Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

"Weta your Whistle'-the all new Kiwi bar

"Weta your Whistle'-the all new Kiwi bar

Old Apr 6th 2015, 11:27 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation
Default Re: "Weta your Whistle'-the all new Kiwi bar

... I did. Last night. After 4 back to back days of non-stop painting and decorating.

Rather wish I hadn't now.
Old Apr 7th 2015, 1:38 am
BE Forum Addict

j19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond repute

Woo hoo. forgot all about this quaint establishment, so out of the habit of going t'pub!!! Bubbles please bar keep and get a round in for the others too
Old Apr 7th 2015, 3:03 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by j19fmm
Woo hoo. forgot all about this quaint establishment, so out of the habit of going t'pub!!! Bubbles please bar keep and get a round in for the others too
I say, cheers � ����.

Well I'm celebrating as I've got my first rehearsal tonight for the Mel Brooks' musical "The Producers." Didn't think I'd go for another audition after the last one but I love this show so much I had to and I got in!

Just the lift I needed after being very down. Just part of the chorus but may have a cameo role too

BEVS the bar could do with a fresh lick of paint whilst your at it

Last edited by scrubbedexpat094; Apr 7th 2015 at 3:04 am. Reason: Bloomin auto-correct.
Old Apr 7th 2015, 3:53 am
BE Forum Addict

j19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Vitalstatistix
I say, cheers ������.

Well I'm celebrating as I've got my first rehearsal tonight for the Mel Brooks' musical "The Producers." Didn't think I'd go for another audition after the last one but I love this show so much I had to and I got in!

Just the lift I needed after being very down. Just part of the chorus but may have a cameo role too

BEVS the bar could do with a fresh lick of paint whilst your at it
Old Apr 7th 2015, 9:27 am

bakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Vitalstatistix
maybe we need to update the menu. The dinoburgers are getting rather tough now.

I shall join you for a wee drinkie-poo
You could update it. How about some lamb chops? with parsnips

That's great news, Vital
Old Apr 8th 2015, 11:08 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bakedbean
You could update it. How about some lamb chops? with parsnips

That's great news, Vital
Thanks BB. I've already managed to break my little toe at the first rehearsal, so well on the way to breaking my whole leg by opening night!

Think we have the odd lamb in the freezer, so could try summat with that, the fresh stuff will have to wait until spring. You can have it with kumara chips and beetroot. Grabbing you??

In the meantime,
Old Jul 15th 2015, 12:38 pm

bakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond repute

BOO !!
Old Jul 16th 2015, 4:51 am
Account Closed

BOO !!
Aaaaaaaaaaarrrgh!
Old Feb 19th 2016, 7:57 pm
Just Joined

usedtobestoof is an unknown quantity at this point

it's been a while since I last popped in for a drink here! nice to see you all - have you done something with the decor? it seems... I dunno.... different....

nice cup of tea for me, but I'm ready to stand any of my old buddies a scoop or two
Old Feb 19th 2016, 8:01 pm
Just Joined

dagnammit - it must be a while, forget I'm 13 hours behind now... maybe you should be having nice cups of tea too... i'll leave a bit of something behind the bar though, just in case!

Stoof x
Old Feb 19th 2016, 9:34 pm
Account Closed

Welcome back Stoof. How's things?

As you can see it's been very quiet in here for yonks now. By decor, I'm guessing you mean the cobwebs, peeling wallpaper and dust. Will try and do a bit of clearing up whilst you're sleeping.

Cup of tea is just the job right now.
Old Feb 20th 2016, 12:36 am

I'll have a coffee, thanks.

What's with the Kiwi Bar? Have you all gone teetotal or summink?
Old Feb 20th 2016, 1:12 am
The worse half of Weeze

Mr Weeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr Weeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr Weeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr Weeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr Weeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr Weeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr Weeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr Weeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr Weeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr Weeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr Weeze has a reputation beyond repute

Beer thirty here. Mine's a pint please.
Old Feb 20th 2016, 4:04 am
Account Closed

I'll have a coffee, thanks.

What's with the Kiwi Bar? Have you all gone teetotal or summink?
Tis evening now and can't quite decide between Corruba, Sav blanc, Oyster Bay bubbles or a Pinot gris
Old Feb 20th 2016, 6:08 am
Just Joined

well that's better - thanks Vitals!

ok here ta - I've done an update but it's been sat with the mods for a couple of days. I'm guessing now I'm new, maybe I need to prove myself with a few more posts before it'll get posted...

how's tricks? I imagine you'll be a wee bit warmer in Whangaparaoa than we are here - chuff it's freezing this morning - just lit the fire. It's been a REALLY long, wet, cold winter - thoroughly miserable! days are starting to get a bit longer again now though so the end is in sight!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.