Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Wellington weather is shit!

Wellington weather is shit!

Old Jan 7th 2007, 6:31 am
BE Enthusiast

blowfly is a glorious beacon of lightblowfly is a glorious beacon of lightblowfly is a glorious beacon of lightblowfly is a glorious beacon of lightblowfly is a glorious beacon of lightblowfly is a glorious beacon of lightblowfly is a glorious beacon of lightblowfly is a glorious beacon of lightblowfly is a glorious beacon of lightblowfly is a glorious beacon of lightblowfly is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Wellington weather is shit!

Originally Posted by UKGrant23
All I can say is lets not get so obsessed about the weather. Although it's nice to wake up with the Sun Shining.....its not the end of the world if it's not. I'm sure if you guys were living in Perth or somewhere you'd only be moaning that the weather is too hot. New Zealand is such a beautiful country, in any weather. Sorry guys, but you asked for it
I have only ever visted NZ it is indeed beautiful and above all has a temperant climate. I live in OZ far to hot and uncomfortable for me.UKgrant23
I love Nottingham ,it will be a bit quieter too.
Old Jan 7th 2007, 8:42 am
BE Forum Addict

lapsed kiwi has a reputation beyond reputelapsed kiwi has a reputation beyond reputelapsed kiwi has a reputation beyond reputelapsed kiwi has a reputation beyond reputelapsed kiwi has a reputation beyond reputelapsed kiwi has a reputation beyond reputelapsed kiwi has a reputation beyond reputelapsed kiwi has a reputation beyond reputelapsed kiwi has a reputation beyond reputelapsed kiwi has a reputation beyond reputelapsed kiwi has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Nice Guy
29c and wall to wall sunshine in the GC today..............

Sorry..................
(Not really)
33C on my deck today and wall to wall sunshine too. Even the sea at our local beach must have been close to 25C in the shallows.
Old Jan 7th 2007, 9:49 am
BE Forum Addict

Nice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Wellington weather is shit!

Originally Posted by lapsed kiwi
33C on my deck today and wall to wall sunshine too. Even the sea at our local beach must have been close to 25C in the shallows.
Jolly good for you!
Old Jan 7th 2007, 9:43 pm

Nerine is an unknown quantity at this point

You need to put that thermometer in the shade to get an accurate reading of air temperature. Did they teach you nothing at school?
Old Jan 11th 2007, 10:38 pm
Banned

Dirk1971 is a name known to allDirk1971 is a name known to allDirk1971 is a name known to allDirk1971 is a name known to allDirk1971 is a name known to allDirk1971 is a name known to allDirk1971 is a name known to allDirk1971 is a name known to allDirk1971 is a name known to allDirk1971 is a name known to allDirk1971 is a name known to all

Ahhh, thats better! Brisbane is lovely and hot. No more freezing my knackers of in the 'summer'. No more wind! Even the people are warm and friendly! Not the sourpuss lot you get in Wellington. Yep, life is good. Oh yeah did I mention im making $500 NZ a day?

Come back to NZ? Not ****ing likely.
Old Jan 12th 2007, 12:07 am
BE Enthusiast

blowfly is a glorious beacon of lightblowfly is a glorious beacon of lightblowfly is a glorious beacon of lightblowfly is a glorious beacon of lightblowfly is a glorious beacon of lightblowfly is a glorious beacon of lightblowfly is a glorious beacon of lightblowfly is a glorious beacon of lightblowfly is a glorious beacon of lightblowfly is a glorious beacon of lightblowfly is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Dirk1971
Ahhh, thats better! Brisbane is lovely and hot. No more freezing my knackers of in the 'summer'. No more wind! Even the people are warm and friendly! Not the sourpuss lot you get in Wellington. Yep, life is good. Oh yeah did I mention im making $500 NZ a day?

Come back to NZ? Not ****ing likely.
good Luck glad your happier
Old Jan 12th 2007, 2:43 am

I'k glad to report that it's about 20 degrees here today. Ok the low cloud (can you get fog this time of year? if so I think that's what it really is) and rain really do make me feel like I'm back in a uk....winter.

Come on and make my day, tell me what it's like in Brisbane so I can bask in some cyber sun instead of wiping the clag off the kid's gumboots for the 4th time today
Old Jan 12th 2007, 5:35 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Nerine
I'k glad to report that it's about 20 degrees here today. Ok the low cloud (can you get fog this time of year? if so I think that's what it really is) and rain really do make me feel like I'm back in a uk....winter.

Come on and make my day, tell me what it's like in Brisbane so I can bask in some cyber sun instead of wiping the clag off the kid's gumboots for the 4th time today
38c tooo hot for comfort or the great outdoors.There you go some cyber sun for ya
Old Jan 12th 2007, 7:48 am
BE Forum Addict

Nice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond repute

A mere 30c on the GC today, Mrs Nice Guy went to the beach and a mere 25c in the water.

Phew, what a schorcher!

And no let up!

Sorry...........

(Not really)
Old Jan 12th 2007, 7:50 am
BE Forum Addict

Strangely enough I'm off to Welly on Sunday for a week.........should be good!
Old Jan 12th 2007, 7:57 am
BE Forum Addict

poppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond repute

they are surley blessed, the king of shagging is in the capital ,will you be blown away in welly
Old Jan 12th 2007, 7:58 am
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute

Are you the official welcome party for Danny and Donna f?
Old Jan 12th 2007, 8:00 am
BE Forum Addict

poppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond repute

:
Originally Posted by karonious
Are you the official welcome party for Danny and Donna f?
see the crowds are starting to gather in antcipation
Old Jan 12th 2007, 8:01 am

Originally Posted by blowfly
38c tooo hot for comfort or the great outdoors.There you go some cyber sun for ya
Thanks, I'll just get a cold drink to go with that, guess there's nothing left to it but to slip into the pool and keep in the shade.

Pitch black, blowing hard and p***ing down with rain. No contest
Old Jan 12th 2007, 8:01 am
BE Forum Addict

Default The shagging God

Ahhhhhhhhhhh.......yes.......shagging I know him well.................truly a God to be worshipped!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.