Wikiposts

We're Off

Old Oct 16th 2008, 10:43 am
Forum Regular

Moomoo has a reputation beyond reputeMoomoo has a reputation beyond reputeMoomoo has a reputation beyond reputeMoomoo has a reputation beyond reputeMoomoo has a reputation beyond reputeMoomoo has a reputation beyond reputeMoomoo has a reputation beyond reputeMoomoo has a reputation beyond reputeMoomoo has a reputation beyond reputeMoomoo has a reputation beyond reputeMoomoo has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: We're Off

Now sitting in Changi airport Singapore awaiting the last leg to Auckland. Had a great day in Singapore as well- Singapore Sling in Raffles!!

M
Old Oct 16th 2008, 12:42 pm
BE Forum Addict

SarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lardyl
Not bad apart from turning into the elephant man overnight - infected glands in my jaw have turned the right side of my neck red and swollen...yowch...:curse:
Still working (just) and doing the dad things with two increasingly independent littlies....
How's tricks down Beachlands way?
Yuck, that doesnt sound nice. Ive just had a fair amount of dental work done myself in the last few weeks.... the pain got unbearable so I had to go in the end.... been putting it off coz of the price.

Talking of littlies, my eldest Thomas, starts school in 3 weeks time! I have to buy him uniform next week and hes dinky as, so I need to go to Postie + to buy him smaller size clothes for school. Hayley is great and a right little girlie girl (no idea where she gets that from!)....skirt and dress mad!

Looking forward to the out-laws coming to stay in January and my parents talking about coming out again in the next couple of years.

I bought a new horse (avatar piccy) back in the winter and hes a pretty odd personality (we suit each other!).... have just got his teeth and hooves sorted out so we are ready to go out riding now. Roll on summer!
Old Oct 16th 2008, 12:42 pm
BE Forum Addict

SarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Moomoo
Now sitting in Changi airport Singapore awaiting the last leg to Auckland. Had a great day in Singapore as well- Singapore Sling in Raffles!!

M
Have fun on that last leg!!
Old Oct 16th 2008, 1:09 pm
you dewty owld maan!

lardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond repute

At the risk of going off topic......what me going off topic....never......
My doctor had to get a second opinion, he thinks it might be a bit more serious than I thought so I have had blood tests, foil wrapped antibiotics and will be seeing his colleague (who gave the "I've no idea if he's human" second opinion ) in the morning to make sure I am still alive.

Worst thing is that I can't play footie tonight even though I feel fine apart from the stiff neck and looking like Jabba the Hutt's second cousin.......don't these doctors/our wives know that competative sport is a drug more addictive than nicotine.....??? Give me my boots....I want my boots......:curse:

Yeah its amazing how fast they grow and the personalities that blossom out of all that growth....
We've got to proper Kiwis now. Who love it here and love the beach/park and bare feet, throwing sand/water, and who don't care about the latest trainers, games, TV show or whatever. Sweet.
Old Oct 16th 2008, 1:10 pm
you dewty owld maan!

lardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond repute

Looks like we are in danger of arriving at 3,000 posts about together ===> race ya!!!!
Old Oct 16th 2008, 1:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

Looks like we are in danger of arriving at 3,000 posts about together ===> race ya!!!!
I dont think Im on here often enough to get to 3000 posts!! Thomas is in the playroom playing with a little friend, they are very quiet..... too quiet in fact!! Hayley has just gone down for a nap after watching lots of Dora.

My 2 are addicted to their little crocs now, they wear them everywhere... Thomas has Spongebob, Patrick, Ben 10 and McQueen on his and Hayley has Dora, Boots, Iggle Piggle and Makka Pakka on hers....(amazing what you can buy on Trademe) They are just starting to go barefoot a lot too now its getting warmer. I take them to the park or beach every single day if its not tipping down.... they just love it!

I hope your face sorts itself out soon!! Sounds very painful and not very nice.
Old Oct 16th 2008, 2:22 pm
you dewty owld maan!

