Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

We're in Porirua/Wellington this weekend.....

We're in Porirua/Wellington this weekend.....

Old Apr 10th 2007, 7:20 am
BE Enthusiast

StevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud of
Default We're in Porirua/Wellington this weekend.....

.... so is there anything going on? (I can see you all packing up to get away now!). If you're going to be around (D&D, P&P, anyone else) let us know
Old Apr 10th 2007, 7:41 am
BE Forum Addict

poppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: We're in Porirua/Wellington this weekend.....

Originally Posted by StevieB
.... so is there anything going on? (I can see you all packing up to get away now!). If you're going to be around (D&D, P&P, anyone else) let us know
great so you're coming at the weekend
i'm here for you anytime babe , look forward to see ya soon
Old Apr 11th 2007, 6:31 am
BE Forum Addict

Boopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by StevieB
Have you made any plans yet - where about are you staying?
Old Apr 11th 2007, 8:46 am
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Boopy
Have you made any plans yet - where about are you staying?
No plans as such, staying in a motel somewhere in Porirua I think... sorry to be so vague, I'm at work and Mr B did the booking so I can't ask him. We will be there Friday afternoon/teatime hopefully. The girl would love to find a stable and abandon us for the weekend but that ain't happenin'. So, a blank canvas - like my mind at the moment!
Old Apr 11th 2007, 8:50 am
Account Closed

cherry will become famous soon enoughcherry will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by karonious
No plans as such, staying in a motel somewhere in Porirua I think... sorry to be so vague, I'm at work and Mr B did the booking so I can't ask him. We will be there Friday afternoon/teatime hopefully. The girl would love to find a stable and abandon us for the weekend but that ain't happenin'. So, a blank canvas - like my mind at the moment!
Hope its not East Porrirua ,Mongrel Mob and all

Good shopping on the west though but Stables ??
There are some nice motels a bit furthar up the SH 1 at Mana
Enjoy your stay .
Old Apr 11th 2007, 8:50 am
BE Forum Addict

danny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond repute

Right-for a start the girls are going to the local bar on Friday in Mana,so you going to that-whilst the lads may as well come to ours and watch Rugby. Is good?
Old Apr 11th 2007, 9:18 am
BE Forum Addict

Boopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by cherry
Hope its not East Porrirua ,Mongrel Mob and all

They only come out after dark!
Old Apr 11th 2007, 9:20 am
BE Forum Addict

No plans as such, staying in a motel somewhere in Porirua I think... :

Aotea Lodge is nice - just down the bank from us.

Are you coming out on Friday, there's usually a band on. They have a pick up and take home mini bus - good stuff in Welly.
Old Apr 11th 2007, 9:41 am
BE Enthusiast

donnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Boopy
They only come out after dark!
and theyre really quite sweet when they are shopping with their kids in countdown - they say hello the same as everyone else.

Last edited by donnaf; Apr 11th 2007 at 9:44 am.
Old Apr 11th 2007, 9:44 am
BE Enthusiast

donnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to behold

My friends here at the moment from home so we're going into Welly shopping on Saturday day but could organise Saturday night here if you dont fancy comin out Friday night? We can't wait to see you
Old Apr 11th 2007, 12:08 pm
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute

I get in from work at 11.30pm and find the weekend has been organised.........Fantastic! Thanks everyone!
Now, only one more shift to work and off we go!
Look out Wellington and surrounding areas - you have been warned!
Old Apr 11th 2007, 12:26 pm
BE Forum Addict

UKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond repute

Wish I could come !!!

Have a great time all

Michelle xx
Old Apr 11th 2007, 12:37 pm

happynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nice

Well, organize your woolies 'cos winter's just around the corner. And be prepared for the number of umbrellas you go through. Wellington's winds are hell on brollies.
I hope when you arrive and when you are going through immigration the officer will take a look at your blue stickers and say, 'Welcome home'.
Old Apr 11th 2007, 8:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

Wilma & co is just really niceWilma & co is just really niceWilma & co is just really niceWilma & co is just really niceWilma & co is just really niceWilma & co is just really niceWilma & co is just really niceWilma & co is just really nice

Donnaf - please can I come out to play on Friday night? Pretty please??
Old Apr 12th 2007, 6:38 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Wilma & co
Donnaf - please can I come out to play on Friday night? Pretty please??
Has Donna not contacted you yet. Of course you're coming out. We'll maybe organise the mini bus for 8 ish?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.