Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Whats Beachlands like as an area?

Whats Beachlands like as an area?

Old Jul 4th 2008, 10:32 am
Just Joined

James S has a spectacular aura aboutJames S has a spectacular aura aboutJames S has a spectacular aura about
Default Whats Beachlands like as an area?

Hi there we are moving out from Yorkshire to Auckland at the end of July and have just started to look at rental properties and a few people have mentioned Beachlands as a decent location, Im going to be working in Manukau City so as long as Im within 45 mins of there I dont really mind.

Does anyone know that area - my family are really into horses so we want somewhere rural (ideally with grazing) but somewhere near the coast.

Any help/advice would be much appreciated.

Cheers

James S
Old Jul 4th 2008, 10:50 am
Forum Regular

CCGM.IN.NZ has much to be proud ofCCGM.IN.NZ has much to be proud ofCCGM.IN.NZ has much to be proud ofCCGM.IN.NZ has much to be proud ofCCGM.IN.NZ has much to be proud ofCCGM.IN.NZ has much to be proud ofCCGM.IN.NZ has much to be proud ofCCGM.IN.NZ has much to be proud ofCCGM.IN.NZ has much to be proud ofCCGM.IN.NZ has much to be proud ofCCGM.IN.NZ has much to be proud of
Default Re: Whats Beachlands like as an area?

Hi James, SarahB lives out in Beachlands, and has a horse out there too. I'm sure if you pm her she'll give you the low down on the area.
Old Jul 4th 2008, 9:35 pm
BE Forum Addict

SarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Whats Beachlands like as an area?

Hi James, have just PM'd you.

Link for you...

http://www.pohutukawacoast.co.nz/w/56.htm

Good luck with your move.