We's kiwis now!

Old Sep 22nd 2012, 6:33 am
BE Forum Addict

helinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: We's kiwis now!

[QUOTE=hazeandsteve;10288280]Did the do on Monday, then got resoundingly daytime pissed........

Congratulations on becoming Kiwis

our paperwork is in and we're hoping to hear soon
Old Sep 22nd 2012, 6:36 am

Snap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: We's kiwis now!

Originally Posted by hazeandsteve
R and D, sorry guys, apparently the guests thought it was cool.
My maori best buddy came as my guest, told me he was quite honoured, and it was a new experience for him, to see fourteen people wanting to sign up as New Zealanders.
The lady next to Haze just wanted her passport application.....horses for courses.
Oh, and according to my outbox you deffo had our home number, just keep it for next time you're up this way.
Luckily for Taupo, the mayor managed to make a complete cock of himself, so at least we know he's consistent.

To all, thanks for the thumbs up, we're quite chuffed.
HazeandSteve - sweet as. I thought it wasn't very social to call you at 9.40pm last Sunday when we eventually rolled into Taupo. We had a comfortable night at the Alpine Lake Motor Lodge followed by a delicious breakfast at Friends cafe. We left Taupo at 7.40am on Monday morning, arrived back to Wanganui by 10.45am. Hope to meet you both one day, probably the next time we are in Taupo. When that will be is any body's guess but will contact you beforehand.