Old Jul 6th 2005, 3:44 pm
Forum Regular

NeilB is an unknown quantity at this point
Default What happens next?

Hi,

As of this monring I'm the proud ower of:

"Decision Successful

Congratulations.

We are very pleased to confirm that your Expression of Interest has been successful.

You will shortly receive a letter inviting you to lodge an Application for Residence. The letter will contain information to help you complete your Application for Residence."

What happens/do I need to do now?

Cheers,

Neil
Old Jul 6th 2005, 3:48 pm

bookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: What happens next?

Originally Posted by NeilB
Hi,

"Decision Successful

Congratulations.

We are very pleased to confirm that your Expression of Interest has been successful.

You will shortly receive a letter inviting you to lodge an Application for Residence. The letter will contain information to help you complete your Application for Residence."

Cheers,

Neil
Neil - congratulations! Dead chuffed for you. We're a few weeks behind you on this, hopefully I'll have the same message posted soon.

For now though, you need to go and get legless!
Old Jul 6th 2005, 3:50 pm

bookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to behold

Hi,

"Decision Successful

Congratulations.

Cheers,

Neil
What date was your EOI selected by the way? And cos I'm super nosy (ask anyone on this forum) do you mind me asking if you have a job offer?
Old Jul 6th 2005, 3:57 pm
Hanging by a thread

Location: England to Spain, Spain to England and back home for good
Sparkle2nite is a splendid one to beholdSparkle2nite is a splendid one to beholdSparkle2nite is a splendid one to beholdSparkle2nite is a splendid one to beholdSparkle2nite is a splendid one to beholdSparkle2nite is a splendid one to beholdSparkle2nite is a splendid one to beholdSparkle2nite is a splendid one to beholdSparkle2nite is a splendid one to beholdSparkle2nite is a splendid one to beholdSparkle2nite is a splendid one to behold

Hi,

"Decision Successful

Congratulations.

Cheers,

Neil
Congratulations!!!!! I can't help tho', I'm one step behind you, but will be interested in reading the replies!!! We were selected from the pool yesterday. How long did the 'successful' come after the 'selected'?

Debbie
Old Jul 6th 2005, 4:33 pm
BE Enthusiast

Joshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond repute

Hi,

"Decision Successful

Congratulations.

Cheers,

Neil
well done - it's exciting isn't it!!

Start collecting together (if you haven't already) things that you will need to provide evidence of your claims on your EOI - marriage certs, proof of relationship, birth certs (the full size ones), work experience, qualifications, evidence of job offer (if any), evidence of relationship to family in NZ (if any), request your police checks - they can take up to 6 weeks to come through but remember they have got to be valid when you submit your ITA and they are only valid for 6 months, identify where you'll go for your x-rays and medicals (NZIS website has the list) and then make contact to check length of time to wait for appointments - can be a couple of months, but again remember that they have to be less than three months old when you submit.

There - that'll keep you going for a while. The more organised you are before your ITA pack arrives, the quicker you'll turn it all round - and you've only got 4 months to submit from the date of the ITA letter!