Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

We're in Porirua/Wellington this weekend.....

We're in Porirua/Wellington this weekend.....

Old Apr 13th 2007, 7:08 am
BE Forum Addict

danny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: We're in Porirua/Wellington this weekend.....

[QUOTE=Winnie;4635530]
Originally Posted by danny.f
Would have loved to come to yours first but I'm getting a lift down. My daughter and friend are coming too.............better hide her from the willie!!
The willie was a man who kept getting his out on the dance floor-think he was on his own-he was when the police picked him up anyway!!
Old Apr 13th 2007, 7:12 am
BE Enthusiast

Winnie has much to be proud ofWinnie has much to be proud ofWinnie has much to be proud ofWinnie has much to be proud ofWinnie has much to be proud ofWinnie has much to be proud ofWinnie has much to be proud ofWinnie has much to be proud ofWinnie has much to be proud ofWinnie has much to be proud ofWinnie has much to be proud of

[QUOTE=danny.f;4635774]
Originally Posted by Winnie

The willie was a man who kept getting his out on the dance floor-think he was on his own-he was when the police picked him up anyway!!
Haha, hope he's around again. I'm all ready and waiting to set off, bring on the music and the beer!
Old Apr 13th 2007, 8:34 am
Account Closed

cherry will become famous soon enoughcherry will become famous soon enough

OK-heres the latest. Friday night,Donna,Sue ,Dee,KAREN,Amanda,Alison,all going Sandbar-anyone else?

Saturday night,Dan,Jez,Neil,STE,Paul (is he coming Boopster),anyone else?

Ste/Kags-giz a bell when you're close-girls meet Kaz,boys up the hill to watch rugby.

Anyone else? Lplate kIWI'S? Rob? Pops? Cherry? Winnie? Andy? Jamie? Dirk? Kerry?
Sorry mate ,working saturday and out on the boat fishing sunday early ,have fun ,
Old Apr 13th 2007, 1:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

danny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond repute

ok.here it is.i CAN hardly concentrate on the keys. Karonious and steve are exactly what youo think-they rock the mother-f**king world-we rocked the Sandbar and they knew it.
Wilma,Poppets,Winnie,SDirk and the Kegs,the band,Don.,the staff and all who live in or near Mana rule the world.
Old Apr 13th 2007, 2:19 pm
Banned

andy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond repute

ok.here it is.i CAN hardly concentrate on the keys. Karonious and steve are exactly what youo think-they rock the mother-f**king world-we rocked the Sandbar and they knew it.
Wilma,Poppets,Winnie,SDirk and the Kegs,the band,Don.,the staff and all who live in or near Mana rule the world.
Is you a little pissed Danny ?
Old Apr 13th 2007, 10:25 pm
BE Forum Addict

poppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by andy&georgina
Is you a little pissed Danny ?
he was p!ssed , i was asleep on his sofa (but i think the less said about me the better!!!!!!!)
Old Apr 13th 2007, 10:58 pm
Banned

andy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by poppets
he was p!ssed , i was asleep on his sofa (but i think the less said about me the better!!!!!!!)
Old Apr 14th 2007, 1:08 am
BE Enthusiast

Winnie has much to be proud ofWinnie has much to be proud ofWinnie has much to be proud ofWinnie has much to be proud ofWinnie has much to be proud ofWinnie has much to be proud ofWinnie has much to be proud ofWinnie has much to be proud ofWinnie has much to be proud ofWinnie has much to be proud ofWinnie has much to be proud of

Hehe, can I tell em about you? Please, please, please!!!
Hope you're feeling ok this morning
Old Apr 14th 2007, 1:45 am
BE Enthusiast

Wilma & co is just really niceWilma & co is just really niceWilma & co is just really niceWilma & co is just really niceWilma & co is just really niceWilma & co is just really niceWilma & co is just really niceWilma & co is just really nice

What a great night and good to meet you Karonious and Stevie B Could have done without the kids walking me up at 6.30 this morning tho'!
Old Apr 14th 2007, 2:01 am
BE Forum Addict

poppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond repute

Hehe, can I tell em about you? Please, please, please!!!
Hope you're feeling ok this morning
i'm feeling tip top mate (thanks for looking after me though, was i really bad??)
Old Apr 14th 2007, 2:03 am
BE Enthusiast

i'm feeling tip top mate (thanks for looking after me though, was i really bad??)
Np and glad you're feeling ok. Bad? Nah, only the bouncer didn't think you looked that good when she suggested you leave! Just in the process of uploading the photo's, but its taking me ages, 20 mins just for 3!
Old Apr 14th 2007, 2:16 am
BE Forum Addict

Np and glad you're feeling ok. Bad? Nah, only the bouncer didn't think you looked that good when she suggested you leave! Just in the process of uploading the photo's, but its taking me ages, 20 mins just for 3!
bugger forgot you had pics!!!, this ain't gonna be pretty

when i got home hubs asked me if i'd had a good time, so i said yes great thanks, then thought i best tell him that the bouncer suggested i leave , hubby says i got chucked out , i say nooooooooo & that it was a suggestion i leave & that i was not forceably removed. he argues its the same thing cos they didn't want me there (i think he's glad he wasn't there) i never been chucked out of anywhere

i'm sure donna will fill in the bits from my departure of sandbar
Old Apr 14th 2007, 2:20 am
BE Enthusiast

when i got home hubs asked me if i'd had a good time, so i said yes great thanks, then thought i best tell him that the bouncer suggested i leave , hubby says i got chucked out , i say nooooooooo & that it was a suggestion i leave & that i was not forceably removed. he argues its the same thing cos they didn't want me there (i think he's glad he wasn't there) i never been chucked out of anywhere

Hehe, you definately weren't chucked out, but there was some chucking going on
Old Apr 14th 2007, 2:23 am
BE Forum Addict

Hehe, you definately weren't chucked out, but there was some chucking going on

& it didn't stop there
Old Apr 14th 2007, 2:31 am
Account Closed

cherry will become famous soon enoughcherry will become famous soon enough

wonder why us "POMMIES " do things like that

did you find the friend you were shouting for ,was his name HUGHIE or ROLPH

Pics would be nice if they are tomato free(theres always a tommy in it)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.