Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Whats Happened to Sky?

Whats Happened to Sky?

Old May 12th 2006, 12:47 pm
Banned

Lenny the Lion is just really niceLenny the Lion is just really niceLenny the Lion is just really niceLenny the Lion is just really niceLenny the Lion is just really niceLenny the Lion is just really niceLenny the Lion is just really niceLenny the Lion is just really nice
Default Whats Happened to Sky?

I used to like reading her honest often brutal posts on here and just wondered where she has gone.....anyone know
Old May 12th 2006, 7:22 pm
Banned

kiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Whats Happened to Sky?

Originally Posted by Lenny the Lion
I used to like reading her honest often brutal posts on here and just wondered where she has gone.....anyone know
I have no idea. I also used to enjoy her posts and the bit of banter her and I had over different topics. Just hope all is well with her and that we will see her back online soon.
Old May 12th 2006, 9:29 pm
livewire

She's probably busy just getting on with things.

Old May 13th 2006, 6:43 am
sky
Banned

sky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond repute

Im busy selling the house .
We've decided to buy land, alls going well and think we have a buyer already fingers crossed.
Old May 14th 2006, 8:06 am
Banned

kiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sky
We've decided to buy land, alls going well and think we have a buyer already fingers crossed.
Good luck with it. Hope all goes well
Old May 14th 2006, 9:21 am
sky
Banned

sky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you Is exciting times for us
Old May 15th 2006, 12:47 am
Member of Mumo-land

mumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by sky
Wow Sky. Good luck with that. I'm excited for you
Old May 15th 2006, 7:31 am
Forum Regular

MV5555 has a brilliant futureMV5555 has a brilliant futureMV5555 has a brilliant futureMV5555 has a brilliant futureMV5555 has a brilliant futureMV5555 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by sky

Hi Sky
me and my wife have had several discussions about this house/land buying decision and because we are not bringing a great deal of money about 100,000 nz dollars. We are under the impression that buying land and gettting a company to put a house on it would save a great deal of money and have a good resale potential. What are your thoughts on this .....thanx in advance
Mark
Old May 15th 2006, 10:02 am
sky
Banned

We were told by Stonewood homes that building new would easy make you $60k profit on resale.
We aren't planning on using a kit home company though.