Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

What is the top 3 most wanted items from uk?

What is the top 3 most wanted items from uk?

Old Sep 2nd 2007, 12:13 pm
you dewty owld maan!

lardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What is the top 3 most wanted items from uk?

Originally Posted by Am Loolah
My new decent rigger boots with a steel midsole are doing just dandy thanking you muchly - can't believe you haven't got yourself sorted?
I'm getting some from Arco in UK - my favourite French Jallettes - uber brill, tres jollie, damn f-ing tastic, boots from the gods.......

.....yes me likes em!!!!!!!!1111111111
Old Sep 2nd 2007, 12:16 pm

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by lardyl
I'm getting some from Arco in UK - my favourite French Jallettes - uber brill, tres jollie, damn f-ing tastic, boots from the gods.......

.....yes me likes em!!!!!!!!1111111111
The words more, out and get spring to mind - but then I guess you're waiting on them there boots?!
Old Sep 2nd 2007, 12:21 pm
you dewty owld maan!

lardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Am Loolah
The words more, out and get spring to mind - but then I guess you're waiting on them there boots?!
hey I have the boots plus some tasty Dunlops for gumbooting also with mid-soles.....all my own and all from UK......just love the feel of the rubber on my calves......whey hey PPE is wonderful stuff........ /dons ppe gimp suit and rolls off to bed/
Old Sep 2nd 2007, 7:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

nero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jaybirdjan
Dilute juice with no added sugar seems to be packet stuff here full of sugar!!!:curse:
Hi if you mean squash - we have found that Baker Halls original is low calorie. I have to say it is not free of sugar but is has the least amount of sugar that we can find. Plus it tastes good
Old Sep 2nd 2007, 8:48 pm
Jedi Princess

kiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by garryhg
bisto gravy granuals,paid a bit more for them,but was worth it...we had real gravy for our dinner
You can buy bisto in NZ, dunno about granules tho. IMHO tho, REAL gravy (like my nan made) was made from the juices of the roast meat, flour,water, a tspn of vegemite and a shake of pepper, stirred and gently heated on the stove.

and garry is sitting tucking into steam pudding and custard as we speak...
Yummo...I'm coming to your place for dinner Has it got golden syrup in/on it? DELISH!
Old Sep 2nd 2007, 8:53 pm
BE Forum Addict

garryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of light

[QUOTE=kiwi_child;5264844]You can buy bisto in NZ, dunno about granules tho. IMHO tho, REAL gravy (like my nan made) was made from the juices of the roast meat, flour,water, a tspn of vegemite and a shake of pepper, stirred and gently heated on the stov it? ]

have to agree,that was real gravy when i was growing up to:thumbsup

i'm afraid i'm not much of a cookthats as real as mine would get from me

if i've not heated it up in a micro,then to me that means i've cooked it
Old Sep 2nd 2007, 8:58 pm
Jedi Princess

kiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=garryhg;5264857 If i've not heated it up in a micro,then to me that means i've cooked it[/QUOTE]

I certainly understand
Old Sep 3rd 2007, 2:22 am
Forum Regular

sammymac has a brilliant futuresammymac has a brilliant futuresammymac has a brilliant futuresammymac has a brilliant futuresammymac has a brilliant futuresammymac has a brilliant future

Voice tablets

Theakston's Old Perculiar (pint of)

A propper curry from Bradford!
Old Sep 3rd 2007, 3:28 am
BE Forum Addict

Jude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to behold

Cornish pasties from Cornwall, more specifically, the bakers at the end of my mums road.

That's all for food. 5 years on I don't miss anything else
Old Sep 3rd 2007, 3:42 am

happynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nice

Pardon the seppo interruption, but it sucks how a tiny bottle of Tabasco sauce goes for NZ$4.80 here and the same product in the US is only US$0.98.

:curse:

Sorry, back to your normal UK channel.
Old Sep 3rd 2007, 3:50 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

bisto gravy granules
paxo stuffing
M&S underwear.
books - oops that's 4.

Phils would be -
doughnuts
rowntrees jelly
Old Sep 3rd 2007, 4:41 am
BE Forum Addict

UKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond repute

Asda
Next
My niece and nephew (yeah I know that's 2 but they're a package!)

I've got 2 great big tubs of proper Bisto on it's way over My cousin was sick of me moaning lol
Old Sep 3rd 2007, 9:03 am
Forum Regular

sammymac has a brilliant futuresammymac has a brilliant futuresammymac has a brilliant futuresammymac has a brilliant futuresammymac has a brilliant futuresammymac has a brilliant future

1. My friends
  2. Proper weetabix (soz weetbix is like cardboard not anything like weetabix!)
  3. Clarks for the kids shoes (have never found anywhere here that measures childrens feet the same )

As am hugely preggers at the mo, I also miss the variety of baby stuff from the UK, but have coped!!
Old Sep 3rd 2007, 9:28 am
BE Forum Addict

SarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sammymac
  1. My friends
  2. Proper weetabix (soz weetbix is like cardboard not anything like weetabix!)
  3. Clarks for the kids shoes (have never found anywhere here that measures childrens feet the same )

As am hugely preggers at the mo, I also miss the variety of baby stuff from the UK, but have coped!!
I agree about the Weetbix.... its pretty gross. I had Ready Brek again this morning.... I'm trying to limit myself so the box lasts me longer but it tastes soooooo good!

I threw or gave away all my baby stuff so I had to buy from scratch again this time. Bits and bobs I couldnt find in the shops I got people to send over from UK for me. Tell you what I miss..... going into Tesco or Mothercare and seeing a huge rack of Vests or All In Ones all in the proper sizing.... and good quality. Some of the stuff here falls apart as the top loader is so harsh. But I am learning where and where not to buy stuff from now. .... and dont even get me started on the sizing for babies here!!
Old Sep 3rd 2007, 9:46 am
P2L
BE Forum Addict

P2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond repute

Boots (the Chemist) and Advantage points

Next (esp for the kids)

Waitrose not all of it, just the 'ready meal' bit. Ocassionally I would love to be lazy and just chuck it in the microwave

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.