Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Welly coffee Sunday?

Welly coffee Sunday?

Old Feb 27th 2008, 9:39 am
Forum Regular

PVFC is a glorious beacon of lightPVFC is a glorious beacon of lightPVFC is a glorious beacon of lightPVFC is a glorious beacon of lightPVFC is a glorious beacon of lightPVFC is a glorious beacon of lightPVFC is a glorious beacon of lightPVFC is a glorious beacon of lightPVFC is a glorious beacon of lightPVFC is a glorious beacon of lightPVFC is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Welly coffee Sunday?

We are at a conference at Te Papa all weekend but we might pop out for a coffee during the lunch break if you are all still there.
Old Feb 27th 2008, 7:48 pm
Maz

Maz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by PVFC
We are at a conference at Te Papa all weekend but we might pop out for a coffee during the lunch break if you are all still there.
We'll spot you coming and hide
Old Feb 27th 2008, 7:52 pm
Forum Regular

PVFC is a glorious beacon of lightPVFC is a glorious beacon of lightPVFC is a glorious beacon of lightPVFC is a glorious beacon of lightPVFC is a glorious beacon of lightPVFC is a glorious beacon of lightPVFC is a glorious beacon of lightPVFC is a glorious beacon of lightPVFC is a glorious beacon of lightPVFC is a glorious beacon of lightPVFC is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Maz
We'll spot you coming and hide
It better be a big tree to hide behind!!!!

Old Feb 27th 2008, 7:55 pm
Maz

Maz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond repute

It better be a big tree to hide behind!!!!

Cheeky ****er...
Old Feb 27th 2008, 7:56 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Maz
Cheeky ****er...
I meant for all of you to stand behind but you take it asd you like!!!!

Old Feb 27th 2008, 7:58 pm
Maz

I meant for all of you to stand behind but you take it asd you like!!!!

I guess I took it slightly differently (ooer missus)
Old Feb 29th 2008, 12:13 am
BE Enthusiast

donnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by irnbru14
You'll never believe this but it is called Waitangi Park, he actually DID get it right, I know, collective fainting of everyone on the forum just now

Will see how my probable hangover is, but its just really a wee 15 min stroll down the hill for me!!!
He doesn't get much right - he is most happy that on this occasion he did!!!Hangovers need fresh air and coffee, oh yeah and loads of kids screaming an a play park ... get your lazy arse down anyway, you can always go back to bed later.

Stasia, ring me, I need to arrange delivery of box on Saturday. What time you moving?
Old Feb 29th 2008, 2:19 am
Maz

If any of these details change, please could someone text / call me? Our laptop power connector is bust right now so we're not online. Am at work at the mo... shhh
Old Mar 1st 2008, 6:21 am
Just Joined

sophiekins is a jewel in the roughsophiekins is a jewel in the roughsophiekins is a jewel in the roughsophiekins is a jewel in the roughsophiekins is a jewel in the rough

Hiya Donna babes - gonna be pissing it down - any alternatives 'cos we are at a loose end too. All welcome to ours - (Daves going nuts!!) Lots of Cofeeee and biccies!!! X Soph !!!!(Daves Soph!) x
Old Mar 1st 2008, 6:23 am
Just Joined

sophiekins is a jewel in the roughsophiekins is a jewel in the roughsophiekins is a jewel in the roughsophiekins is a jewel in the roughsophiekins is a jewel in the rough

Dave Here( Sophies better half)
If anyone comes I'll be undressed until 11 ish so beware.
Old Mar 1st 2008, 8:09 am
BE Forum Addict

simonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sophiekins
Dave Here( Sophies better half)
If anyone comes I'll be undressed until 11 ish so beware.
Hey fella, now there's a frightening thought!!!
Old Mar 1st 2008, 7:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

danny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by simonmarkellis
Hey fella, now there's a frightening thought!!!
Sorry Dave-I'm with Si on this one. Terrifying.That vision's done for the Hutt what Helen Clark's done for modelling.
Old Mar 1st 2008, 7:31 pm
BE Forum Addict

danny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond repute

Hiya Donna babes - gonna be pissing it down - any alternatives 'cos we are at a loose end too. All welcome to ours - (Daves going nuts!!) Lots of Cofeeee and biccies!!! X Soph !!!!(Daves Soph!) x
Morning Soph! Weather supposed to be ok til we all get home again! You coming in with your naked hubby?
Old Mar 1st 2008, 7:39 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by danny.f
Morning Soph! Weather supposed to be ok til we all get home again! You coming in with your naked hubby?
Just thought. Should rephrase that. But I'm nosey so Iwon't!
Old Mar 2nd 2008, 2:05 am
BE Enthusiast

donnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to behold

Hi Soph, sorry just read your message, although Simon did mention we missed seeing Dave naked
It would be great to catch up soon though....are you going to Karonious's on Saturday or Dreamfish's on the 15th? If not we'll have to catch up for coffee / wine soon.
Good to see you online.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.