And we're off

Old Jul 13th 2007, 11:03 am
Forum Regular

Nisey has a brilliant futureNisey has a brilliant futureNisey has a brilliant futureNisey has a brilliant futureNisey has a brilliant futureNisey has a brilliant futureNisey has a brilliant future
Default And we're off

Its my last day in the office today, just about to shut down and hand back the laptop so it will be over to NiseyOH for the next three weeks until I start my new job on 6th August.

The last three weeks have been one farewell after another (and they're not finished yet). Everyone has been wishing us well, even the guard on the train this morning and the

The packers arrive tomorrow, the dog is off to Golden Arrow on Sunday and we fly on Thursday next week.

I've started packing our personal things not going in the crate, but there looks to be far too many bags (AIRNZ please take pity on us).

The list of things to do seems to be growing day by day.

So NZ ready or not here come the Wood Family.
Old Jul 13th 2007, 11:15 am
Forum Regular

KIRSTIE is just really niceKIRSTIE is just really niceKIRSTIE is just really niceKIRSTIE is just really niceKIRSTIE is just really niceKIRSTIE is just really niceKIRSTIE is just really niceKIRSTIE is just really niceKIRSTIE is just really nice
Default Re: And we're off

hi nisey

hope all goes well for you over the next week, and no doubt there will be loads of tears shed, but the rest of your life is going to start once you are off the plane.

good luck

kirstie
Old Jul 13th 2007, 11:20 am
P2L
BE Forum Addict

P2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond repute

Good Luck hun

Make sure you leave yourselves plenty of time for your goodbyes the last couple of days. We didn't and I missed having some quality time with grandparents etc
Old Jul 13th 2007, 11:33 am
you dewty owld maan!

lardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond repute

Besta luck folks! Remember time shrinks as the day approaches - be realistic in what you need to do and in what you plan to do once you arrive here.
a little tip - let the check in people at AirNZ know you are emigrating and they will probably cut you some slack - they did with us (on the number of checked items). again happy landings, the Lardies
Old Jul 13th 2007, 12:22 pm
Forum Regular

Elsie03 is just really niceElsie03 is just really niceElsie03 is just really niceElsie03 is just really niceElsie03 is just really niceElsie03 is just really niceElsie03 is just really niceElsie03 is just really niceElsie03 is just really niceElsie03 is just really nice

Originally Posted by lardyl
Besta luck folks! Remember time shrinks as the day approaches - be realistic in what you need to do and in what you plan to do once you arrive here.
a little tip - let the check in people at AirNZ know you are emigrating and they will probably cut you some slack - they did with us (on the number of checked items). again happy landings, the Lardies
Good luck to you all.....hope it is all that you expect and more.

Keep us posted; where are you basing yourselves intitially?

Els
Old Jul 13th 2007, 1:41 pm
Jen

jenjag will become famous soon enoughjenjag will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Nisey
Its my last day in the office today, just about to shut down and hand back the laptop so it will be over to NiseyOH for the next three weeks until I start my new job on 6th August.

The last three weeks have been one farewell after another (and they're not finished yet). Everyone has been wishing us well, even the guard on the train this morning and the

The packers arrive tomorrow, the dog is off to Golden Arrow on Sunday and we fly on Thursday next week.

I've started packing our personal things not going in the crate, but there looks to be far too many bags (AIRNZ please take pity on us).

Hi nisey,
I know what you are going through, we fly out next monday. I have had this week off work to pack up clothes etc, shipping company collecting today then i have another leaving do tonight. Its very emotional ain't it? Cant wait to get there though and try and get settled and meet new folks! Good luck
jen
Old Jul 13th 2007, 4:12 pm
Forum Regular

annbee has a spectacular aura aboutannbee has a spectacular aura aboutannbee has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by Nisey

Good Luck with your new life, we are moving out in October, still undecided about the dog, was it easy with Golden Arrow?

Safe Flights and Enjoy your new life

Ann
Old Jul 13th 2007, 8:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

danny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck to you! Don't forget-if they et nasty with the baggage,you can take up to 7kgs as handluggage per person-there's always a way round!
Old Jul 13th 2007, 8:49 pm
Forum Regular

Leighlou has a brilliant futureLeighlou has a brilliant futureLeighlou has a brilliant futureLeighlou has a brilliant futureLeighlou has a brilliant futureLeighlou has a brilliant futureLeighlou has a brilliant future

Good Luck Nisey!!!!! Crikey it seems only like yesterday that you came on to the site saying you were looking into emigrating and now here you are! SOOOOOOOOOO Jealous!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nisey and Jenjag (((hugs to you all))) and best of luck - can't wait to hear from you all on the other side.
Old Jul 13th 2007, 9:07 pm
Forum Regular

JoandDean has a spectacular aura aboutJoandDean has a spectacular aura aboutJoandDean has a spectacular aura about

Good luck and all the best for a good flight. We head out there on the 14 August
Old Jul 13th 2007, 9:38 pm
Cornish Lass

Marika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to behold

Congratulations Nisey, I have had goose bumps reading about your last emotional leaving do's, and also the others flying out soon too. We leave UK end of August, so all tearful partings ahead of me, I'm not looking forward to that.
But you are on your way and thats amazing, am truly excited for you all. Good Luck, look forward to hearing more from you.
Old Jul 13th 2007, 10:17 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Oh my goodness nisey , you are almost here

Safe journey to both you and JenJag who flies in a couple of days time. Happy landings and wishing you both all the best for a wonderful New Zealand life. Exciting times ahead
Old Jul 13th 2007, 11:58 pm
BE Forum Addict

danny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond repute

Old Jul 14th 2007, 10:22 am
BE Enthusiast

teambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Elsie03
Good luck to you all.....hope it is all that you expect and more.

Keep us posted; where are you basing yourselves intitially?

Els
Going to start off in Auckland, but heading down to wellington the first week as we have a choice between them. Once we have decided we'll look for something more permanent.
Old Jul 14th 2007, 10:24 am
BE Enthusiast

teambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Leighlou
Good Luck Nisey!!!!! Crikey it seems only like yesterday that you came on to the site saying you were looking into emigrating and now here you are!
I think it was only yesterday.............We decided at Easter and went out mid may for a reccie. Aghh well whats the point in hanging around eh!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.