Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

What are our chances ??

What are our chances ??

Old Nov 4th 2006, 8:35 am
BE Forum Addict

poppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What are our chances ??

Originally Posted by GowHow
Got our letter from NZ immigration this morning. We have been accepted!

All we need to do now is fill in one last form saying which visas we need and to prove we have a few quid to keep us going for 3 months and we are in...oh and sell the house
congrats to you
your sons got a fab name by the way
Old Nov 4th 2006, 12:43 pm
within Touching distance

GowHow is a name known to allGowHow is a name known to allGowHow is a name known to allGowHow is a name known to allGowHow is a name known to allGowHow is a name known to allGowHow is a name known to allGowHow is a name known to allGowHow is a name known to allGowHow is a name known to allGowHow is a name known to all

Originally Posted by poppets
congrats to you
your sons got a fab name by the way
Thanks - did you read my "blog" then? Hope you liked it. Do you know an Ethan?
Old Nov 4th 2006, 9:38 pm
BE Forum Addict

poppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by GowHow
Thanks - did you read my "blog" then? Hope you liked it. Do you know an Ethan?
yes i read your blog, & yes its enjoyable, i was interseted to see where you had visited in the campervan, for places to go with my folks after xmas for afew days, got some ideas, thanks. And yes i know an Ethan too, he's named after Ethan Hunt from Mission impossible !!

Last edited by poppets; Nov 4th 2006 at 9:41 pm.