Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Wellington - Overdue Girls night out

Wellington - Overdue Girls night out

Old Nov 2nd 2007, 9:13 pm
Forum Regular

Kerry W is a name known to allKerry W is a name known to allKerry W is a name known to allKerry W is a name known to allKerry W is a name known to allKerry W is a name known to allKerry W is a name known to allKerry W is a name known to allKerry W is a name known to allKerry W is a name known to allKerry W is a name known to all
Default Re: Wellington - Overdue Girls night out

Originally Posted by Boopy
We'll have a special welcome night out when you get here.
Sounds good to me
Old Nov 2nd 2007, 10:35 pm
BE Forum Addict

luvwelly has a reputation beyond reputeluvwelly has a reputation beyond reputeluvwelly has a reputation beyond reputeluvwelly has a reputation beyond reputeluvwelly has a reputation beyond reputeluvwelly has a reputation beyond reputeluvwelly has a reputation beyond reputeluvwelly has a reputation beyond reputeluvwelly has a reputation beyond reputeluvwelly has a reputation beyond reputeluvwelly has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=Kerry W;5500784]
Originally Posted by donnaf
Or is there anyone sensible out there who will look after us both
Well, the sensible one could have been me but I have just found out it clashes with the Work Christmas Do (for which alas I have to dress up)...so I'll have to pass this time as well Karonious.
Old Nov 2nd 2007, 10:39 pm
Maz

Maz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond repute

Maz, from Welly to papakowhai in a taxi is $70 - ask Danny, he fell asleep in a loo and had to come home on his own - expensive night out Not too bad if 4 of us share!
Actually I was thinking getting the train back then jumping in a taxi from there. How does that sound?

Originally Posted by simonmarkellis
To give you all a little bit more drinking money, Welly Wife has booked me to take the Porirua Possee there... just don't throw up till you get out of the car Donna!!
Woo hoo!!!! Simon, you're a very very brave man, and thank you!

Wench wagon!!
Brilliant! You realise your car will never be the same again, right?

Originally Posted by luvwelly
Well, the sensible one could have been me but I have just found out it clashes with the Work Christmas Do (for which alas I have to dress up)...so I'll have to pass this time as well Karonious.
Sorry to hear you and Karen can't make it!
Old Nov 3rd 2007, 9:08 am
BE Enthusiast

donnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to behold

To give you all a little bit more drinking money, Welly Wife has booked me to take the Porirua Possee there... just don't throw up till you get out of the car Donna!!
I'll be good
Danny says the most frightening sound in the world is a bunch of women together You are very brave but thank you!
Old Nov 3rd 2007, 9:09 am
BE Enthusiast

donnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to behold

[QUOTE=Kerry W;5500784]
The English way is get pissed, cry, dance like a pussycat doll (in your head only, not to anyone watching),cry, drink more, tell your friends how much you love them, think everyone is "dancing in your space", fall over, cry, have a kebab, throw up out the taxi window / wee in the back alley, go to sleep in your clothes / make up / red high heels after tryin to wake up your OH to tell him how much you love him ...maybe that's just where I come from
Kerry will you look after me?

Or, cry over a kebab (that fact it was alive once) , wake up lying in your kebab, streaky legs from spray on tan that washed off in the rain (by time you are so pi""ed you don't give a damn), panda eyes from mascara, tell your worst enemies you love them or worse still, what you really think of them ....

