Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

What a lovely day ..............

What a lovely day ..............

Old Sep 20th 2007, 3:51 am
Winter hibernator

Ted Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to behold
Default What a lovely day ..............

..... and I'm stuck in the office looking at it :curse: :curse:

Wellington is lovely at the moment, calm and warm.

What's it like where you live ????
Old Sep 20th 2007, 3:57 am
BE Forum Addict

poppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What a lovely day ..............

Originally Posted by Ted Logan
..... and I'm stuck in the office looking at it :curse: :curse:

Wellington is lovely at the moment, calm and warm.

What's it like where you live ????
stunning & sunny on the coast, showers expected on sunday just in time for my mothers arrival...........i'm sure its just a consindence that as she arrives in the capital a cloud desends....what do you wanna bet the same thing happens in auckland on friday!!!!!!!
Old Sep 20th 2007, 4:08 am
Forum Regular

hjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of light

Sun is shining and we are smileing
Life is great in Rangiora

Helen
x
Old Sep 20th 2007, 4:33 am
P2L
BE Forum Addict

P2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond repute

The sun is shining, the sky is blue.........

.........and I've spent the day cleaning out my cupboards before the school hols :curse:
Old Sep 20th 2007, 4:40 am

Beachcombers is an unknown quantity at this point

Started a bit crappy this morning, but its lovely out now! Off down to Akaroa this weekend, hope the weather holds out!
Old Sep 20th 2007, 5:18 am
BE Forum Addict

danny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond repute

Why,tis hot,hot,hot!!
Old Sep 20th 2007, 6:27 am
BE Forum Addict

DebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond repute

a gorgeous spring day
Old Sep 20th 2007, 6:49 am
Banned

Pete n Shell has a spectacular aura aboutPete n Shell has a spectacular aura aboutPete n Shell has a spectacular aura about

Ah a day at the beach
Old Sep 20th 2007, 7:55 am
BE Forum Addict

danny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond repute

Tell you what Ted. You're on this more than people who are off work!
Old Sep 20th 2007, 10:00 am
BE Forum Addict

SarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond repute

Well, I normally post how nice the weather is up here. Today it was cr@ppy... damp, grey clouds and not very warm.... reminded me of living back in UK! ..... DS had to wear a jacket to Kindy!! Didnt dare take DD out in the cold and it was definately wasnt too warm as the Central Heating came on at lunchtime!
Old Sep 20th 2007, 10:10 am
Winter hibernator

Ted Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by danny.f
Tell you what Ted. You're on this more than people who are off work!
HAh !!!! says the man who has over 2700 posts ....................

............... and seeks lonely expats men in the Hutt
Old Sep 20th 2007, 10:11 am
Winter hibernator

Originally Posted by SarahB
Well, I normally post how nice the weather is up here. Today it was cr@ppy... damp, grey clouds and not very warm.... reminded me of living back in UK! ..... DS had to wear a jacket to Kindy!! Didnt dare take DD out in the cold and it was definately wasnt too warm as the Central Heating came on at lunchtime!
Well that's not like Auckland to have crappy weather while the rest of us don't.
Old Sep 20th 2007, 10:14 am
BE Forum Addict

HAh !!!! says the man who has over 2700 posts ....................

............... and seeks lonely expats men in the Hutt
Oi sailor! I've worked hard for those! And as for the men-you just jealous!
Old Sep 20th 2007, 10:15 am
BE Forum Addict

SarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond repute

Well that's not like Auckland to have crappy weather while the rest of us don't.
Tell me about it!! A couple days ago we were in t-shirts and shorts and now back to long jeans and fleeces! Oh well.... one thing I can be sure of... the crappy weather doesnt tend to stick around very long.
Old Sep 20th 2007, 10:19 am
Winter hibernator

Originally Posted by danny.f
Oi sailor! I've worked hard for those! And as for the men-you just jealous!
Gay Bar Gay Bar Gay Bar, take me to the Gay Bar ........................

Or is it that other place in the Hutt your searching for matey

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.