Funny that my face causing me pain rather than everyone else....a change is as good as a rest though I suppose .....
Old Oct 16th 2008, 7:37 pm
By name and by nature

Batty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond repute

Hey good luck! We did that route too and it's great! You must be here by now - welcome to New Zealand
Old Oct 16th 2008, 7:39 pm
By name and by nature

Batty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond repute

At the risk of going off topic......what me going off topic....never......
My doctor had to get a second opinion, he thinks it might be a bit more serious than I thought so I have had blood tests, foil wrapped antibiotics and will be seeing his colleague (who gave the "I've no idea if he's human" second opinion ) in the morning to make sure I am still alive.

Worst thing is that I can't play footie tonight even though I feel fine apart from the stiff neck and looking like Jabba the Hutt's second cousin.......don't these doctors/our wives know that competative sport is a drug more addictive than nicotine.....??? Give me my boots....I want my boots......:curse:

Yeah its amazing how fast they grow and the personalities that blossom out of all that growth....
We've got to proper Kiwis now. Who love it here and love the beach/park and bare feet, throwing sand/water, and who don't care about the latest trainers, games, TV show or whatever. Sweet.
Hey - I hope you're feeling better. I suffer from swollen glands (have had to have one removed because it wouldn't DE-swell ) and it's no fun so I hope whatever it is, is gone soon.
Old Oct 16th 2008, 7:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

nukiwi has a reputation beyond reputenukiwi has a reputation beyond reputenukiwi has a reputation beyond reputenukiwi has a reputation beyond reputenukiwi has a reputation beyond reputenukiwi has a reputation beyond reputenukiwi has a reputation beyond reputenukiwi has a reputation beyond reputenukiwi has a reputation beyond reputenukiwi has a reputation beyond reputenukiwi has a reputation beyond repute

Well we fly tomorrow (Wednesday) evening flight out of Heathrow with a day break in Singapore. We arrive in Auckland late Friday night. The whole process has taken just under a year - some of the delay on our part.

Good luck to everyone still going through the process, and thanks to everyone who has so freely offered their advice and opinions on this web site.

Mr & Mrs Moomoo
Hope you have a great flight. Good luck with your future.
Old Oct 18th 2008, 11:05 am
Forum Regular

Moomoo has a reputation beyond reputeMoomoo has a reputation beyond reputeMoomoo has a reputation beyond reputeMoomoo has a reputation beyond reputeMoomoo has a reputation beyond reputeMoomoo has a reputation beyond reputeMoomoo has a reputation beyond reputeMoomoo has a reputation beyond reputeMoomoo has a reputation beyond reputeMoomoo has a reputation beyond reputeMoomoo has a reputation beyond repute

Arrived!! Safely set up in apartments across the road from Botany Down Mall. Need to sort out a car rental and start processing the NZ paperwork. Still struggling to get internet access so sending this from Starbucks..........

M
Old Oct 18th 2008, 1:14 pm
Forum Regular

CCGM.IN.NZ has much to be proud ofCCGM.IN.NZ has much to be proud ofCCGM.IN.NZ has much to be proud ofCCGM.IN.NZ has much to be proud ofCCGM.IN.NZ has much to be proud ofCCGM.IN.NZ has much to be proud ofCCGM.IN.NZ has much to be proud ofCCGM.IN.NZ has much to be proud ofCCGM.IN.NZ has much to be proud ofCCGM.IN.NZ has much to be proud ofCCGM.IN.NZ has much to be proud of

Kia Ora, welcome to New Zealand
Old Oct 18th 2008, 7:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

weejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond repute

Arrived!! Safely set up in apartments across the road from Botany Down Mall. Need to sort out a car rental and start processing the NZ paperwork. Still struggling to get internet access so sending this from Starbucks..........

M
Glad you arrived safely,enjoy your new life in NZ

Phyllis x
Old Oct 18th 2008, 9:56 pm

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point

Welcome to New Zealand - here's hoping it fulfills all your dreams.
Old Oct 21st 2008, 4:42 am
Forum Regular

Thanks to everyone for your good wishes. We are slowly finding our feet and now have internet access from the apartment. We have been looking at schools and will be looking for a long term rental in the next week. All is going very well at the moment and hubbies employers have been a real help.

Thanks again.
Moomoo and family x

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.