Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

What colour envelope?

What colour envelope?

Old Oct 10th 2006, 12:11 pm
Forum Regular

trigod is just really nicetrigod is just really nicetrigod is just really nicetrigod is just really nicetrigod is just really nicetrigod is just really nicetrigod is just really nicetrigod is just really nicetrigod is just really nicetrigod is just really nicetrigod is just really nice
Default What colour envelope?

Hi Guys,

So me and the missus are heading down to the big smoke on saturday to the Immigration expo at the Ibis in Earls Court and I was wandering what colour envelopes the NZ government prefer their 'backhanders' in? Do you think £30 quid and a naked picture of Keith Chegwin with get us our PR?

Any other folks making the trip to try and bully the Immigration service to HURRY THE HELL UP AND CHOOSE US?
Old Oct 10th 2006, 12:53 pm
BE Forum Addict

danny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What colour envelope?

Originally Posted by trigod
Hi Guys,

So me and the missus are heading down to the big smoke on saturday to the Immigration expo at the Ibis in Earls Court and I was wandering what colour envelopes the NZ government prefer their 'backhanders' in? Do you think £30 quid and a naked picture of Keith Chegwin with get us our PR?

Any other folks making the trip to try and bully the Immigration service to HURRY THE HELL UP AND CHOOSE US?
Trigog-me old charmer-good luck-reckon the picture of the scouse with the small dick should defo swing it for you. Take one of Kelly Brook too. Just in case,you know.
Old Oct 10th 2006, 6:06 pm

dreamfish is an unknown quantity at this point

We are going! I have booked a room in the hotel friday night so I can be first in the queue
Old Oct 10th 2006, 9:15 pm
Forum Regular

DiffordA is a name known to allDiffordA is a name known to allDiffordA is a name known to allDiffordA is a name known to allDiffordA is a name known to allDiffordA is a name known to allDiffordA is a name known to allDiffordA is a name known to allDiffordA is a name known to allDiffordA is a name known to allDiffordA is a name known to all

Originally Posted by dreamfish
We are going! I have booked a room in the hotel friday night so I can be first in the queue
Germans and towels on the sun lounger comes to mind! (Not that I am in any way degrading the german nation by my careless and general comment!) Phew you have to watch the PC police nowadays before you say anything!!!
Old Oct 10th 2006, 9:31 pm
you dewty owld maan!

lardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dreamfish
bah - vee haff booked zee child minda und have zee Freitag gebucked fur zee reisen im London......
can leave a towel or two for you in the Q !!!!

no offence to our Teutonic friends intended............nor any offence to anyone with a sense of humour!!!!!!!!!11111111111