Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

What's for dinner?

What's for dinner?

Old Sep 13th 2015, 10:41 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What's for dinner?

Originally Posted by Pom_Chch
Crikey, sorry people, it was a light hearted comment with no malice behind it what so ever. Ah, never mind, I'll get my coat as well
Ah the written word. How easily it is to be misunderstood at times .

Who know's what's for dinner tonight? My two brain cells haven't met yet today, so no ideas forthcoming

Think we have a Frey Bentos pie lurking somewhere.
Old Sep 14th 2015, 12:15 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Pom_Chch
I'll get my coat as well
There is no need to break out the rainmac in sunny Christchurch. I am not offended and you are right , Mr BEVS is a keeper . Bless his smelly rolled up socks in the wash basket.
Old Sep 14th 2015, 12:36 am
you dewty owld maan!

lardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Vitalstatistix
Think we have a Frey Bentos pie lurking somewhere.
you might want to "can" that one ---- I'll get me coat ----
Hey annie, you've got 4,999 posts as of now.
Hope you're well.
Madam BEVs too - "Libby and I" are still soldiering on and still together, three and a bit years later, thanks to BE.

Last edited by lardyl; Sep 14th 2015 at 12:39 am.
Old Sep 14th 2015, 10:51 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lardyl
you might want to "can" that one ---- I'll get me coat ----
Hey annie, you've got 4,999 posts as of now.
Hope you're well.
Madam BEVs too - "Libby and I" are still soldiering on and still together, three and a bit years later, thanks to BE.
I've hit 5000 without even realising it. Now 5001 with this one. All good with us, have started "thesping" at Centrestage. Next production is Cinderella, not really my bag but keeping my hand in.
You still living up this way? Good to hear things are going well.

Met up with a friend's parents from the UK so have been for an Italian in the city. Snapper, mussels and farro.......delissimo! Was intrigued by the Orgy of mushrooms but I decided I couldn't deal with such a 'hot' dish on a Monday. Far too early on in the week for that sort of thing
Old Sep 14th 2015, 11:40 am
Joined on April fools day

Beaverstate has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverstate has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverstate has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverstate has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverstate has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverstate has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverstate has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverstate has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverstate has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverstate has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverstate has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BEVS
There is no need to break out the rainmac in sunny Christchurch. I am not offended and you are right , Mr BEVS is a keeper . Bless his smelly rolled up socks in the wash basket.
Stir fry duck, first time I have had it Yummy. Do not overcook!!!
Old Sep 14th 2015, 9:31 pm
you dewty owld maan!

lardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Vitalstatistix
I've hit 5000 without even realising it. Now 5001 with this one. All good with us, have started "thesping" at Centrestage. Next production is Cinderella, not really my bag but keeping my hand in.
You still living up this way? Good to hear things are going well.

Met up with a friend's parents from the UK so have been for an Italian in the city. Snapper, mussels and farro.......delissimo! Was intrigued by the Orgy of mushrooms but I decided I couldn't deal with such a 'hot' dish on a Monday. Far too early on in the week for that sort of thing
We're next door to "he is risen" if you know what I mean.....the guy who had no hands and now has them again ...not far down from the newly painted red building
Rode past said place yesterday on my bike heading off to the estuary and thought of you before I noticed one of the cars from the Oilver production behind the place. I took my 10 year old to that show and he loved it, still sings "consider yourself" at the top of his voice when prompted.
Small world, small country, even smaller retirement village by the sea.......

OH and last night I rustled up hot roast chicken salad with pasta, some of NW's finest size14, countdown's el-cheapo veggie stir fry (for the salad) followed by some evaporated milk (we had to use up), tinned cheap countdown pineapple slices and yoghurt. The joys of being on yer own with a growing teenager in the house.

Last edited by lardyl; Sep 14th 2015 at 9:34 pm.
Old Sep 17th 2015, 8:42 am

bakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond repute

Curry.
Old Sep 17th 2015, 10:21 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond repute

Living on the edge here with nom nom 'Nosh' breakfast sausages for dinner with roasted red onion, homemade jacket wedges and Heinz English Recipe Baked Beans.
Old Oct 10th 2015, 3:42 am

Location: Wellington - I miss Castles, the NHS & English school system
MrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Daddy Long Legs
ah...hamburgers
Welcome to British Expats DLL - good to see you getting straight in there. Would be nice to read a little about yourself and you situation and what brings you to the NZ part of BE
Old Oct 10th 2015, 3:56 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MrsFychan
Welcome to British Expats DLL - good to see you getting straight in there. Would be nice to read a little about yourself and you situation and what brings you to the NZ part of BE
I'm thinking most likely looking for ways to serve up restaurant quality spam three ways.
Old Oct 10th 2015, 5:07 am

Snap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond repute

Beef Bourguignonne made with a Hawkes Bay Syrah and will be served with a Mission Estate 2013 Gimblett Gravels Reserve Syrah.  I'm not a big fan of red wine but I'll make an exception in this case.  Well, it is Saturday.
Old Oct 10th 2015, 5:49 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Bo-Jangles
I'm thinking most likely looking for ways to serve up restaurant quality spam three ways.
Not so much spam as Kittleson porridge.
Old Oct 10th 2015, 8:39 am

bakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond repute

Clams and oyster mushrooms and pasta in a garlicky pesto sauce.
Old Oct 10th 2015, 1:25 pm
BE Forum Addict

Pica has a reputation beyond reputePica has a reputation beyond reputePica has a reputation beyond reputePica has a reputation beyond reputePica has a reputation beyond reputePica has a reputation beyond reputePica has a reputation beyond reputePica has a reputation beyond reputePica has a reputation beyond reputePica has a reputation beyond reputePica has a reputation beyond repute

Chicken domoda with scotch bonnet chilli ! fabulous!
Old Oct 10th 2015, 1:26 pm
BE Forum Addict

Pica has a reputation beyond reputePica has a reputation beyond reputePica has a reputation beyond reputePica has a reputation beyond reputePica has a reputation beyond reputePica has a reputation beyond reputePica has a reputation beyond reputePica has a reputation beyond reputePica has a reputation beyond reputePica has a reputation beyond reputePica has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bakedbean
Clams and oyster mushrooms and pasta in a garlicky pesto sauce.
Yum!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.