Reload this Page >

whats on the menu today

whats on the menu today

Old Apr 29th 2005, 8:44 am
Banned

ps_wardle is on a distinguished road
Default whats on the menu today

Hi all,
so, whats on the menu today then ?? I noteiced Kaz Hens 'dead' thread has been closed, odd that.
I'd actually like to help some people today, but am happy to talk about anything at all.
48 days to go for us by the way. Not til we get to nz though, until we leave the uk, we're stopping off on the way again, malaysia....wonderful place.

Hope everyone is well

Paul
Old Apr 29th 2005, 8:44 am
Banned

Default Re: whats on the menu today

by the way, very happy to continue the 'sorry to be positive thread' aswell......

Originally Posted by ps_wardle
Hi all,
so, whats on the menu today then ?? I noteiced Kaz Hens 'dead' thread has been closed, odd that.
I'd actually like to help some people today, but am happy to talk about anything at all.
48 days to go for us by the way. Not til we get to nz though, until we leave the uk, we're stopping off on the way again, malaysia....wonderful place.

Hope everyone is well

Paul
Old Apr 29th 2005, 8:48 am
Forum Regular

Tayberry will become famous soon enoughTayberry will become famous soon enough

I said I wasn't going to post another thing on this forum site but I just want to say, this has got to STOP RIGHT NOW. It is tantamount to bullying. I've already spoken to the mod this morning to close the "Dead" thread down due to the blatant name calling and bullying being perpetrated there. I haven't posted anything on this forum today, nor do I intend to again which I'm sure is much to your delight. You win. I don't care anymore. I don't want to come onto this forum where there is a clear, nasty vendetta to try and oust several members from this site, just for posting comments you don't like. I hope you are pleased with yourselves.
What I find highly amusing is (a)Z3M-just read all of your posts. Where are your constructive comments-most of them either resort to name calling, inciting violence and flip-flopping between here and Canada-make up your mind where you are staying.

(b)ps_wardle-can I suggest that you climb down from that moral high horse and look at your own behaviour. What's that phrase? "People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones". You think calling another forum member a "pratt" acceptable forum etiquette.
(c)Markk-I find it highly amusing that you feel disgruntled no-one posted to your thread. You are upset because the moaners didn't take you up on an online argument? If I were you, I'd be more upset your little gang of supporters didn't even back you up on your own thread. And another flip-flopper too. Can't decide what country to live in yet you come on here fanning the flames?

PS_Wardle. Stop it right now. Everyone can clearly see you are intentionally trying to incite an argument here. And yes, you have also been reported for your bullying.
Old Apr 29th 2005, 8:58 am
Banned

tayberry, sod off, i'd use stronger language, but i dont know who may see this.
If the moderator or anyone wants to read this thread, it was just to start another thread of anything anyone wanted to talk about. I actually stated i wanted to help someone today. At no stage did this thread or any other, mention you tayberry, none at all. Paranoid or what.
Reported for bullying, get a bloody grip of yourself you soft arse. Your name has not been mentioned by me at any stage. As far as my calling someone else a pratt, they actually apologised to me after i'd explained why i said it, so you've done your research haven't you.
Why are you on this forum tayberry if you're returning to the uk, go on a different one for crying out loud & yes, if you don't post on here again, that would delight me & others.
I cannot believe this thread i started & i invite ANYONE to read all of it, thinks that this thread was aimed at bullying someone, i'd like to know where a supposedly intelligent person such as tayberry, can justify that on this thread.....please show me.
For anyone else interested in talking nz, please either start a new thread, or continue on this one, lets not turn this into another argument please.

Originally Posted by Tayberry
I said I wasn't going to post another thing on this forum site but I just want to say, this has got to STOP RIGHT NOW. It is tantamount to bullying. I've already spoken to the mod this morning to close the "Dead" thread down due to the blatant name calling and bullying being perpetrated there. I haven't posted anything on this forum today, nor do I intend to again which I'm sure is much to your delight. You win. I don't care anymore. I don't want to come onto this forum where there is a clear, nasty vendetta to try and oust several members from this site, just for posting comments you don't like. I hope you are pleased with yourselves.
What I find highly amusing is (a)Z3M-just read all of your posts. Where are your constructive comments-most of them either resort to name calling, inciting violence and flip-flopping between here and Canada-make up your mind where you are staying.

(b)ps_wardle-can I suggest that you climb down from that moral high horse and look at your own behaviour. What's that phrase? "People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones". You think calling another forum member a "pratt" acceptable forum etiquette.
(c)Markk-I find it highly amusing that you feel disgruntled no-one posted to your thread. You are upset because the moaners didn't take you up on an online argument? If I were you, I'd be more upset your little gang of supporters didn't even back you up on your own thread. And another flip-flopper too. Can't decide what country to live in yet you come on here fanning the flames?

PS_Wardle. Stop it right now. Everyone can clearly see you are intentionally trying to incite an argument here. And yes, you have also been reported for your bullying.