Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

What are your plans for New Year's Eve?

What are your plans for New Year's Eve?

Old Dec 30th 2007, 10:43 pm
Maz

Maz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What are your plans for New Year's Eve?

Originally Posted by karonious
Then of course there's that ancient scottish tradition of 'mothing'. You wander the streets, bottle in hand and gravitate towards any house that has a light on in the hope that there is a party going on
I like that one much better!

OK time to log off and go to Whitby shops for more cat food. Hungry little buggers, they are.
Old Dec 31st 2007, 12:25 am
BE Forum Addict

garryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by karonious
Then of course there's that ancient scottish tradition of 'mothing'. You wander the streets, bottle in hand and gravitate towards any house that has a light on in the hope that there is a party going on
and don't forget yir lump o coal.....thats a tradition in scotland....jacky
Old Dec 31st 2007, 4:48 am
BE Enthusiast

brussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by garryhg
and don't forget yir lump o coal.....thats a tradition in scotland....jacky
and in north of england too, i always used to get roped into the first footing, being dark haired man, well i was then anyway ! Well at least i got a peck on the cheek from my mate's aunties and grannies (at least it wasn't on the lips)