Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

What do you do to...

What do you do to...

Old Sep 29th 2012, 10:30 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What do you do to...

I'm 36-24-36 (in my dreams).

I'm wondering if I could have some sequins & a few feathers incorporated into my dress. I think mutton/lamb is THE LOOK right now
Old Sep 29th 2012, 10:39 pm
BE Forum Addict

cappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond repute

How about we form a BE flower girl entourage?
Old Sep 29th 2012, 10:43 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by cappuccino
How about we form a BE flower girl entourage?
As long as my dress is flouncier, more ruffely, sequiny & gawjusiser than yours
Old Oct 1st 2012, 12:20 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Vitalstatistix
I'll be your bridesmaid Perse
I'm also up for that.

I've only got wellies and trainers mind. No shoes.
Old Oct 1st 2012, 5:41 am
BE Enthusiast

Perry Groves has a reputation beyond reputePerry Groves has a reputation beyond reputePerry Groves has a reputation beyond reputePerry Groves has a reputation beyond reputePerry Groves has a reputation beyond reputePerry Groves has a reputation beyond reputePerry Groves has a reputation beyond reputePerry Groves has a reputation beyond reputePerry Groves has a reputation beyond reputePerry Groves has a reputation beyond reputePerry Groves has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TommyLuck
I saw you were a gooner and thought

But now you've regained the path to righteousness
.......I won't ask what team...

But I don't like Cricket, no,no...I love it
Old Oct 1st 2012, 5:59 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond repute

I think mutton/lamb is THE LOOK right now
Seems spots and neon-citrus colours are all the rage just now, darlings.

That mutton/lamb with things stuck on seems to have been THE LOOK every year since I arrived in NZ.
Old Oct 1st 2012, 8:34 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by BEVS
I'm also up for that.

I've only got wellies and trainers mind. No shoes.
A few sequins & feathers on your wellies & you'll be good to go

Just thinking, you can probably get feathers going cheep!!!
Old Oct 1st 2012, 8:36 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Bo-Jangles
Seems spots and neon-citrus colours are all the rage just now, darlings.

That mutton/lamb with things stuck on seems to have been THE LOOK every year since I arrived in NZ. http://images.ibsrv.net/ibsrv/res/sr...milies/lol.gif
I noticed that in our local Hannahs
Old Oct 1st 2012, 8:44 am
Forum Regular

phyns has much to be proud ofphyns has much to be proud ofphyns has much to be proud ofphyns has much to be proud ofphyns has much to be proud ofphyns has much to be proud ofphyns has much to be proud ofphyns has much to be proud ofphyns has much to be proud ofphyns has much to be proud ofphyns has much to be proud of

Taking my 2 1/2 year old ice skating today. She trots rather than skates around the rink and always stops in front of the speakers and has a boogie in a toddler shaking sort of way.

That always cheers me up.
Old Oct 2nd 2012, 7:10 am
`

Originally Posted by phyns
Taking my 2 1/2 year old ice skating today. She trots rather than skates around the rink and always stops in front of the speakers and has a boogie in a toddler shaking sort of way.

That always cheers me up.
AAhhh. ! What have you done !

An ice rink.
Old Oct 2nd 2012, 8:23 am
Forum Regular

phyns has much to be proud ofphyns has much to be proud ofphyns has much to be proud ofphyns has much to be proud ofphyns has much to be proud ofphyns has much to be proud ofphyns has much to be proud ofphyns has much to be proud ofphyns has much to be proud ofphyns has much to be proud ofphyns has much to be proud of

AAhhh. ! What have you done !

An ice rink.
Yeah it's great. I used to go to the rink in Hamilton back in the day. I believe there is an out door rick at Mt Lyford and one at St Arnaud??
Old Oct 2nd 2012, 9:40 am
`

Really? Nopes. Not that I know of or have seen.
My rink was in Bournemouth and then in Southampton.
Old Oct 2nd 2012, 9:47 pm
Account Closed

Tom1983 has a spectacular aura aboutTom1983 has a spectacular aura aboutTom1983 has a spectacular aura about

Really? Nopes. Not that I know of or have seen.
My rink was in Bournemouth and then in Southampton.
Now you're starting me

Are you mentioning about the Ice Trax at Tower Park???

I used to love going there as a kid despite spending more time on the ice than on my skates.

I was heartbroken when they closed down and replaced with a Gala Bingo.
Old Oct 2nd 2012, 10:10 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Tom1983
Now you're starting me

Are you mentioning about the Ice Trax at Tower Park???

I used to love going there as a kid despite spending more time on the ice than on my skates.

I was heartbroken when they closed down and replaced with a Gala Bingo.
I remember going to the Silver Blades in Liverpool many moons ago. Wish there was a skating rink on the North Shore
Old Oct 3rd 2012, 6:08 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond repute

I remember going to the Silver Blades in Liverpool many moons ago. Wish there was a skating rink on the North Shore
If you hurry this week you could go to the ANZ Winter Wonderland at Queens Wharf

http://events.stuff.co.nz/dominion-p...ience/auckland

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.