Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

What is the top 3 most wanted items from uk?

What is the top 3 most wanted items from uk?

Old Sep 2nd 2007, 9:29 am
BE Forum Addict

SarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What is the top 3 most wanted items from uk?

Originally Posted by lardyl
PakNSave Sylvia Park, International Food Aisle, always get a dozen or so bars when passing!!!
My OH goes there. He got me Ready Brek last week..... so nice with lots of sugar on top! .... oh, and we had a bag of BlackJacks and Fruit Salads....they have all gone already.
Old Sep 2nd 2007, 9:31 am
BE Forum Addict

SarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by garryhg
just been to pakaranga,bramtins british shop,bought custard powder(birds) angel delight and bisto gravy granuals,paid a bit more for them,but was worth it...we had real gravy for our dinner,

and garry is sitting tucking into steam pudding and custard as we speak...
We still have a few Bisto Gravy Granules left from what we brought over with us... we dont have gravy that often but its nice when we do.
Old Sep 2nd 2007, 9:40 am
Banned

themeggies has a spectacular aura aboutthemeggies has a spectacular aura aboutthemeggies has a spectacular aura about

we are still using "ASDA" tea bags ,I dont even know how many she packed after 10 months ,its unreal what people crave for .I miss nothing except strong beer not the piss they sell here .
Old Sep 2nd 2007, 9:45 am
BE Forum Addict

garryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by luvwelly
Yes Vimto...hard to get outside the UK.....used to drive past their factory in Atherton (I think) as a child en route to my Grandma's. Fab cordial..not too sweet.
my claim to fame...
i'm from tayport in scotland...its where they invented vimto
they sold this in the british shop to,but it was diluting, not as good
Old Sep 2nd 2007, 10:17 am
Account Closed

AnnieNell is an unknown quantity at this point

Assam teabags, alpen no added sugar & proper Cadbury's chocolate!

Also M & S underwear! Shhhhh.
Old Sep 2nd 2007, 10:24 am
Forum Regular

McGowans is just really niceMcGowans is just really niceMcGowans is just really niceMcGowans is just really niceMcGowans is just really niceMcGowans is just really niceMcGowans is just really niceMcGowans is just really niceMcGowans is just really niceMcGowans is just really nice

Lancashire cheese? Really? It's the only thing stopping us from moving, now we've no excuse!
We'll have to start phasing eveything else out of our diets now.
Old Sep 2nd 2007, 10:44 am
Forum Regular

jaybirdjan is a jewel in the roughjaybirdjan is a jewel in the roughjaybirdjan is a jewel in the roughjaybirdjan is a jewel in the rough

Dilute juice with no added sugar seems to be packet stuff here full of sugar!!!:curse:
Old Sep 2nd 2007, 11:57 am

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by jaybirdjan
Dilute juice with no added sugar seems to be packet stuff here full of sugar!!!:curse:
My mum, My dad and a BLT sarnie from M&S
Old Sep 2nd 2007, 12:03 pm
you dewty owld maan!

lardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jaybirdjan
Just buy the fruit juice, get a water filter (if you're on town water) and then dilute to taste........better than most of the cordial/fruit juices.
Old Sep 2nd 2007, 12:05 pm
you dewty owld maan!

lardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond repute

Only three..........well:
for MrsL - nice shoes, good quality and well fitted
for kids - decent kids clothes that arent the worst grades of chinese tat
for me - a pair of decent rigger boots with a steel midsole

......heard it before......
Old Sep 2nd 2007, 12:06 pm

Just buy the fruit juice, get a water filter (if you're on town water) and then dilute to taste........better than most of the cordial/fruit juices.
Sanpellegrino limonata

$12:97 for 6 little 200ml bottles?

Think the lemon version of Orangina ... make my own methinks?
Old Sep 2nd 2007, 12:06 pm

......heard it before......

Que???
Old Sep 2nd 2007, 12:09 pm
you dewty owld maan!

Originally Posted by Am Loolah

Que???
my rigger boots - thought youd *boot* that straight back to me.........
Old Sep 2nd 2007, 12:11 pm

my rigger boots - thought youd *boot* that straight back to me.........
My new decent rigger boots with a steel midsole are doing just dandy thanking you muchly - can't believe you haven't got yourself sorted?
Old Sep 2nd 2007, 12:12 pm
you dewty owld maan!

paknsave do the big bottles of cordial - not sure the name but they are in glass for 700ml or so and pns do 2.5 litres or something....come in blackcurrat, orange and barley, lemon barley, etc etc

never, ever, ever, ever but Thrifty ....... yuk
or the made in Thailand kids plastic bottles of pienapple or blackcurrant ===== yukyuktyktkyktktyk yuk!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.