`

BEVS has disabled reputation
Default Re: what you doing at Xmas

Nice one Nukiwi
Old Nov 16th 2011, 5:36 am

love30stm is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by nukiwi
This will be our 3rd Christmas and still can't get used to it, so we said last year we'd book to go away. So we are off to the Gold Coast for a week and then Sydney for 2 nights. New Year's Eve we will be on a dinner cruise on the harbour ready to watch the fireworks....
Sounds wonderful
Old Nov 16th 2011, 6:31 am
Truth is the safest lie.

Charismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Justcol
Hells Sunbathers
Green Power? We can all ride electric vehicles. Sure they be laughing now but you can sneak up for a drive-by on electric mode they'll never hear us coming till we be like "blat...blat, blat" , like a foxsssssss.
Old Nov 16th 2011, 6:45 am
BE Enthusiast

nukiwi has a reputation beyond reputenukiwi has a reputation beyond reputenukiwi has a reputation beyond reputenukiwi has a reputation beyond reputenukiwi has a reputation beyond reputenukiwi has a reputation beyond reputenukiwi has a reputation beyond reputenukiwi has a reputation beyond reputenukiwi has a reputation beyond reputenukiwi has a reputation beyond reputenukiwi has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BEVS
Nice one Nukiwi
We had no idea BEVS when we booked the holiday back in January this year that we'd be building a new house too but as we got a great deal booking early and paid for it all, we decided to still go and boy do we need it now

Originally Posted by love30stm
Sounds wonderful
Thanks....the first holiday in 4 years so really can't wait
Old Nov 16th 2011, 7:40 am
BE Forum Addict

Justcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Charismatic
Green Power? We can all ride electric vehicles. Sure they be laughing now but you can sneak up for a drive-by on electric mode they'll never hear us coming till we be like "blat...blat, blat" , like a foxsssssss.
Bastard!! thats coffee all over my keyboard
Old Nov 16th 2011, 9:07 am
Truth is the safest lie.

Charismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond repute

Second option was a Triumph Rocket III, anybody who buys a 2.3l motorcycle has to have a few screws loose and isn't afraid of imminent death.
Old Nov 16th 2011, 10:41 am
Life is what YOU make it.

Stormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond repute

Second option was a Triumph Rocket III, anybody who buys a 2.3l motorcycle has to have a few screws loose and isn't afraid of imminent death.
Hardly the bike to enjoy NZ roads with...OK for posing and straight lining..
Nah I can just picture you on a R6 flying round the Coro Loop......
Old Nov 16th 2011, 12:09 pm
Truth is the safest lie.

R6? You flashy showoff, a Cub or Fizzy is what you want. Plenty of power, can get from Wellington t' Auckland for less than the cost of a box of Ferrero Roche (Which, it also turns out, is about the distance you need to run to burn that off again ).
Old Nov 16th 2011, 12:20 pm

Stormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond repute

R6? You flashy showoff, a Cub or Fizzy is what you want. Plenty of power, can get from Wellington t' Auckland for less than the cost of a box of Ferrero Roche (Which, it also turns out, is about the distance you need to run to burn that off again ).
Ah you can't mean a Triumph Tiger Cub...? I started off on one of them....
Old Nov 16th 2011, 12:23 pm
Truth is the safest lie.

Triumph? Too much trouble. Honda Cub is what you want.
Old Nov 16th 2011, 12:26 pm

Triumph? Too much trouble. Honda Cub is what you want.
I ride the next model up...CBR 1100XX Super Blackbird.......
Old Nov 16th 2011, 12:48 pm
Truth is the safest lie.

At least Justcol won't have to got through the post Christmas dieting ritual.

Honestly we'll go out for dinner and she'll order a salad despite enticement to order some real food which she will decline as she's "on a diet" while I have an oversize steak, mash, roast veg which have been liberally drowned in gravy. Then she'll proceed to steal half of what I've ordered starting with the chips (always starts with the chips, the high fat starch rich part of the meal...never the veg), like you don't gain the weight if you don't order it. I'll tell you what it bloody works, considering she eats what I do and a salad she looks great .

I have to order more after new years resolutions or I end up starved. "Why didn't you order the Yorkshire puddings, you know I love them!" FF....

Then it gets to the point of "I'm not cooking for you any more, you're making me fat! I was never fat before I met you..." accusations, like I've been sprinkling clenbuterol in her casseroles.
Old Nov 16th 2011, 8:32 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BEVS
OK OK .
A wee bit in your face I s'pose.
Back to a piddly job.

...sorted!
Cheers
Old Nov 16th 2011, 9:03 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond repute

Total control? Ambitious planning. We planned a BBQ the other day and that proved to be overly ambitious also.
Damn, I've been cut down to size...sasaam, frasaam. And if wasn't for those pesky kids, I would have got away with it
Old Nov 18th 2011, 8:37 am
Banned

tweetweet has much to be proud oftweetweet has much to be proud oftweetweet has much to be proud oftweetweet has much to be proud oftweetweet has much to be proud oftweetweet has much to be proud oftweetweet has much to be proud oftweetweet has much to be proud oftweetweet has much to be proud oftweetweet has much to be proud oftweetweet has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Justcol
I've been trying to think of what to do at Xmas, This year will the first time
ever I will on my own, (Broomhilda and youngest son are holidaying in the UK)
Any ideas of what i can do apart from sitting home? I thought maybe a nice
opportunity to get on the motorbike and tour the country a bit ??
Any other suggestions bearing in mind everywhere will be closed
go for a bike ride, you should meet up with like minded folk doing the same thing

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.