Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

We're off to Wellington!

We're off to Wellington!

Old Jun 4th 2008, 9:15 am
Forum Regular

ScottyD has a brilliant futureScottyD has a brilliant futureScottyD has a brilliant futureScottyD has a brilliant futureScottyD has a brilliant futureScottyD has a brilliant future
Default We're off to Wellington!

Hi - my husband, me and our two kids are off to Welly in September.

We've become daily addicts to the forum, there's just so much useful information and it's great to find so many other people who are considering moving, have moved, or are already in NZ!

Thanks to everyone who posts feedback, I'm sure everyone who visits the site finds it really helpful to read.

Mrs ScottyD
Old Jun 4th 2008, 10:34 am
BE Forum Addict

simonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: We're off to Wellington!

Originally Posted by ScottyD
Hi - my husband, me and our two kids are off to Welly in September.

We've become daily addicts to the forum, there's just so much useful information and it's great to find so many other people who are considering moving, have moved, or are already in NZ!

Thanks to everyone who posts feedback, I'm sure everyone who visits the site finds it really helpful to read.

Mrs ScottyD
Yeah,

all the best people live in Wellington!!!! If it's anything like last year, Sept will be wet and windy but not cold! Shout when you get here...

Simon
Old Jun 4th 2008, 3:43 pm
Forum Regular

klicker has a brilliant futureklicker has a brilliant futureklicker has a brilliant futureklicker has a brilliant futureklicker has a brilliant futureklicker has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by simonmarkellis
Yeah,

all the best people live in Wellington!!!! If it's anything like last year, Sept will be wet and windy but not cold! Shout when you get here...

Simon
Hi we are off to wellington too .... but hubs is coming this september and i will follow with kids next june !!! Staying here for daughter to finish a levels !! then shes coming with me to have a gap year in wellington !! and we will be all together again to start our new live !!!!am worried about hubs though, being there on his own...and missing eatchother !!
Old Jun 4th 2008, 9:35 pm
Just Joined

dustylegs11 is an unknown quantity at this point

Wow great news, more off to windy welly. guess where we are going then yep, welly for us too.
I can feel a nooby to welly meet coming up.
Old Jun 5th 2008, 9:00 am
Forum Regular

ScottyD has a brilliant futureScottyD has a brilliant futureScottyD has a brilliant futureScottyD has a brilliant futureScottyD has a brilliant futureScottyD has a brilliant future

Thanks for your posts - it's nice to feel welcome on the forum and hear from others who have chosen to make Welly their home.

We visited about 6 years ago, so our memories are a bit patchy but we really liked it and we're hoping it will live up to all our expectations when we get there!

Not sure our two small children have quite understood yet that living in Welly won't mean we are in a plastic boot!!!...
Mrs ScottyD
Old Jun 5th 2008, 12:06 pm
Just Joined

ErikR has a brilliant futureErikR has a brilliant futureErikR has a brilliant futureErikR has a brilliant futureErikR has a brilliant futureErikR has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by klicker
Hi we are off to wellington too .... but hubs is coming this september and i will follow with kids next june !!! Staying here for daughter to finish a levels !! then shes coming with me to have a gap year in wellington !! and we will be all together again to start our new live !!!!am worried about hubs though, being there on his own...and missing eatchother !!
Hubs can come by our place for dinner - we're leaving next Wednesday for Wellington!!!!
Old Jun 5th 2008, 1:10 pm
Forum Regular

Next Wednesday!!! How exciting!!...

I can't imagine what it will feel like the week before we go...

All kinds of emotions I should imagine...

You must let us know how you get on?!
Old Jun 8th 2008, 9:47 am
Forum Regular

stasia is a name known to allstasia is a name known to allstasia is a name known to allstasia is a name known to allstasia is a name known to allstasia is a name known to allstasia is a name known to allstasia is a name known to allstasia is a name known to allstasia is a name known to allstasia is a name known to all

hey guys, we're in welly too give let us know when you get here and we can arrange a meet up so you can meet all the other loons!
Old Jun 8th 2008, 10:13 am
Just Joined

Paekakariki is an unknown quantity at this point

Wellington is awesome! I really hope that you and your family enjoy living here and that your move goes well.
Old Jun 10th 2008, 3:01 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Kia Ora and welcome to the forum ScottyD.

I thought this...

We've become daily addicts to the forum, there's just so much useful information

said this at first glance

We've become daily addicts to the forum, there's just so much useless information

Have some karma to get you started. Happy Posting