Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

We've got a puppy!

Wikiposts

We've got a puppy!

Old May 21st 2007, 3:05 am
Forum Regular

KIRSTIE is just really niceKIRSTIE is just really niceKIRSTIE is just really niceKIRSTIE is just really niceKIRSTIE is just really niceKIRSTIE is just really niceKIRSTIE is just really niceKIRSTIE is just really niceKIRSTIE is just really nice
Default Re: We've got a puppy!

hi

if i had a big enough garden perhaps i could, however, cannot see me walking down the street with goat in tow, but you never know

we want to live in a semi rural area so i suppose anything is possible

with regards

kirstie
Old May 21st 2007, 9:37 am
Happy in Wellington

RobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond repute

The cats are still freaked out - very interested but as soon as she wags her tail (which is just about constant) they run!

We'll get there. As soon as they realise how warm and snuggly she is they'll be her bestest friend.
Old May 21st 2007, 2:52 pm
Happy in Wellington

RobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond repute

She needs to grown into that bed!

Old May 22nd 2007, 10:57 am
Happy in Wellington

I can't help myself! More pics:

Old May 22nd 2007, 11:05 am
P2L
BE Forum Addict

P2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond repute

Cat still doesn't look very impressed in the photo Rob. He looks very disgusted with all the attention Noodle is getting.:curse:
Old May 22nd 2007, 11:24 am
Happy in Wellington

Originally Posted by kev&sarah
Cat still doesn't look very impressed in the photo Rob. He looks very disgusted with all the attention Noodle is getting.:curse:
True! They've got close enough for a sniff a couple of times but she's too bouncy for them!
Old May 23rd 2007, 1:38 am
BE Forum Addict

kato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by RobClubley
True! They've got close enough for a sniff a couple of times but she's too bouncy for them!
Probably a silly question, but what are the main breeds out in NZ.

Over here, every other bugger has a staffie.

Oh yeah, and how much do sheep cost ( I mean alive of course ) as this is one thing I have promised the eldest girl just to get her to come.
Old May 23rd 2007, 1:59 am
Forum Regular

KIRSTIE is just really niceKIRSTIE is just really niceKIRSTIE is just really niceKIRSTIE is just really niceKIRSTIE is just really niceKIRSTIE is just really niceKIRSTIE is just really niceKIRSTIE is just really niceKIRSTIE is just really nice

hi

kato33 you have just asked the question that i wanted to know, well about the dogs anyhow, i want a goat not a sheep

We want to get a dog if our application goes ok but i was looking towards a labrador etc

are these dogs easy to buy and are the cheaper than in the uk, i dont want a little thing that has to be carried everywhere, something that likes to be taken for a walk. I have had big dogs before but these were chow chows and rotweilers, (that was when i lived with parents) and want a change of breed oh and if possible a breed that is going to get on with my 2 cats

with regards

kirstie
Old May 23rd 2007, 2:12 am
BE Forum Addict

kato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by KIRSTIE
hi

kato33 you have just asked the question that i wanted to know, well about the dogs anyhow, i want a goat not a sheep

We want to get a dog if our application goes ok but i was looking towards a labrador etc

are these dogs easy to buy and are the cheaper than in the uk, i dont want a little thing that has to be carried everywhere, something that likes to be taken for a walk. I have had big dogs before but these were chow chows and rotweilers, (that was when i lived with parents) and want a change of breed oh and if possible a breed that is going to get on with my 2 cats

with regards

kirstie
I wont let my girl read this then as she will be asking for a goat also.

I would have a huge pets corner if I could but I think I would be heading for divorce. The OH is a bit of a moaner when it comes to me and my pets. I would love a lizard of some sort or a snake but NOOOOOOOOOOOOO WAAAAYYYYYYYY will he let me. I am sure he is just scared. LOL
Old May 23rd 2007, 2:36 am
Forum Regular

hi

like you kato33 i also love animals, and my other half has come to love them too, when we met me and my cats came as a package and i would love more animals when we move. We want to settle somewhere near the south of the South Island, and would like somewhere with about an acre of land if possible, or buy some land and build our own house. Animals feaure highly in our move, god knows what the cats are going to think as they are definitely not "animal" friendly.

with regards

kirstie
Old May 23rd 2007, 2:49 pm
BE Forum Addict

Rascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond repute

Oh Rob, that face on the puppy, its gorgeous! I cant help but laugh at its brown head and white body though!
But cute as all the same.
I love animals too.
My son is doing a degree in animal psychology/behaviour, he can start with our mad cat!
Old May 23rd 2007, 3:36 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

I don't blame you, that is one cute dog
Old May 23rd 2007, 3:57 pm
Happy in Wellington

She's a cheeky little thing! She does look rather sheep like though

I think she's going to be a right handful to train - she seems to be pretty intelligent but it's very hard to ger her to concentrate and listen.
Old May 24th 2007, 4:32 am
Just Joined

The Partridge Family is just really niceThe Partridge Family is just really niceThe Partridge Family is just really niceThe Partridge Family is just really niceThe Partridge Family is just really niceThe Partridge Family is just really niceThe Partridge Family is just really niceThe Partridge Family is just really nice

Awwwwwww SOOOOOOO cute!!! We're picking OUR springer up on 3rd June - named him Chester, here's a couple of pics.

Gawjus.

Searching for treats in my handbag!

Chester
Old May 24th 2007, 8:40 am
Happy in Wellington

Aww, he's lovely! How old is he? He's a lot bigger than our little one!

Noodle's 9 weeks

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.