Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

"Weta your Whistle'-the all new Kiwi bar

"Weta your Whistle'-the all new Kiwi bar

Old Nov 22nd 2013, 4:50 pm
Queen of the Underworld

Persephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: "Weta your Whistle'-the all new Kiwi bar

Originally Posted by bakedbean
iPids flippin carnt spell rite at all
Ipids??? Yours not only can't spell but has also started to speak in Kiwi
Old Nov 23rd 2013, 3:41 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Persephone
Ipids??? Yours not only can't spell but has also started to speak in Kiwi

Right then. Whose for slurps. I'm about ready

We've been weeding and mulching the section all day in this blummin' heat.

I need to de-hydrate some more.
Old Nov 23rd 2013, 5:11 am
BE Forum Addict

j19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BEVS

Right then. Whose for slurps. I'm about ready

We've been weeding and mulching the section all day in this blummin' heat.

I need to de-hydrate some more.
I'm in! Helped OH hand weed a kindy carpark yesterday morning...and boy do my glutes know about it today!!!
DD is currently suffering from having played cricket for school this morning down in Whangarei. She's got the fan going and is surrounded by ice blocks from the freezer bless her x
Old Dec 2nd 2013, 7:55 am
BE Forum Addict

j19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond repute

After a medicinal drop. B*ggered my back today lifting the chairs off the tables in class - as I do every morning - don't know why this morning was different. So I've had my first trip to the Doc's here ($28) and 3 items on script ($45). A bargain for the amount of drugs I got and the dishy (English) doc was well worth the bucks.

Disclaimer: I have taken A LOT of medication and am not responsible for what I say
Old Dec 2nd 2013, 4:14 pm
Queen of the Underworld

Persephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond repute

Would it be totally irresponsible to offer you a few of these on top of your drugs

Go on, you know it makes sense

Hope you're feeling better soon
Old Dec 5th 2013, 10:04 pm

Lorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond repute

Cheers - salute - slàinte

That's my Yorkshire, Italian and Gaelic.
Old Dec 6th 2013, 6:37 am
BE Forum Addict

Would it be totally irresponsible to offer you a few of these on top of your drugs

Go on, you know it makes sense

Hope you're feeling better soon
Wow! Those tablets were something else..can see why the bottle said limit alcohol! Ended up with 3 days off work, missed all the fun of making Christmassy things
Old Dec 9th 2013, 6:35 am
BE Forum Addict

At the risk of repeating myself...yet again...chuck us a vat of something very strong...I've had to get the t-shirt out again...b*gger...just when I thought we were settling nicely
Old Dec 10th 2013, 2:34 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

What ? Why?

Have a or three
Old Dec 10th 2013, 6:18 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by BEVS
What ? Why?

Have a or three
The evil one doth rear his head once more. If only the voodoo doll was working ......
Old Dec 10th 2013, 10:02 pm
Queen of the Underworld

Originally Posted by j19fmm
The evil one doth rear his head once more. If only the voodoo doll was working ......
Not again I thought that was all sorted out. Hope you get things dealt with quickly this time.

You need to get yourself a new voodoo doll-the old one has obviously given up the ghost due to overuse
Old Dec 11th 2013, 5:26 am
BE Forum Addict

Not again I thought that was all sorted out. Hope you get things dealt with quickly this time.

You need to get yourself a new voodoo doll-the old one has obviously given up the ghost due to overuse
Don't think it'll ever be sorted...nothing a shotgun wouldn't sort though....(for any Police reading this, that was a joke )
Old Dec 12th 2013, 4:35 pm
Queen of the Underworld

Originally Posted by j19fmm
Don't think it'll ever be sorted...nothing a shotgun wouldn't sort though....(for any Police reading this, that was a joke )
How long until they're adult and you don't need to deal with him?

We were out in the [only] local bar last night. I should have known that a beer called Buffalo Tallgrass Sweat was not going to be pleasant. I can still taste it now.
Merlot please and lots of it, I need something to rinse my mouth out. If there's none left because that Sue has drunk it all then bleach or toilet cleaner will do, thanks barman!
Old Dec 12th 2013, 9:42 pm
Looking for my marbles.

pippalonghorn has a reputation beyond reputepippalonghorn has a reputation beyond reputepippalonghorn has a reputation beyond reputepippalonghorn has a reputation beyond reputepippalonghorn has a reputation beyond reputepippalonghorn has a reputation beyond reputepippalonghorn has a reputation beyond reputepippalonghorn has a reputation beyond reputepippalonghorn has a reputation beyond reputepippalonghorn has a reputation beyond reputepippalonghorn has a reputation beyond repute

I know its early but can I have a bottle of budwiser please, preferably ice cold?
Old Dec 13th 2013, 1:58 am
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

If there's none left because that Sue has drunk it all then bleach or toilet cleaner will do, thanks barman!
oooopsssss

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.