie is just really niceex geordie is just really niceex geordie is just really niceex geordie is just really niceex geordie is just really niceex geordie is just really niceex geordie is just really nice

Originally Posted by kwprwn
miserable and wet today as well
same in Tauranga
Old Jul 31st 2006, 5:09 am
BE Enthusiast

Joshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond repute

been glorious today in chch-18deg with a warm breeze. got 2 loads of washing dry on the line.
was at home with a 2yr old with a temp of 39.7!!!!!!!!!!
Old Jul 31st 2006, 9:01 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Joshlin
been glorious today in chch-18deg with a warm breeze. got 2 loads of washing dry on the line.
was at home with a 2yr old with a temp of 39.7!!!!!!!!!!
That doesnt sound like fun!! I hope your littlun is OK now! Is it one of these flu bugs thats doing the rounds?
Old Jul 31st 2006, 9:13 am
BE Forum Addict

Nice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Gob shite today............

Lovely pics NG.... is that your local beach?
No SarahB it is the beach just down the road from us, our local beach is either Murrays Bay or Rothesay Bay, take your pick, plus we had lived in our house for 2 years before we found another beach that joins Rothesay and Murrays Bays.

We never knew it existed!

We aptley named it Secret Beach.

Next time I am down there (which is fairly frequently) I'll take some piccies.

No point today as it has been persisting down with rain.

Last edited by Nice Guy; Jul 31st 2006 at 9:25 am. Reason: Bloody spilling mistake
Old Jul 31st 2006, 9:22 am
BE Forum Addict

There are beaches here in beachlands that Ive heard about but never been down to or found. My local is Sunkist Bay or Shelly Bay.... and of course the beautiful Maraetai beaches are just down the road.

I was surprised today when I watched the weather forecast and it said it had been 15 degrees here today... felt like about 10 to me... I just couldnt get warm... I ended up lighting the log burner about 3pm....lovely and warm up here now.... been burning some pine cones and they smell lovely too.
Old Jul 31st 2006, 10:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

Jude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Gob shite today............

Originally Posted by Nice Guy
No SarahB it is the beach just down the road from us, our local beach is either Murrays Bay or Rothesay Bay, take your pick, plus we had lived in our house for 2 years before we found another beach that joins Rothesay and Murrays Bays.

We never knew it existed!

We aptley named it Secret Beach.

Next time I am down there (which is fairly frequently) I'll take some piccies.

No point today as it has been persisting down with rain.

Really?? I lived in Rothesay Bay for nearly 4 years and I didn't know about it!! We walked from rothesay to murrays a few times too. Take some pics, maybe I'll recognise it!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.