Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

What we did on Christmas Eve

What we did on Christmas Eve

Old Dec 25th 2007, 6:18 am
Maz

Maz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up What we did on Christmas Eve

We sang carols, ate mince pies and drank. (surprise!)

And who we did it with.

If those who were there want a full soft copy to do with as you wish, please PM me your e-mail address and I'll get it right out to you.

Thank you so much, Danny & Donna, for hosting a great evening! It was wonderful to see everyone again, and great to meet Donna's Mum & Dad. See you all again tomorrow!
Attached Thumbnails What we did on Christmas Eve-danny-donna-700px.jpg  
Old Dec 25th 2007, 3:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

crap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What we did on Christmas Eve

Hi Maz, where is Mazzzz? (in the picture)

Hope you are having a great time with folks!

I am busy at home!!!!!!!!!!!

a)cooking
b)cleaning,
c)gardening,
d)digging,
e)studying MathS (for work)!!!!!!!!!aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrggggg ggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!

I am good!!!!!!!!!!!! and am enjoying being with family in AK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

have a fantasitc Boxing day!

Last edited by crap coffee; Dec 25th 2007 at 4:41 pm.
Old Dec 25th 2007, 6:48 pm
Maz

Maz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond repute

You need to stay off the coffee, girl! I'm the brunette in the brown top, crouching down onthe right near the front. Had to set up the timer then run to be included in the photo.

Yeah sorry I didn't include names, there were just so many!
Old Dec 25th 2007, 7:07 pm
Banned

Maryanne_Tga is just really niceMaryanne_Tga is just really niceMaryanne_Tga is just really niceMaryanne_Tga is just really niceMaryanne_Tga is just really niceMaryanne_Tga is just really niceMaryanne_Tga is just really niceMaryanne_Tga is just really niceMaryanne_Tga is just really niceMaryanne_Tga is just really nice

wow! You look young! nice red top btw

edit - Just read your post and you said brown top... which makes my 'attempt' at a 'joke' even more lame.

Last edited by Maryanne_Tga; Dec 25th 2007 at 7:10 pm.
Old Dec 25th 2007, 8:32 pm
Maz

Originally Posted by Maryanne_Tga
wow! You look young! nice red top btw

edit - Just read your post and you said brown top... which makes my 'attempt' at a 'joke' even more lame.
My daughter is next to me, on Welly Wife's lap.
Old Dec 25th 2007, 9:09 pm
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute

I'm the one with sunglasses wearing black!!!
That's the Porirua posse at it's finest - thanks Donna and Danny, and the rest of the whanau
Old Dec 26th 2007, 1:21 am
BE Forum Addict

crap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE]I'm the one with sunglasses wearing black!!!

oh. really?
Old Dec 26th 2007, 1:35 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Maz
You need to stay off the coffee, girl! I'm the brunette in the brown top, crouching down onthe right near the front. Had to set up the timer then run to be included in the photo.

Yeah sorry I didn't include names, there were just so many!
GOOD GOOD. Thanks Maz, (last night) I thought it's you! you look happy and lively! Your daughter is sooooo cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuute
Old Dec 26th 2007, 2:07 am
BE Enthusiast

brussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to behold

my 2 twin sons and i went to the family bbq at rabbit island near nelson, fab weather ! i am so happy to be able to spend time with them after thinking i would never be a dad again ! happy new year everyone !
Old Dec 26th 2007, 2:17 am
Account Closed

Yotty is an unknown quantity at this point

are there still the fallen trees and pine cones washed up on the beach Brussels?
Old Dec 26th 2007, 6:27 am
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=crap coffee;5704631]
I'm the one with sunglasses wearing black!!!

oh. really?
OK, I'm the female wearing sunglasses and a black top over a green T-shirt......I had forgotten Paladin was also in black and wearing sunglasses
Old Dec 26th 2007, 6:37 am
BE Forum Addict

[QUOTE=karonious;5704976]
Originally Posted by crap coffee

OK, I'm the female wearing sunglasses and a black top over a green T-shirt......I had forgotten Paladin was also in black and wearing sunglasses
Hi Karen, all cool. you look cool. I read your blogs lately and saw your photo there. but couldn't remember ..BUt now I know!
Old Dec 26th 2007, 6:41 am
conquering the world!

[QUOTE=crap coffee;5704991]
Originally Posted by karonious

Hi Karen, all cool. you look cool. I read your blogs lately and saw your photo there. but couldn't remember ..BUt now I know!
I've lost over 2 stone in the last 3 months - some small saving grace in the midst of all the crap!!
Old Dec 26th 2007, 7:18 am
BE Forum Addict

[QUOTE=karonious;5704998]
Originally Posted by crap coffee

I've lost over 2 stone in the last 3 months - some small saving grace in the midst of all the crap!!
It's Good though
Old Dec 26th 2007, 7:57 am
BE Forum Addict

simonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Maz
My daughter is next to me, on Welly Wife's lap.
I'm the good looking one!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.