Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

What cashflow investment are you thinking right now?

What cashflow investment are you thinking right now?

Old Dec 22nd 2010, 7:01 am
Banned

Location: Born in Timaru grew in the Philippines and now working in Japan
clydewylde is an unknown quantity at this point
Default What cashflow investment are you thinking right now?

I'm planning to invest something "Cashflow" this upcoming year 2011, what do you think guys? Any suggestions?
Old Dec 22nd 2010, 10:26 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What cashflow investment are you thinking right now?

IF I had any spare cashflow to invest, given the track record here for dodgy companies, misappropriation and mismanagement of investment funds it certainly would not be with any NZ based company.
Old Dec 29th 2010, 9:18 am
Near the outer fringe

JohnThePom has a reputation beyond reputeJohnThePom has a reputation beyond reputeJohnThePom has a reputation beyond reputeJohnThePom has a reputation beyond reputeJohnThePom has a reputation beyond reputeJohnThePom has a reputation beyond reputeJohnThePom has a reputation beyond reputeJohnThePom has a reputation beyond reputeJohnThePom has a reputation beyond reputeJohnThePom has a reputation beyond reputeJohnThePom has a reputation beyond repute

Put it in a UK bank, they're free to do what they like and if it all goes to crap then they'll get bailed out by the UK taxpayer.
Old Dec 29th 2010, 11:57 pm
Forum Regular

john and julie has a brilliant futurejohn and julie has a brilliant futurejohn and julie has a brilliant futurejohn and julie has a brilliant futurejohn and julie has a brilliant futurejohn and julie has a brilliant futurejohn and julie has a brilliant futurejohn and julie has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by WhingingPom
Put it in a UK bank, they're free to do what they like and if it all goes to crap then they'll get bailed out by the UK taxpayer.
....that sounds good as I advise on pfi and ppp investment...maybe I will get a job by March .....we ARRIVE after the 20th. The burning question is......what's the best way to exchange from Sterling into the NZ dollar?
Old Jan 2nd 2011, 10:19 pm
Banned

Smile Re: What cashflow investment are you thinking right now?

Thanks for your advice mate! My investment capital would only fit for small ventures, I was planning for a restaurant or sell used cars to start upon. I heard buy and sell of used cars would make you earn a lot of profit.
Old Jan 2nd 2011, 11:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

Gill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond repute

Rental property.
Old Jan 2nd 2011, 11:05 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Gill and Rob
Rental property.
oh real-estate cashflow, best near on factories and business parks.
Old Jan 28th 2011, 1:27 am
Just Joined

sarah3 is just really nicesarah3 is just really nicesarah3 is just really nicesarah3 is just really nicesarah3 is just really nicesarah3 is just really nicesarah3 is just really nicesarah3 is just really nice

Originally Posted by john and julie
....that sounds good as I advise on pfi and ppp investment...maybe I will get a job by March .....we ARRIVE after the 20th. The burning question is......what's the best way to exchange from Sterling into the NZ dollar?
Try currenciesdirect.com - based in London.
Old Jan 28th 2011, 1:28 am
Just Joined

sarah3 is just really nicesarah3 is just really nicesarah3 is just really nicesarah3 is just really nicesarah3 is just really nicesarah3 is just really nicesarah3 is just really nicesarah3 is just really nice

Originally Posted by clydewylde
I'm planning to invest something "Cashflow" this upcoming year 2011, what do you think guys? Any suggestions?
Agree with other post suggesting rental property - UK of course!!! Far better capital gain long term and % ROI. Good luck!
Old Jan 28th 2011, 1:46 am
It is what it is Member

simonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by clydewylde
I heard buy and sell of used cars would make you earn a lot of profit.
Not that easy, plenty of car yards have closed due to the current economic climate...
Old Jan 28th 2011, 8:36 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

The OP left the building a while ago.

He woz a spammer.