Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

We're throwing a leaving party!!

We're throwing a leaving party!!

Old Jun 7th 2007, 10:03 am

dreamfish is an unknown quantity at this point
Default We're throwing a leaving party!!

If you live in cambs area and you would like to come along (there is a train station end of my road) then please do drop me a pm and I will give details. Themed party - red white and blue.
Saturday 30th June, 1400 onwards. Partners and children welcome.
ps we dont know when we're going yet, just seemed like a good idea to have party now whilst its still quiet and we're not so emotional!

Last edited by dreamfish; Jun 7th 2007 at 10:04 am. Reason: doh! forget to put date
Old Jun 7th 2007, 2:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

julesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: We're throwing a leaving party!!

do you know where your going to?
Old Jun 7th 2007, 7:45 pm
BE Forum Addict

Boopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond repute

Enjoy your party!
Old Jun 7th 2007, 10:13 pm
BE Enthusiast

Frenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by dreamfish
If you live in cambs area and you would like to come along (there is a train station end of my road) then please do drop me a pm and I will give details. Themed party - red white and blue.
ps we dont know when we're going yet, just seemed like a good idea to have party now whilst its still quiet and we're not so emotional!
will be thinking of you, bit of a long way from Blenheim!!!!! he,he!!!!
Have a fab time
LOL
Old Jun 8th 2007, 4:24 am
P2L
BE Forum Addict

P2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond repute

Sounds like it could be fun!!

Frenchy, we could always charter a plane and pop over for the weekend! What dya reckon?? Make a change from Nelson that's for sure!

Dreamfish, I hope you and yours have a fantastic time. Remember to take lots of piccies and lots of tissues.
Old Jun 8th 2007, 9:39 am
Forum Regular

JoandDean has a spectacular aura aboutJoandDean has a spectacular aura aboutJoandDean has a spectacular aura about

Have a fab time.
Old Jun 8th 2007, 9:40 am

Originally Posted by julesnye
do you know where your going to?
not yet!
Old Jun 8th 2007, 9:43 am

thanks all for the best wishes. it all seems so surreal at the moment. i have been on ebay and bought my all blacks and southern cross flags, union jack and st george. bought a huge gazebo and lighting thinking its a useful thing to bring over with us.

just need some stonking toons now. what would you recommend?
Old Jun 8th 2007, 11:17 am
BE Enthusiast

Frenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud of

thanks all for the best wishes. it all seems so surreal at the moment. i have been on ebay and bought my all blacks and southern cross flags, union jack and st george. bought a huge gazebo and lighting thinking its a useful thing to bring over with us.

just need some stonking toons now. what would you recommend?
Now we purchased the 'Dads cant dance' CD for our leaving party!!!!!(fab things like YMCA, the rowing song, The Macaraina, (can't spell|!!) Abba etc... Real cheese but great fun!!!

And here in Blenheim at our housewarming we all took to the floor with it again. My pall in the UK super imposed my face onto all blacks body's and put posters on our walls it was so funny. I put lots of maps on the walls of NZ and a series of blown up photos with happy family and friend memory pictures.

Don't get weepy, just really enjoy it!!!! Hopefully you will only leave once!!!!
Old Jun 8th 2007, 4:36 pm

Mandie is an unknown quantity at this point

Not in your area but wanted to say have a fab time

have a drink or two on me