Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

What food do you most miss from UK?

What food do you most miss from UK?

Old Apr 7th 2008, 6:18 am
Forum Regular

Liz & Co has much to be proud ofLiz & Co has much to be proud ofLiz & Co has much to be proud ofLiz & Co has much to be proud ofLiz & Co has much to be proud ofLiz & Co has much to be proud ofLiz & Co has much to be proud ofLiz & Co has much to be proud ofLiz & Co has much to be proud ofLiz & Co has much to be proud ofLiz & Co has much to be proud of
Default Re: What food do you most miss from UK?

Originally Posted by Steve and Julie
Thanks for that

I dont think Tauranga`s Pak n Save do, I will investigate tomoz
Don't bother Julie, they don't!
Old Apr 7th 2008, 6:24 am
Forum Regular

Steve and Julie is just really niceSteve and Julie is just really niceSteve and Julie is just really niceSteve and Julie is just really niceSteve and Julie is just really niceSteve and Julie is just really niceSteve and Julie is just really niceSteve and Julie is just really niceSteve and Julie is just really niceSteve and Julie is just really nice

Originally Posted by Liz & Co
Don't bother Julie, they don't!
Did`nt think they would. The only place for UK food is the UK shop. Thats if your willing to pay high prices for it
Brought a small tin of quality street for xmas cost $40 tasted horrible, still got loads in the tin left. Got use to NZ choc. I will bring them with me on Wednesday for you all to taste.

See you

Ju
Old Apr 7th 2008, 7:01 am
Forum Regular

Liz & Co has much to be proud ofLiz & Co has much to be proud ofLiz & Co has much to be proud ofLiz & Co has much to be proud ofLiz & Co has much to be proud ofLiz & Co has much to be proud ofLiz & Co has much to be proud ofLiz & Co has much to be proud ofLiz & Co has much to be proud ofLiz & Co has much to be proud ofLiz & Co has much to be proud of

Did`nt think they would. The only place for UK food is the UK shop. Thats if your willing to pay high prices for it
Brought a small tin of quality street for xmas cost $40 tasted horrible, still got loads in the tin left. Got use to NZ choc. I will bring them with me on Wednesday for you all to taste.

See you

Ju
Sounds like their could be something wrong with them! Best not let the Fairy and Marika eat them. I'll take them home and dispose of them for you!
Old Apr 7th 2008, 7:17 am
Forum Regular

Steve and Julie is just really niceSteve and Julie is just really niceSteve and Julie is just really niceSteve and Julie is just really niceSteve and Julie is just really niceSteve and Julie is just really niceSteve and Julie is just really niceSteve and Julie is just really niceSteve and Julie is just really niceSteve and Julie is just really nice

Sounds like their could be something wrong with them! Best not let the Fairy and Marika eat them. I'll take them home and dispose of them for you!
I bet you will I had a blister on my big toe last week from our marathon walk I think I will wear better trainers this week.
Old Apr 7th 2008, 10:18 am

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point

Actually, I'm not a fan of chocolate - must be how I keep so svelte like for all my flying around. Hate to not be able to lift my wand without the aid of an assistant?!

Oh and Liz, can you please ask Jiff to not take my Hubby to look at boats that don't come with bars and hot tubs on them again?
Old Apr 7th 2008, 10:18 am

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point

I bet you will I had a blister on my big toe last week from our marathon walk I think I will wear better trainers this week.
Sorry Julie, it was all that running for the half marathon in a couple of weeks I bet?!