Donna, are you sure we were not born from the same womb? Will look after you if you look after me! Or is there anyone sensible out there who will look after us both
Maybe we should stay in sis!
Old Nov 3rd 2007, 11:02 am
Maz

Maz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=donnaf;5504930]
Originally Posted by Kerry W

Maybe we should stay in sis!
Just you try it! You'll be dragged out, kicking and screaming.
Old Nov 4th 2007, 1:43 am
BE Enthusiast

Wilma & co is just really niceWilma & co is just really niceWilma & co is just really niceWilma & co is just really niceWilma & co is just really niceWilma & co is just really niceWilma & co is just really niceWilma & co is just really nice

[QUOTE=luvwelly;5503569]
Originally Posted by Kerry W

Pity you can't make it this time luvwelly! For the locals, I'm happy to collect, drive to railway station and then deliver you all home at end of night, as long as we get the 11.30/midnight train back My boys don't realise that I can't do 6.30am start after a night out so I'm best off being the 'nominated driver'! Plus, it's good fun watching you lot get tiddly!!
Shall we sort out nearer the time who's going in the Wench wagon and who'll I'll collect in the Tart's Toyota??!
Old Nov 4th 2007, 4:25 am
BE Forum Addict

luvwelly has a reputation beyond reputeluvwelly has a reputation beyond reputeluvwelly has a reputation beyond reputeluvwelly has a reputation beyond reputeluvwelly has a reputation beyond reputeluvwelly has a reputation beyond reputeluvwelly has a reputation beyond reputeluvwelly has a reputation beyond reputeluvwelly has a reputation beyond reputeluvwelly has a reputation beyond reputeluvwelly has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=Wilma & co;5507385]
so I'm best off being the 'nominated driver'! Plus, it's good fun watching you lot get tiddly!!
Shall we sort out nearer the time who's going in the Wench wagon and who'll I'll collect in the Tart's Toyota??!
Wilma - now you really are being too sensible! Sorry I can't make it too..hopefully next time will work out.
Old Nov 4th 2007, 5:46 am
Winter hibernator

Ted Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to behold

Pity you can't make it this time luvwelly! For the locals, I'm happy to collect, drive to railway station and then deliver you all home at end of night, as long as we get the 11.30/midnight train back My boys don't realise that I can't do 6.30am start after a night out so I'm best off being the 'nominated driver'! Plus, it's good fun watching you lot get tiddly!!
That is one of the most lamest excuses I have ever heard Wilma.

Get drinking girlie and be a real man

Oh, can anyone pick up Kerry on the way through
Old Nov 4th 2007, 5:57 am
Forum Regular

Kerry W is a name known to allKerry W is a name known to allKerry W is a name known to allKerry W is a name known to allKerry W is a name known to allKerry W is a name known to allKerry W is a name known to allKerry W is a name known to allKerry W is a name known to allKerry W is a name known to allKerry W is a name known to all

[QUOTE=Ted Logan;5507852]
Originally Posted by Wilma & co

Oh, can anyone pick up Kerry on the way through
No need Dirk, you can drop me off oh, and a few others that might be coming along too.
Old Nov 4th 2007, 6:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

danny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond repute

Tell his lordship to do the 6.30 start so you can get tiddly too!

Sorry to miss you luvwelly - see you next time.
Old Nov 4th 2007, 6:57 pm
BE Enthusiast

Wilma & co is just really niceWilma & co is just really niceWilma & co is just really niceWilma & co is just really niceWilma & co is just really niceWilma & co is just really niceWilma & co is just really niceWilma & co is just really nice

[QUOTE=Ted Logan;5507852]

Get drinking girlie and be a real man
Ah, you see, I don't need to get slaughtered to have a good night out. Plus, I can't hold my beer like I used to!!
Old Nov 4th 2007, 6:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by danny.f

Sorry to miss you luvwelly - see you next time.
Is this donnaf in disguise again - if not B****R OFF, you're not invited!!!
Old Nov 4th 2007, 7:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

Ooops sorry, tis I - Danny always forgets to lo off.
I know what you mean about not being able to hold beer - 3 glasses of wine now and I'm tiddly. Gone are the days of 3 bottles of wine and still being able to walk in a straight line (or so I thought)
Old Nov 4th 2007, 7:10 pm
life finally begins in NZ

sarahlou2411 is a jewel in the roughsarahlou2411 is a jewel in the roughsarahlou2411 is a jewel in the roughsarahlou2411 is a jewel in the rough
Smile Re: Wellington - Overdue Girls night out

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.