Wikiposts

What To Bring

Old Jan 3rd 2007, 8:41 am
sky
Banned

sky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What To Bring

Originally Posted by Maz1
He phone me this morning 5.30am UK time. At that time he was at the airport hotel. He will be going onto Dunedin. His job is there for about 5 weeks but I will be staying in ChCh (dont know where yet) After the 5 weeks OH will be heading back to ChCh.
The weather is a lot nicer today for new arrivals, it's forcast 20 degrees for Ch.ch and 18 degrees for Dunedin. I think they're actually going to be right for once about Ch.ch lol the sun is out and hot already
Old Jan 3rd 2007, 4:56 pm
BE Forum Addict

Gill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Maz1
Is it worth bringing my chrimbo decorations?
Yeah! why not. But to be honest they look really silly up in the summer.

Rob
Old Jan 4th 2007, 12:42 am
BE Forum Addict

UKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond repute

I was just going to bring my tree, tree decs and the kids stockings! I did think about bring my dancing Santa's and singing Miss L Toe () but I figured in summer I'm not going to be in much to enjoy them!

Have given all my window lights away too (begrudgingly) to my mum .. figured I wouldn't use them ever again with summer being christmas !!!

Michelle xx
Old Jan 4th 2007, 1:15 am
NZ ways is best ways :0)

Wiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Michelle&Carl
I was just going to bring my tree, tree decs and the kids stockings! I did think about bring my dancing Santa's and singing Miss L Toe () but I figured in summer I'm not going to be in much to enjoy them!

Have given all my window lights away too (begrudgingly) to my mum .. figured I wouldn't use them ever again with summer being christmas !!!

Michelle xx
Nah, keep the lights as they're good for parties and the like - Christmas or not! In the UK we use ours all year round. In summer we put them outside along the fences/ over a gazebo type thing, and in winter they're great around the house, crunched up in glass bowls or over doorways etc. Versatile things window/ fairy lights.

Toni (my OH) has decided to bring tree and decs, and we're (well, I am) packing them up tonight ready for the movers on Tuesday.

Good luck,

Wiz