Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

what're you doing with the bank hol?

what're you doing with the bank hol?

Old Oct 22nd 2009, 7:56 am
Account Closed

Stoof is an unknown quantity at this point
Default what're you doing with the bank hol?

just being nosy and looking for inspiration... a little late perhaps! at the moment the most exciting thing planned for our weekend is making the christmas cake!!!
Old Oct 22nd 2009, 8:20 am
Banned

Madmaxdeux will become famous soon enough
Default Re: what're you doing with the bank hol?

You mean the Public Holiday dont you

Me looks like I am working as this weekend officially marks the end of the winter ski season traffic and start of the summer activities. Bit Ironc we were starting to unofficially kick into summer stuff back in september and then the white stuff came again and closed the Tongariro Crossing. Really looking forward to the summer this year got so much on and well a lot of challenges to fit things in. Labour weekend is just the start of the busy season although it is busier it is less frantic and more consistant than winter.
Old Oct 22nd 2009, 8:45 am
BE Forum Addict

weejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond repute

Hopefully going down south to the Catlins with my friend and her family to stay in a bach

Phyl x
Old Oct 22nd 2009, 9:25 am
BE Forum Addict

simonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond repute

Gardening and laying a new deck...
Old Oct 22nd 2009, 9:35 am
BE Forum Addict

cappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond repute

oooh Simon, you're gitting a new 'dick'
Old Oct 22nd 2009, 9:52 am

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by cappuccino
oooh Simon, you're gitting a new 'dick'
Who gets to sit on Simon's shiny new "dick" first?
Old Oct 22nd 2009, 9:54 am
Forum Regular

hosebergine has much to be proud ofhosebergine has much to be proud ofhosebergine has much to be proud ofhosebergine has much to be proud ofhosebergine has much to be proud ofhosebergine has much to be proud ofhosebergine has much to be proud ofhosebergine has much to be proud ofhosebergine has much to be proud ofhosebergine has much to be proud ofhosebergine has much to be proud of

looks like I'm in bed with the virus kindly passed on by my 4yr old

I am guessing Auckland is going to be like a ghost town but we're staying put I think. If I'm up and about we might treat ourselves to a dolphin cruise courtesy of the Pak n Save vouchers and maybe a whizz out to sea on the kayak. I've got to fit in my last big run before the quarter marathon next week but that all depends on paracetamol usage!

Simon, I am very envious of you having your own dick. If we were in our own house rather than a rental there would be a weekend of DIY projects to get stuck into

Oh for a dick of my own
Old Oct 22nd 2009, 10:04 am
BE Forum Addict

simonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond repute

If i said it was yeah big, would you believe me!!!
Old Oct 22nd 2009, 10:17 am

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by simonmarkellis
If i said it was yeah big, would you believe me!!!
Only if we'd seen the photos to prove it ...
Old Oct 22nd 2009, 11:24 am
BE Forum Addict

RobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond repute

No chance of sitting on the `dick` I am working!
Old Oct 23rd 2009, 7:14 pm
Forum Regular

NZGrl is a splendid one to beholdNZGrl is a splendid one to beholdNZGrl is a splendid one to beholdNZGrl is a splendid one to beholdNZGrl is a splendid one to beholdNZGrl is a splendid one to beholdNZGrl is a splendid one to beholdNZGrl is a splendid one to beholdNZGrl is a splendid one to beholdNZGrl is a splendid one to beholdNZGrl is a splendid one to behold

Im going to be spending my weekend at Waiwera Thermal Resort...All that lovely warm water and Oh the beautiful spa for luxurious treatments...

Wish I could indulge in all that lovelyness rather than working there all weekend though!
Old Oct 23rd 2009, 7:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

weejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond repute

BUGGER...weather report is for rain,rain and rain so Catlins will have to wait for better weather. Back to drawing board now....what to do with 2 boys and a husband on a wet day in Dunedin???????????

Phyl x
Old Oct 23rd 2009, 10:23 pm

love30stm is an unknown quantity at this point

Bowling I think
Old Oct 23rd 2009, 10:26 pm
Banned

Madmaxdeux will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by love30stm
Bowling I think
Your not at the Durrie Hill Club are you?
Old Oct 23rd 2009, 10:28 pm

love30stm is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Madmaxdeux
Your not at the Durrie Hill Club are you?
NOOOOOOOO!!!!! 'Ten pin bowling'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.