weymouth?

Old Oct 7th 2006, 10:39 pm
Melbourne Australia

thebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: weymouth?

Originally Posted by annaerb1
What year did you go to Manurewa High again? I was trying to figure out if my brother was there when you went, was it 83?
Hi

Yes I was there from 1983 to 1986 (although records show me there in 1987 I have no idea why?)

The problem with all schools is they can be great/poor and then change after new direction from board of governors/principals.

Eastern suburbs are the places to go if you can afford it ie Howick college/Macleans/St Kents.

Christchurch has some good schools and well priced property for those who are considering the big move. Personally can't stand Auckland (to live) but put up with it for short breaks to see family etc. But everyone is different and people should see for themselves.

Kiwi
Old Oct 8th 2006, 12:49 am
Forum Regular

kooga61 has much to be proud ofkooga61 has much to be proud ofkooga61 has much to be proud ofkooga61 has much to be proud ofkooga61 has much to be proud ofkooga61 has much to be proud ofkooga61 has much to be proud ofkooga61 has much to be proud ofkooga61 has much to be proud ofkooga61 has much to be proud ofkooga61 has much to be proud of
Default Re: weymouth?

Originally Posted by annaerb1
What High School does your kids go to now then? Where in Sth Auck do you live?.

It's not all bad in Sth Auckland but I still wouldn't put my kids to school there.
Still at Rosehill, although if I had my time again........
And no it isn't all bad, but there are better places to be in the Auckland area.