Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

What's going down, man?

What's going down, man?

Old Apr 20th 2007, 5:11 pm
Account Closed

mazi is an unknown quantity at this point
Default What's going down, man?

I know about Lad, but what about the rest of you - is Am Loolah still not smoking, is she there yet? Has Maz been for her recce? Has Paladin changed his mind yet? Does Danny F still want a fight? Is Nice guy still very very nice? etc.....
Old Apr 20th 2007, 9:13 pm
TeamEmbo

TeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What's going down, man?

Originally Posted by mazi View Post
I know about Lad, but what about the rest of you - is Am Loolah still not smoking, is she there yet? Has Maz been for her recce? Has Paladin changed his mind yet? Does Danny F still want a fight? Is Nice guy still very very nice? etc.....
Hey, where have you been? Are you with child yet? I thought Maz was in Cch!
We've been for our recce. Loved it. OH has job. Hopefully arriving Cch end May. (Yes I can hear you groan at our lack of aspiration from here !
Old Apr 20th 2007, 10:08 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by TeamEmbo View Post
Hey, where have you been? Are you with child yet? I thought Maz was in Cch!
We've been for our recce. Loved it. OH has job. Hopefully arriving Cch end May. (Yes I can hear you groan at our lack of aspiration from here !
I've been absent from school for various reasons but my mum sent a note. Not with child, no.

Has Maz actually moved then, or is she recce-ing in ChCh?

What is OH's job? You'll be arriving in ChCh just in time for the full-on Winter season, you lucky things!
Old Apr 20th 2007, 10:31 pm
Banned

Jack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond repute

You know about me then hey?

Maz is there now

Paladin is selling up and moving over

Danny F and Am Loolah can answer for themselves

Nice Guy's well, he's with me
Old Apr 20th 2007, 10:36 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Jack The Lad View Post
You know about me then hey?

Oh yes, you never change
Nice Guy's well, he's with me
REALLY????
Old Apr 21st 2007, 6:17 am
Banned

Jack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond repute

REALLY????
Foiled

Old Apr 21st 2007, 6:36 am
Maz

Maz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond repute

Hiya mazi! Just got back just over 3 hours ago. Tucking in to some cheese & wine now as body has absolutely zero clue what day or time it is.

How are you doing? Still not up the duff then eh? Tsk tsk.
Old Apr 21st 2007, 8:24 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Maz View Post
Hiya mazi! Just got back just over 3 hours ago. Tucking in to some cheese & wine now as body has absolutely zero clue what day or time it is.

How are you doing? Still not up the duff then eh? Tsk tsk.
Cheese and wine always good. How was it? Did you hate it with all the passion you can muster?! Tell the truth now.

No buns in my oven, no!
Old Apr 21st 2007, 8:27 am
Maz

Maz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond repute

Cheese and wine always good. How was it? Did you hate it with all the passion you can muster?! Tell the truth now.

No buns in my oven, no!
Well let's put it this way... I was already convinced, but hubby was unsure. Now we're both completely gung-ho.

No buns in oven? You're missing out missie.
Old Apr 21st 2007, 8:33 am
Account Closed

Well let's put it this way... I was already convinced, but hubby was unsure. Now we're both completely gung-ho.

No buns in oven? You're missing out missie.
You were aready convinced you hated it? And now hubby does too? I knew it!!
Old Apr 21st 2007, 8:37 am
you dewty owld maan!

lardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond repute
Red face Re: What's going down, man?

now now ladies -- !!
how's it going in soon to be sunny Italy?
still sharpening the wits of the young uns over there?
I'm willing to eat some humble pie on the NZ is all great/ NZ is crap debates as a lot of what you said now makes more sense........
Old Apr 21st 2007, 8:41 am
Maz

Hee hee! Nah wrong way round luvvie! I was already convinced I'd love it, and I was right.
Old Apr 21st 2007, 8:46 am
you dewty owld maan!

lardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond repute

Hee hee! Nah wrong way round luvvie! I was already convinced I'd love it, and I was right.
/true to form Maz rises to the bait/
or /Mazi is drunk at 9am/

/LardyL ponders on this conundrum........./
Old Apr 21st 2007, 8:53 am
Maz

Originally Posted by lardyl View Post
/true to form Maz rises to the bait/
or /Mazi is drunk at 9am/

/LardyL ponders on this conundrum........./
Please do not confuse Maz (me ) and Mazi

It's nearly 11 am in Italy where Mazi is, and nearly 4 am where I am in the US Midwest. And I'm starting to get a little squiffy, but laughing my arse off at Borat.
Old Apr 21st 2007, 8:57 am
you dewty owld maan!

Please do not confuse Maz (me ) and Mazi

It's nearly 11 am in Italy where Mazi is, and nearly 4 am where I am in the US Midwest. And I'm starting to get a little squiffy, but laughing my arse off at Borat.
I would never, ever, confuse you ladies (well, at least not unintentionally )......been here before methinks
what I was getting at is that she was either unable to understand your post or that she had attempted to wind you up and had suceeded......
BTW, its 2100hrs in a (relatively) chilly North Island at the mo.....have a drink on me and good luck getting over the jet lag........

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.