Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Wellington's own barmy army! Lads day out.

Wellington's own barmy army! Lads day out.

Old Mar 13th 2008, 6:07 am
BE Forum Addict

simonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Wellington's own barmy army! Lads day out.

Originally Posted by Maz
You think Danny needs encouraging or something?
No!!!!1

Hey what time are we meeting up outside the ground?
Old Mar 13th 2008, 8:33 am
BE Forum Addict

danny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by simonmarkellis
No!!!!1

Hey what time are we meeting up outside the ground?
Dan's got cricket,and a mate staying over on Friday,but will meet anytime.Reckon we'll be there by about 11ish? Tommytucker coming too,but won't be there til middayish.
What time's good for you?
Old Mar 13th 2008, 9:05 am
Winter hibernator

Ted Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by danny.f
Dan's got cricket,and a mate staying over on Friday,but will meet anytime.Reckon we'll be there by about 11ish? Tommytucker coming too,but won't be there til middayish.
What time's good for you?
Dan,

Kieran and I shall probs be in the pub opposite the ground (scoreboard end). Come and give me the tickets and I'll shout you a round.

Good luck to little Dan for his game.

How you getting down ??
Old Mar 13th 2008, 7:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

danny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ted Logan
Dan,

Kieran and I shall probs be in the pub opposite the ground (scoreboard end). Come and give me the tickets and I'll shout you a round.

Good luck to little Dan for his game.

How you getting down ??
Probably train. What's the pub called? Is it the one at the bottom of Adelaide opposite Mcdonalds?
Si-you good to meet there too?
Old Mar 13th 2008, 7:13 pm
Winter hibernator

Ted Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to behold

Probably train. What's the pub called? Is it the one at the bottom of Adelaide opposite Mcdonalds?
Si-you good to meet there too?
Caledonian Hotel, they seem to have allow beer drinking out the front too. Yes it is the one opposite McD's

Hell if I get there early enough I could have an McD breakkie
Old Mar 13th 2008, 7:36 pm

dreamfish is an unknown quantity at this point

Caledonian Hotel, they seem to have allow beer drinking out the front too. Yes it is the one opposite McD's

mmmmMMMMMmmmmmmm sausage and egg mcmuffin
Old Mar 14th 2008, 2:29 am
BE Forum Addict

Game's looking mighty facinating! Who'd have thought England would've made 342 having been 136-5. And that NZ would be 100-3 at tea,having been 31-3!
Couple more wickets tonight could see a very drunk Danny by 6pm tomorrow- sorry DF!!
Old Mar 14th 2008, 3:51 am
Winter hibernator

Game's looking mighty facinating! Who'd have thought England would've made 342 having been 136-5. And that NZ would be 100-3 at tea,having been 31-3!
Couple more wickets tonight could see a very drunk Danny by 6pm tomorrow- sorry DF!!
Danny, you get drunk and we'll put you on the wrong train back. Wairarapa express sounds fun, first stop Carterton.
Old Mar 14th 2008, 5:02 am
Maz

Maz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond repute

Danny, you get drunk and we'll put you on the wrong train back. Wairarapa express sounds fun, first stop Carterton.
Old Mar 14th 2008, 5:15 am

dreamfish is an unknown quantity at this point

well put it like this - wasnt expecting you to roll up sober

just remember there will be a lovely drunk donna waiting for you cos me and the gals will be giving it the biggun!!
Old Mar 14th 2008, 5:46 am
BE Forum Addict

simonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dreamfish

just remember there will be a lovely drunk donna waiting for you cos me and the gals will be giving it the biggun!!
Just don't eat all the food....
Old Mar 14th 2008, 7:44 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by dreamfish

Get her smashed-improves me chances of a bash when we get in!
Old Mar 16th 2008, 5:49 am
BE Forum Addict

What a day, cheers lads - great time at the cricket...
Old Mar 16th 2008, 7:49 am
Winter hibernator

yes most excellent day. Beer, singing and cricket ...... what else did one need.

Thinking about the Canes v Crusaders next month, tickets $35, game played on a Fri Night.