What Have We Done

Old Oct 8th 2006, 6:02 pm
Forum Regular

rickg37 will become famous soon enoughrickg37 will become famous soon enough
Default What Have We Done

:scared:
Just for the last couple of weeks Mrs Gregory & I have been in a warm fuzzy zone, blue stickers and passports back in our possession, removals booked, employment sorted and looking at sorting out the little things like banks etc
Then!! 17 year old son discovers driving age and tells 14 year old daughter so I have had to put up with them both surfing and planning their freedom just a simple matter of passing a couple of tests then away they go in a car provided of course by their loving parents

And the even think they will have a say in what the family car will be !!! so now it has to be bright Orange with yellow seats, it will look awful but at least they will come nowhere near it
Old Oct 8th 2006, 6:18 pm
you dewty owld maan!

lardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What Have We Done

Originally Posted by rickg37
:scared:
Just for the last couple of weeks Mrs Gregory & I have been in a warm fuzzy zone, blue stickers and passports back in our possession, removals booked, employment sorted and looking at sorting out the little things like banks etc
Then!! 17 year old son discovers driving age and tells 14 year old daughter so I have had to put up with them both surfing and planning their freedom just a simple matter of passing a couple of tests then away they go in a car provided of course by their loving parents

And the even think they will have a say in what the family car will be !!! so now it has to be bright Orange with yellow seats, it will look awful but at least they will come nowhere near it
thank god ours are both under 5 !!!!!! :scared:
Old Oct 8th 2006, 10:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

Genesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lardyl
thank god ours are both under 5 !!!!!! :scared:

Don't speak too soon..they'll be lowering the driving age to 6 soon!! :scared: I'll have three of 'em all wanting a ride!!!!!!!
Old Oct 8th 2006, 11:25 pm
you dewty owld maan!

lardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Genesis
Don't speak too soon..they'll be lowering the driving age to 6 soon!! :scared: I'll have three of 'em all wanting a ride!!!!!!!
mmm.......never mind all those Massey students....... :scared: :scared:
Old Oct 9th 2006, 7:16 am
Forum Regular

Markk has much to be proud ofMarkk has much to be proud ofMarkk has much to be proud ofMarkk has much to be proud ofMarkk has much to be proud ofMarkk has much to be proud ofMarkk has much to be proud ofMarkk has much to be proud ofMarkk has much to be proud ofMarkk has much to be proud ofMarkk has much to be proud of

They should raise the driving age to 65. You'll see what I mean when you get here!!!!
Old Oct 9th 2006, 7:29 am
BE Forum Addict

Genesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Markk
They should raise the driving age to 65. You'll see what I mean when you get here!!!!

65?? :scared: Are you stark raving mad Mark?? Should be raised to 95.

That'd free up the roads and stop us importing too much overly priced gas. In one fowl swoop it would reducing congestion, road casualties...and more over the balance of payments..we are somewhat in the red methinks.
Old Oct 9th 2006, 10:53 am
you dewty owld maan!

and more over the balance of payments..we are somewhat in the red methinks.
blimey is Dennis Healey in charge of the NZ piggy bank - haven't heard "balance of payments" for quite a while.... :scared: :scared:
maybe I should be bringing gold bars out with me........ (if I ever get a job )
Old Oct 9th 2006, 11:52 am
Melbourne Australia

thebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond repute

Don't speak too soon..they'll be lowering the driving age to 6 soon!!
Making most of the current drivers legal
Old Oct 9th 2006, 5:24 pm
Forum Regular

rickg37 will become famous soon enoughrickg37 will become famous soon enough

We now both have visions of competing with adolescents in a daily version of road race 2000 so it may be finally time to look at a 4x4 for the added protection of course
Old Oct 9th 2006, 6:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

[QUOTE=lardyl]blimey is Dennis Healey in charge of the NZ piggy bank - haven't heard "balance of payments" for quite a while....###

Alas I am afraid that comment above merely shows my advanced years! :scared:

They say gold is the best in these fiscally volitile days...BUT, it would bugger up yer baggage allowance!!!!!
Old Oct 9th 2006, 7:42 pm
you dewty owld maan!

[Alas I am afraid that comment above merely shows my advanced years! :scared: They say gold is the best in these fiscally volitile days...BUT, it would bugger up yer baggage allowance!!!!!
bet those efficious so-and-sos at the customs service would find it even if I placed it carefully where the sun don't shine......probably have a sniffer dog for "precious metals" - just got the wine out and have a hangover/exhaustion still from the weekend.....