We're new too !

Old Jan 23rd 2008, 4:51 pm
Just Joined

vincesam is just really nicevincesam is just really nicevincesam is just really nicevincesam is just really nicevincesam is just really nicevincesam is just really nicevincesam is just really nicevincesam is just really nicevincesam is just really nice
Smile We're new too !

Hi everyone,

After visiting NZ for 3wks over Xmas, we've come back and begun to complete the EOI form.
I had been to NZ previously quite a few yrs ago, and finally got my partner to go and have a "look see".
We are in our 40's, both working professionals.
My partner is a screenprinter with his own business and I'm an Office Manager.

Hope to chat with some of you soon !
Sam & Vince
Old Jan 23rd 2008, 6:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

simonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: We're new too !

Originally Posted by vincesam View Post
Hi everyone,

After visiting NZ for 3wks over Xmas, we've come back and begun to complete the EOI form.
I had been to NZ previously quite a few yrs ago, and finally got my partner to go and have a "look see".
We are in our 40's, both working professionals.
My partner is a screenprinter with his own business and I'm an Office Manager.

Hope to chat with some of you soon !
Sam & Vince
And welcome to you Sam & Vince, anywhere in particular strike you as the place to settle whilst over here at Xmas? Wish you all the best...
Old Jan 23rd 2008, 9:32 pm
Somewhere

BEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond repute

Kia Ora and welcome to this NZ forum.
Have some Happy Posting karma to start yu off.
Old Jan 24th 2008, 11:07 am
Just Joined

vincesam is just really nicevincesam is just really nicevincesam is just really nicevincesam is just really nicevincesam is just really nicevincesam is just really nicevincesam is just really nicevincesam is just really nicevincesam is just really nice

hey..thanks for that !
everyone seems very friendly......

excellent site !
Old Jan 24th 2008, 11:13 am
Just Joined

Hi

We liked most places we saw to be honest......rather not live in Auckland if we can help it, we'er not really "city" folk, prefer somewhere smaller quieter, we liked the east coas tof the north island, Napier.
Vince is a screenprinter, been one for for 20yrs, has his own business and screenprinting is on the skills wanted list. We chatted to a few people over Xmas whilst there and got an idea of house/land prices etc and we're completing the EOI at the moment.
Are you from UK originally....?
Old Jan 24th 2008, 7:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

simonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by vincesam View Post
Hi

We liked most places we saw to be honest......rather not live in Auckland if we can help it, we'er not really "city" folk, prefer somewhere smaller quieter, we liked the east coas tof the north island, Napier.
Vince is a screenprinter, been one for for 20yrs, has his own business and screenprinting is on the skills wanted list. We chatted to a few people over Xmas whilst there and got an idea of house/land prices etc and we're completing the EOI at the moment.
Are you from UK originally....?
Oh Yes, just outside London in North Kent! Best of luck to you... if in doubt ask, someone will know!

regards

Simon