Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Welly coffee Sunday?

Welly coffee Sunday?

Old Feb 26th 2008, 8:40 am
BE Enthusiast

donnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to behold
Default Welly coffee Sunday?

Anyone fancy meeting for a coffee Sunday late morning 11ish?
We thought maybe Waitangi Park (I don't think that's what it's called but Danny says it is) on Oriental Bay just past Te Papa, opposite New World. There's a nice play park for the kids and a field for the boys / men (same thing) to play footie / touch / whatever.
Anyway, we'll be there whatever, it's nice coffee, bit windy sometimes but that's Welly. If anyone fancies staying out for lunch there's a couple of nice places along the front.
Maybe see you there?
Old Feb 26th 2008, 8:57 am
BE Forum Addict

danny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Welly coffee Sunday?

OK.I'll go. But you're paying. And I want crisps....not chippies. And a coffee,not one with a head on it. And you put the cream on the kids. I'll drive cos the Gorge is tricky this time of year.
You just be nice. I'll try unsuccesfully to be funny by insulting someone.
Then we'll go the Fishy table,be loud and cheap getting a salad between us.
Free parking on a Sunday.
It's a goer.
Old Feb 26th 2008, 9:02 am
BE Forum Addict

simonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by danny.f
OK.I'll go. But you're paying. And I want crisps....not chippies. And a coffee,not one with a head on it. And you put the cream on the kids. I'll drive cos the Gorge is tricky this time of year.
It's a goer.
You crack me up mate!! Sounds like a bloody good idea, why not?
Old Feb 26th 2008, 9:07 am
BE Enthusiast

donnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to behold

It's a goer.
You're on but don't mention it to the OH - you know he gets a bit funny.....

Simon you're on too!!!!Order some sun please
Old Feb 26th 2008, 9:12 am
BE Forum Addict

danny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by donnaf

Simon you're on too!!!!Order some sun please

We can laugh at the joggers and long distance swimmers as we get fat!
OK. Whilst I stay fat!
Old Feb 26th 2008, 9:14 am
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute

I'm working until 3.30 so can't come...........
but on the bright side:
I PICK THE BOY UP FROM THE AIRPORT AT 5.30pm
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooo!!!
Old Feb 26th 2008, 9:19 am

dreamfish is an unknown quantity at this point

do they do a nice brew?

like a proper brew, not that grey crappy shite

or do i bring me own teabags (proper yorkshire tea courtesy Stasia and Loz who smuggled some in their suitcase)
Old Feb 26th 2008, 9:19 am
BE Forum Addict

irnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone fancy meeting for a coffee Sunday late morning 11ish?
We thought maybe Waitangi Park (I don't think that's what it's called but Danny says it is) on Oriental Bay just past Te Papa, opposite New World. There's a nice play park for the kids and a field for the boys / men (same thing) to play footie / touch / whatever.
Anyway, we'll be there whatever, it's nice coffee, bit windy sometimes but that's Welly. If anyone fancies staying out for lunch there's a couple of nice places along the front.
Maybe see you there?
You'll never believe this but it is called Waitangi Park, he actually DID get it right, I know, collective fainting of everyone on the forum just now

Will see how my probable hangover is, but its just really a wee 15 min stroll down the hill for me!!!
Old Feb 26th 2008, 9:21 am
BE Forum Addict

irnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond repute

It's a goer.
I didn't know you did sober mate, well done!!

In what way is the gorge tricky at this time of year???
Old Feb 26th 2008, 9:32 am
BE Forum Addict

simonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by irnbru14
In what way is the gorge tricky at this time of year???
Dodging the white, green and red speed camera vans parked on the side of road
Old Feb 26th 2008, 9:34 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by simonmarkellis
Dodging the white, green and red speed camera vans parked on the side of road
Not a problem if you stick to the speed limit I think
Old Feb 26th 2008, 9:42 am
Forum Regular

stasia is a name known to allstasia is a name known to allstasia is a name known to allstasia is a name known to allstasia is a name known to allstasia is a name known to allstasia is a name known to allstasia is a name known to allstasia is a name known to allstasia is a name known to allstasia is a name known to all

hey don, we may be there see how the move goes on sat but the kids love that park and i'm sure jared would love to see joseph again!
maybe see you sun x
Old Feb 26th 2008, 4:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

Stick to the speed limit? Why live?
I don't do sober often,certainly not last night!
I knew it was Waitangi-never doubted for one moment
Stasia,come down anyway-Joe'd love to see Jared n stuff.
Old Feb 26th 2008, 7:44 pm
Maz

Maz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond repute

I'll be there with Lauren! Phil has band practice otherwise he'd come too. Fond memories of Waitangi Park, ended up there on our first weekend after moving here, to meet da Welly Massiv.

Originally Posted by dreamfish
do they do a nice brew?
Yes they do

Originally Posted by dreamfish
or do i bring me own teabags (proper yorkshire tea courtesy Stasia and Loz who smuggled some in their suitcase)
Teeeea? You're in Welly now lass.

Originally Posted by stasia
hey don, we may be there see how the move goes on sat but the kids love that park and i'm sure jared would love to see joseph again!
maybe see you sun x
Where are you moving to? (PM me if you don't want it public, you know me, I'm just nosey)

Originally Posted by irnbru14
Will see how my probable hangover is, but its just really a wee 15 min stroll down the hill for me!!!
Lazy git come on down!
Old Feb 27th 2008, 6:25 am
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute

I'm going to move this to the meet up sub-forum

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.