Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

What's the point?????

What's the point?????

Old Dec 12th 2009, 10:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

Psychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to behold
Default What's the point?????

Of having a husband thats as good at IT as he is..... and he's good enough to make me a nice twinkly new christmas avatar..... so i can compete with the rest of you good people......

only for him to send me it in an email and say .....YOU WORK HOW TO DO IT!!!

That's what i have him for .... i now have no avatar at all ... cos in playing with it i lost my old little pandy ... now i got nowt!!!!

i hate this technology pants stuff

rant over

Psycho x

Any tips how to get a small twinkly picture from an email attachment onto an avatar x

Last edited by Psychopandy; Dec 12th 2009 at 10:11 pm. Reason: to busy ranting to spell properly
Old Dec 12th 2009, 10:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

Psychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: What's the point?????

Theres nothing like a guilt trip - just before bed to get him into action

shame my little lights arent twinkling though!!

now i know how Clark W Griswald felt
Old Dec 12th 2009, 10:48 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Bit like being married to a plumber then. Dripping taps anyone

I don't think you can have an active twinkly / moving avatar unless you pay to be a BE premium member or summat.
Check in site feedback.
Old Dec 12th 2009, 11:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by BEVS
Bit like being married to a plumber then. Dripping taps anyone

I don't think you can have an active twinkly / moving avatar unless you pay to be a BE premium member or summat.
Check in site feedback.
i gathered that x

never mind eh - i have a christmas avatar at last - i will sleep peacefully in my bed tonight x

i dont even mind that i missed the avatar poll - i couldnt have competed with numpty - nothing can compete with something that cute (the puggie not numpty)