Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Wellington People Santa Parade

Wellington People Santa Parade

Old Dec 7th 2013, 6:35 pm

Location: Wellington - I miss Castles, the NHS & English school system
MrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Wellington People Santa Parade

Check out
to see updates to see if it will go ahead
Old Dec 8th 2013, 8:27 pm
Account Closed

Tom1983 has a spectacular aura aboutTom1983 has a spectacular aura aboutTom1983 has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Wellington People Santa Parade

Did it go ahead?

If so, did you get an absolute soaking??? The wee boy and I thought we were under a waterfall yesterday at the Christchurch one
Old Dec 8th 2013, 8:48 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

It did rain a bit didn't it. Mind you , it is that time of year.
Old Dec 8th 2013, 8:52 pm
Account Closed

Tom1983 has a spectacular aura aboutTom1983 has a spectacular aura aboutTom1983 has a spectacular aura about

True

I had to google and check that New Zealands answer to Wimbledon was happening yesterday
Old Dec 8th 2013, 11:14 pm

Location: Wellington - I miss Castles, the NHS & English school system
MrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond repute

It did go ahead but we decided not to go in the end. as far as I understad parade went well it was the party in Frank Kitts and Carols by Candle light that got a good soaking
Old Dec 9th 2013, 5:18 am
BE Enthusiast

moonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to behold

The parade itself was really sunny, just a little windy