Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

What to bring in our hold luggage - 2x23kg allowance each!

What to bring in our hold luggage - 2x23kg allowance each!

Old Feb 9th 2012, 6:56 pm
Forum Regular

BenP is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: What to bring in our hold luggage - 2x23kg allowance each!

Just had a little look at the air nz prices, it's £1500 extra for us to upgrade to premium economy, our 20ft container is costing that much lol
Old Feb 11th 2012, 2:27 am
Forum Regular

moonspinning is just really nicemoonspinning is just really nicemoonspinning is just really nicemoonspinning is just really nicemoonspinning is just really nicemoonspinning is just really nicemoonspinning is just really nicemoonspinning is just really nice

Originally Posted by BenP
Hmmm if carseats go free I might take ours with us rather than shipping it.
Just arrived and AirNZ were fabulous all round. Car seat and pram were no bother and were allowed in addition to other baggage. Would highly recommend them.
Old Feb 11th 2012, 4:42 am

Location: Wellington - I miss Castles, the NHS & English school system
MrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond repute

glad you arrived safe and sound. now try and relax over the next couple of days. do you have plans?
Old Feb 11th 2012, 4:53 am
Forum Regular

moonspinning is just really nicemoonspinning is just really nicemoonspinning is just really nicemoonspinning is just really nicemoonspinning is just really nicemoonspinning is just really nicemoonspinning is just really nicemoonspinning is just really nice

Originally Posted by MrsFychan
glad you arrived safe and sound. now try and relax over the next couple of days. do you have plans?
got sim cards today, children and OH unfortunately have slept most of afternoon I have stayed up, so at least OH will be rested a bit when sprogs are up half the night. Need to sort out longer term rental and buy a car (the later in order to do the former!). I have some pre-work stuff to do Monday, then starting Tuesday.......
Old Feb 11th 2012, 5:23 am

Location: Wellington - I miss Castles, the NHS & English school system
MrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond repute

you will need to catch up on some sleep yourself so take things as gentle as you can.
Old Feb 11th 2012, 5:33 am
Forum Regular

oh fear not, I fully intend to sleep ALL night tonight!
Old Feb 11th 2012, 5:37 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moonspinning
Just arrived and AirNZ were fabulous all round. Car seat and pram were no bother and were allowed in addition to other baggage. Would highly recommend them.
Welcome to the right side of the world. I can never do that stay up all day thing, so well done you

Can I be nosy & ask whereabouts you are in Auckland? (Only generally, I'm not planning to stalk you ). Have a good rest & good luck with your new job
Old Feb 11th 2012, 6:22 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Vitalstatistix
Welcome to the right side of the world. I can never do that stay up all day thing, so well done you

Can I be nosy & ask whereabouts you are in Auckland? (Only generally, I'm not planning to stalk you ). Have a good rest & good luck with your new job
Vitalstatistix - YHM