Welly Meet up?

Old Dec 11th 2010, 12:22 am
Forum Regular

DennisBergkamp has much to be proud ofDennisBergkamp has much to be proud ofDennisBergkamp has much to be proud ofDennisBergkamp has much to be proud ofDennisBergkamp has much to be proud ofDennisBergkamp has much to be proud ofDennisBergkamp has much to be proud ofDennisBergkamp has much to be proud ofDennisBergkamp has much to be proud ofDennisBergkamp has much to be proud ofDennisBergkamp has much to be proud of
Default Welly Meet up?

Hello,

I know some of you guys have organised welly meet ups before

Is anyone up for a pre-xmas drink?

I'm based in Welly City so that would be ideal

Been here 2 months now, made a few friends, buts its a bit tougher than i thought. Finding that i dont share too many interests with the locals. Kiwi music is pretty rubbish (except the Pheonix Foundation). Hopefully will improve over the next few months. But thats what you get when you suddenly move across the world on your own!

I've no idea where a good location would be, but open to suggestions
i'm 25 so no old man pubs please lol

Cheers

Kaz
Old Dec 11th 2010, 6:07 am
~^_^~

shelloid has a reputation beyond reputeshelloid has a reputation beyond reputeshelloid has a reputation beyond reputeshelloid has a reputation beyond reputeshelloid has a reputation beyond reputeshelloid has a reputation beyond reputeshelloid has a reputation beyond reputeshelloid has a reputation beyond reputeshelloid has a reputation beyond reputeshelloid has a reputation beyond reputeshelloid has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Welly Meet up?

OMG, I am so sorry.....I have just logged in here for the first time in about a month (in fact just after you sent us the PM).

I have not been ignoring you on purpose....just been really busy.

I'm not sure about a meet up before Xmas - OH's birthday next week (how inconsiderate having a b'day so close to Xmas ) and away next weekend...then the huge work rush before Xmas, although I could maybe meet for a drink early on in the week just before Xmas.

Otherwise I'll PM/text you in the New Year for a drink.
Old Dec 13th 2010, 4:01 am
BE Enthusiast

Kimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to behold

Have a 24 year old son who arrived here in January im sure he would be up for a few beers and will show you a few decent bars in Welly He has a Kiwi girlfriend and they both like a good night in the city so expect a late night, if you are up for that let me know.
Old Dec 14th 2010, 8:45 am
Forum Regular

DennisBergkamp has much to be proud ofDennisBergkamp has much to be proud ofDennisBergkamp has much to be proud ofDennisBergkamp has much to be proud ofDennisBergkamp has much to be proud ofDennisBergkamp has much to be proud ofDennisBergkamp has much to be proud ofDennisBergkamp has much to be proud ofDennisBergkamp has much to be proud ofDennisBergkamp has much to be proud ofDennisBergkamp has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Kimi-Deacon
Have a 24 year old son who arrived here in January im sure he would be up for a few beers and will show you a few decent bars in Welly He has a Kiwi girlfriend and they both like a good night in the city so expect a late night, if you are up for that let me know.
That sounds cool - but i guess before xmas will be tough now

I got a few work nights out and then i'm off driving up north

but january would be good
i'll PM you when i know i got the time

thanks