Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Welly - General Practioner

Welly - General Practioner

Old Sep 24th 2010, 10:16 pm
BE Forum Addict

Boopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Welly - General Practioner

A warm welcome to all you newbies, it was nice to meet some of you last night. I hope you all enjoyed your night.
Old Sep 25th 2010, 5:52 am
Forum Regular

cleverchap is a name known to allcleverchap is a name known to allcleverchap is a name known to allcleverchap is a name known to allcleverchap is a name known to allcleverchap is a name known to allcleverchap is a name known to allcleverchap is a name known to allcleverchap is a name known to allcleverchap is a name known to allcleverchap is a name known to all
Default Re: Welly - General Practioner

It was a good night.........from what I can remember
Old Sep 25th 2010, 6:38 am
Near the outer fringe

JohnThePom has a reputation beyond reputeJohnThePom has a reputation beyond reputeJohnThePom has a reputation beyond reputeJohnThePom has a reputation beyond reputeJohnThePom has a reputation beyond reputeJohnThePom has a reputation beyond reputeJohnThePom has a reputation beyond reputeJohnThePom has a reputation beyond reputeJohnThePom has a reputation beyond reputeJohnThePom has a reputation beyond reputeJohnThePom has a reputation beyond repute

Very enjoyable. It's interesting when you become aware of a person's real-life persona and compare it to their on line persona. I had a great time and was happy to meet up with everyone. Hope we repeat this sometime. If no one else organises anything, I might do it myself in a month or so.
Old Sep 25th 2010, 12:08 pm
Forum Regular

charlcote is just really nicecharlcote is just really nicecharlcote is just really nicecharlcote is just really nicecharlcote is just really nicecharlcote is just really nicecharlcote is just really nicecharlcote is just really nice

Originally Posted by WhingingPom
Very enjoyable. It's interesting when you become aware of a person's real-life persona and compare it to their on line persona. I had a great time and was happy to meet up with everyone. Hope we repeat this sometime. If no one else organises anything, I might do it myself in a month or so.
I was sorry to miss this, being back in Blighty at present.
Hope to catch it next time!
Old Sep 25th 2010, 10:19 pm
Just Joined

MarkandAshlieBuck is an unknown quantity at this point

It was great to meet up with you all, Hopefully we can do it again soon.
Old Sep 26th 2010, 12:15 am
~^_^~

shelloid has a reputation beyond reputeshelloid has a reputation beyond reputeshelloid has a reputation beyond reputeshelloid has a reputation beyond reputeshelloid has a reputation beyond reputeshelloid has a reputation beyond reputeshelloid has a reputation beyond reputeshelloid has a reputation beyond reputeshelloid has a reputation beyond reputeshelloid has a reputation beyond reputeshelloid has a reputation beyond repute

yep, we had great time too and would love to meet up again soon!

Did have a rather sore head yesterday though....not sure why!
Old Sep 26th 2010, 12:17 am
Forum Regular

chrisjb is a name known to allchrisjb is a name known to allchrisjb is a name known to allchrisjb is a name known to allchrisjb is a name known to allchrisjb is a name known to allchrisjb is a name known to allchrisjb is a name known to allchrisjb is a name known to allchrisjb is a name known to allchrisjb is a name known to all

Originally Posted by WhingingPom
Yep, it was really good to have a few drinks and meet everyone.

I agree would be good to have a meet up every month or so in different drinking establishments around Welly.
Old Sep 26th 2010, 2:40 am
Forum Regular

mumbee2 has a spectacular aura aboutmumbee2 has a spectacular aura aboutmumbee2 has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by chrisjb
Yep, it was really good to have a few drinks and meet everyone.

I agree would be good to have a meet up every month or so in different drinking establishments around Welly.
thanks to all had an interesting evening. looking forward to the next one.
Old Sep 26th 2010, 7:40 pm
BE Forum Addict

Boopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond repute

How about somewhere much closer to parking. The waterfront beside the TSB Arena? Which is also close to the railway station
Old Sep 28th 2010, 2:22 am
Near the outer fringe

JohnThePom has a reputation beyond reputeJohnThePom has a reputation beyond reputeJohnThePom has a reputation beyond reputeJohnThePom has a reputation beyond reputeJohnThePom has a reputation beyond reputeJohnThePom has a reputation beyond reputeJohnThePom has a reputation beyond reputeJohnThePom has a reputation beyond reputeJohnThePom has a reputation beyond reputeJohnThePom has a reputation beyond reputeJohnThePom has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Boopy
How about somewhere much closer to parking. The waterfront beside the TSB Arena? Which is also close to the railway station
Sounds good to me
Old Sep 28th 2010, 5:45 am
BE Forum Addict

simonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond repute

I'll try and make the next one... hopefully i won't be working...
Old Sep 28th 2010, 11:42 pm
Scorchy legs

Dewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond repute

bugger I forgot

Been busy moving in new rental & container arrived Friday. Will def be up for the next one

Dewb
Old Sep 29th 2010, 1:56 am
Forum Regular

mumbee2 has a spectacular aura aboutmumbee2 has a spectacular aura aboutmumbee2 has a spectacular aura about

hi Dew09

Okay all's forgiven

Where are you now living and was it just like Christmas opening all those boxes? nice to have all your stuff with you i guess

Cannot wait for our stuff to arrive and for us to be settled into our home it has been a long road to get here and ariving is definately the best bit right now!
Old Sep 29th 2010, 9:02 am
Forum Regular

chrisjb is a name known to allchrisjb is a name known to allchrisjb is a name known to allchrisjb is a name known to allchrisjb is a name known to allchrisjb is a name known to allchrisjb is a name known to allchrisjb is a name known to allchrisjb is a name known to allchrisjb is a name known to allchrisjb is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Boopy
Waterfront is nice, if a little windy ;-). Sounds like a plan
Old Oct 1st 2010, 10:49 am
Scorchy legs

Dewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mumbee2
hi Dew09

Okay all's forgiven

Where are you now living and was it just like Christmas opening all those boxes? nice to have all your stuff with you i guess

Cannot wait for our stuff to arrive and for us to be settled into our home it has been a long road to get here and ariving is definately the best bit right now!
Yeah its great once you finally make it over, if not a bit surreal.
Good luck with settling in
We are on Kapiti Coast about 50 mins north of Welly.

Was really great to get stuff but novelty wore off very quickly and now I am sick of the site of boxes

Dewb

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.