Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

This is what I REALLY miss in nz

This is what I REALLY miss in nz

Old May 22nd 2012, 8:29 pm
Who loves you, baby?

sparkie down under has a reputation beyond reputesparkie down under has a reputation beyond reputesparkie down under has a reputation beyond reputesparkie down under has a reputation beyond reputesparkie down under has a reputation beyond reputesparkie down under has a reputation beyond reputesparkie down under has a reputation beyond reputesparkie down under has a reputation beyond reputesparkie down under has a reputation beyond reputesparkie down under has a reputation beyond reputesparkie down under has a reputation beyond repute
Default This is what I REALLY miss in nz

Just found out that Peter Gabriel is touring with a 25th annaversary SO tour and is playing the HOP FARM festival. I checked out their website and just look at the people playing

I so miss festivals, Glastonbury, Green Man, Hop Farm,

Anyone with a spare few grand 'cos I SOOOOOOOOO want to go and I'm not.

Right now you can shove NZ where the sun don't shine

http://hopfarmfestival.com/line-up
Old May 22nd 2012, 11:08 pm
Happy in Wellington

RobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: This is what I REALLY miss in nz

Evanescence came here to NZ, that's all I needed
Old May 23rd 2012, 4:03 am

love30stm is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by sparkie down under
Just found out that Peter Gabriel is touring with a 25th annaversary SO tour and is playing the HOP FARM festival. I checked out their website and just look at the people playing

I so miss festivals, Glastonbury, Green Man, Hop Farm,

Anyone with a spare few grand 'cos I SOOOOOOOOO want to go and I'm not.

Right now you can shove NZ where the sun don't shine

http://hopfarmfestival.com/line-up
Agree SUCKS!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by love30stm; May 23rd 2012 at 4:05 am.
Old May 23rd 2012, 4:04 am

Originally Posted by RobClubley
Evanescence came here to NZ, that's all I needed
WOW WEEEE!! trouble is they probably wont come again same as 30 seconds to mars!!! or The Strokes or Muse etc etc......

nothing beats The UK when it comes to great festivals and venues i miss it
Old May 23rd 2012, 6:13 am
BE Forum Addict

Jan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by love30stm
WOW WEEEE!! trouble is they probably wont come again same as 30 seconds to mars!!! or The Strokes or Muse etc etc......

nothing beats The UK when it comes to great festivals and venues i miss it
I dont miss the 5 quid burgers, shitty bogs and staff with faces like a smacked arse
Old May 23rd 2012, 6:17 am
Who loves you, baby?

sparkie down under has a reputation beyond reputesparkie down under has a reputation beyond reputesparkie down under has a reputation beyond reputesparkie down under has a reputation beyond reputesparkie down under has a reputation beyond reputesparkie down under has a reputation beyond reputesparkie down under has a reputation beyond reputesparkie down under has a reputation beyond reputesparkie down under has a reputation beyond reputesparkie down under has a reputation beyond reputesparkie down under has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jan n Neil
I dont miss the 5 quid burgers, shitty bogs and staff with faces like a smacked arse
you obviously didn't do enough drugs
Old May 23rd 2012, 6:40 am

Originally Posted by sparkie down under
you obviously didn't do enough drugs
Old May 23rd 2012, 6:55 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

What do I miss coz of living & earning in NZ?

Being able to travel offshore to anywhere at all, even the Isle of Wight. Savings all go to funding Mr BEVS trip back to see my Smother-outlaw. Before that both the Smother and my wonderful, rascal of a Dad. RIP.
The Stourpaine Steam Rally. It's really very fab
The Square and Compass + a quality pasty & cider/beer after a long coast walk
Affordable concerts & theatre.
Trips to London. I love London.
Trips to anywhere with summat different to experience& view.
Canoeing on the Avon over the weirs - strange but true.
Seeing my friends. I miss them.
B&Q - Get what you need or want . No blummin' bloke job-worth asking you if you - the female - know what you are a-doing of .

My beach . It's in my heart and soul forever & always. It sings to me. I yearn for it. It will always be part of me - and me, part of it. I love it.
Old May 23rd 2012, 7:02 am
Forum Regular

Reylan is a name known to allReylan is a name known to allReylan is a name known to allReylan is a name known to allReylan is a name known to allReylan is a name known to allReylan is a name known to allReylan is a name known to allReylan is a name known to allReylan is a name known to allReylan is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Jan n Neil
Old May 23rd 2012, 7:05 am
`

Originally Posted by Reylan
Lol. Only if you were into buying 5 quid burgers.
I was more a tortilla person myself after a night on the
Old May 23rd 2012, 7:06 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BEVS
B&Q - Get what you need or want . No blummin' bloke job-worth asking you if you - the female - know what you are a-doing of .
I had that horrible and uncomfortable sense in Bunnings a few weeks back, I felt so out of place and that I really didn't ought to be in there.
Old May 23rd 2012, 7:10 am
`

Originally Posted by Bo-Jangles
I had that horrible and uncomfortable sense in Bunnings a few weeks back, I felt so out of place and that I really didn't ought to be in there.
Power tools?
Old May 23rd 2012, 7:17 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond repute

Taps actually!!
Old May 23rd 2012, 7:19 am
`

Originally Posted by Bo-Jangles
Taps actually!!
Explains everything. Wrong place for shoes.
Old May 23rd 2012, 10:11 am

Snap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond repute

Bunnings was ok with me. I prefer Mitre 10. Friendly, helpful, knowledgeable staff.

What do I really miss in nz ? Having a job......oh those were the days....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.