Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

What I did on my holidays by Rob, aged 33 and 3/4

What I did on my holidays by Rob, aged 33 and 3/4

Old Dec 19th 2007, 6:20 pm
Happy in Wellington

RobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond repute
Default What I did on my holidays by Rob, aged 33 and 3/4

Part 1 and 2:

http://clubley.blogspot.com/2007/12/...trip-day1.html
http://clubley.blogspot.com/2007/12/...rip-day-2.html

Some teaser pics:

Old Dec 19th 2007, 6:25 pm
Forum Regular

saritabear is a name known to allsaritabear is a name known to allsaritabear is a name known to allsaritabear is a name known to allsaritabear is a name known to allsaritabear is a name known to allsaritabear is a name known to allsaritabear is a name known to allsaritabear is a name known to allsaritabear is a name known to allsaritabear is a name known to all
Default Re: What I did on my holidays by Rob, aged 33 and 3/4

OOOOOoooohhhhh. I'm hoping to move to Tawa, Wellington next year. Is it lovely?

sarah
Old Dec 19th 2007, 6:28 pm
P2L
BE Forum Addict

P2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond repute

So that's where you've been hiding!!!

Glad to see you didn't quite drink us dry
Old Dec 19th 2007, 6:28 pm
Happy in Wellington

RobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by saritabear

sarah
We love it! PM me if you want any specific information.
Old Dec 19th 2007, 6:29 pm
P2L
BE Forum Addict

P2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond repute

Its great seeing someone's elses pics of places that we see every day, makes you realise how blessed we are
Old Dec 19th 2007, 6:57 pm
Happy in Wellington

Part 3:

http://clubley.blogspot.com/2007/12/...rip-day-3.html

Old Dec 20th 2007, 2:05 am
Winter hibernator

Ted Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to behold

sarah
Beware of the piddling pool !!!!!
Old Dec 20th 2007, 2:31 am
Sleazy Dippin Doodle

Kiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ted Logan
I am scared that i know what you are talking about!
Old Dec 20th 2007, 11:24 am
Account Closed

Yotty is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: What I did on my holidays by Rob, aged 33 and 3/4

An excellent return leg from Christchurch to Blenheim would be to go via Hanmer Springs and Jacks Pass and pass through http://www.doc.govt.nz/templates/Pla....aspx?id=35123 to get to Blenheim!
Old Dec 20th 2007, 6:20 pm
Forum Regular

saritabear is a name known to allsaritabear is a name known to allsaritabear is a name known to allsaritabear is a name known to allsaritabear is a name known to allsaritabear is a name known to allsaritabear is a name known to allsaritabear is a name known to allsaritabear is a name known to allsaritabear is a name known to allsaritabear is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Ted Logan
I don't - is it time to be very scared?!
Old Dec 20th 2007, 7:50 pm
Sleazy Dippin Doodle

Kiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond repute

I don't - is it time to be very scared?!
No! It is a reference to (i think!) Lyn of Tawa who was a comedienne who basically wrote a skit in the very early 80s about the satellite suburbs popping up around the country at the time and Lyn of Tawa was an inhabitant of the area.

Personally, i thought she was overrated.
Old Dec 20th 2007, 10:28 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Kiwiprincess
No! It is a reference to (i think!) Lyn of Tawa who was a comedienne who basically wrote a skit in the very early 80s about the satellite suburbs popping up around the country at the time and Lyn of Tawa was an inhabitant of the area.

Personally, i thought she was overrated.
Cool. Was all sounding a bit weird Tawa way for a minute. Am still hoping to be there soon....
Old Dec 20th 2007, 11:47 pm
Sleazy Dippin Doodle

Nup don't worry! The inhabitants may be slightly weird - but i am not ALWAYS there.... Sometimes i go to work...

Last edited by Kiwiprincess; Dec 20th 2007 at 11:55 pm.
Old Dec 21st 2007, 7:12 pm
Happy in Wellington

Part 4:

http://clubley.blogspot.com/2007/12/...rip-day-4.html

Old Dec 23rd 2007, 1:06 am
Happy in Wellington

More waffle

http://clubley.blogspot.com/2007/12/...rs-canyon.html

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.