Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Wellington mums...again

Wellington mums...again

Old Feb 29th 2008, 5:07 pm
Forum Regular

saritabear is a name known to allsaritabear is a name known to allsaritabear is a name known to allsaritabear is a name known to allsaritabear is a name known to allsaritabear is a name known to allsaritabear is a name known to allsaritabear is a name known to allsaritabear is a name known to allsaritabear is a name known to allsaritabear is a name known to all
Smile Wellington mums...again

I was trying to explain to OH about all you lovely ladies on this forum who had been messaging about meeting us newbies when we arrive and the sort of things you get up to (allegedly!) He totally didn't get it and said, wittily for him, that it sounded like a group of WAMs - like WAGs but Wellington Area Mums instead. He mumbled something about t-shirts too but I was too busy trying to decide if it was funny or insulting?!

Anyway, as a soon to be member of the WAMs, I look forward to meeting you all sometime later this year.

ps have two small people of 5 and 2 so offers of play would be most welcome!
Old Feb 29th 2008, 6:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

Wilma & co is just really niceWilma & co is just really niceWilma & co is just really niceWilma & co is just really niceWilma & co is just really niceWilma & co is just really niceWilma & co is just really niceWilma & co is just really nice
Default Re: Wellington mums...again

I quite fancy being a WAM....'young guns having some fun' etc etc. (If you don't understand then you're too young!!
Old Feb 29th 2008, 9:35 pm
Forum Regular

Welly Wife is just really niceWelly Wife is just really niceWelly Wife is just really niceWelly Wife is just really niceWelly Wife is just really niceWelly Wife is just really niceWelly Wife is just really niceWelly Wife is just really niceWelly Wife is just really niceWelly Wife is just really niceWelly Wife is just really nice

Originally Posted by Wilma & co
I quite fancy being a WAM....'young guns having some fun' etc etc. (If you don't understand then you're too young!!
Sadly I know exactly what you are talking about
Old Mar 1st 2008, 6:45 am
Forum Regular

saritabear is a name known to allsaritabear is a name known to allsaritabear is a name known to allsaritabear is a name known to allsaritabear is a name known to allsaritabear is a name known to allsaritabear is a name known to allsaritabear is a name known to allsaritabear is a name known to allsaritabear is a name known to allsaritabear is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Welly Wife
Sadly I know exactly what you are talking about
I remember too. I was a big fan as well. Sssh. Don't tell anyone!
Old Mar 1st 2008, 6:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

pumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud of

Hey Sucker! What the hells got into you!

We are going to have SO much fun!!!

We should start up a parent and little person club too!

Is anyone else being a real saddo and staying in watching a song for Europe??

PL
xx
Old Mar 1st 2008, 7:26 pm
Just Joined

Dirty Wellies is just really niceDirty Wellies is just really niceDirty Wellies is just really niceDirty Wellies is just really niceDirty Wellies is just really niceDirty Wellies is just really niceDirty Wellies is just really niceDirty Wellies is just really niceDirty Wellies is just really niceDirty Wellies is just really nice

I'm hoping this was just a careless whisper - Have I REALLY missed 'A Song for Europe'? Can't believe it!

That's it back to blighty for me - what will I do when I miss Eurovision???????????

Who else is sad enough to fancy a NZ showing of the greatest show on earth if I can get someone to put it on a DVD & send it over?
Old Mar 1st 2008, 7:41 pm
BE Enthusiast

pumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud of

BBC1 9.30 pm tonite - eurovision - Your Decision the results!!

I have to say, what a pile of pants they have been. Michelle Gayle, Andy Abrahams (x factor runner up). A joseph reject. Mostly Awful!! But you can't help watching!

Ireland have chosen a singing Duck to represent them!!
Old Mar 1st 2008, 7:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

danny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dirty Wellies
I'm hoping this was just a careless whisper - Have I REALLY missed 'A Song for Europe'? Can't believe it!

That's it back to blighty for me - what will I do when I miss Eurovision???????????

Who else is sad enough to fancy a NZ showing of the greatest show on earth if I can get someone to put it on a DVD & send it over?
Terry Wogan's finest couple of hours predicting the points. Funny as anything broadcastable.
Erm....apparently Club Tropicana's drinks are free. Fun and sunshine,there's enough for everyone. So I believe.
Old Mar 1st 2008, 7:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

Yes. There were a couple of Bad boys singing something about freedom. I saw them last christmas on top of the pops. Don't think they should be representing Blighty though.

I love Terry "I'm your man" Wogan. He's ace.
Old Mar 1st 2008, 8:38 pm
Winter hibernator

Ted Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by danny.f
Terry Wogan's finest couple of hours predicting the points. Funny as anything broadcastable.
Erm....apparently Club Tropicana's drinks are free. Fun and sunshine,there's enough for everyone. So I believe.

Not in Manchester ........

I love it, England always loses, bit like their football team

Anyway if it happens make sure "you wake make up before you go go"
Old Mar 2nd 2008, 1:49 am
BE Enthusiast

Wilma & co is just really niceWilma & co is just really niceWilma & co is just really niceWilma & co is just really niceWilma & co is just really niceWilma & co is just really niceWilma & co is just really niceWilma & co is just really nice

Excuse me Danny and Ted, you'd have to be WAD's!!!
Old Mar 2nd 2008, 2:14 am
BE Enthusiast

donnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to behold

Yeah, go and start your own thread!!
Old Mar 2nd 2008, 2:50 am
Banned

pascalr is just really nicepascalr is just really nicepascalr is just really nicepascalr is just really nicepascalr is just really nicepascalr is just really nicepascalr is just really nicepascalr is just really nicepascalr is just really nicepascalr is just really nice

Originally Posted by Ted Logan
Not in Manchester ........

I love it, England always loses, bit like their football team

Anyway if it happens make sure "you wake make up before you go go"
At least we have a football team, oh I forgot you have the all whites
Old Mar 2nd 2008, 9:18 am
Forum Regular

They're just after a free t-shirt. Am thinking of printing up a load and posting them over to you all! Missed Last Christmas post but if my OH gives me a bit more Freedom should be able to avoid any more Careless Whispers and get them sent asap.
Who was more a George fan, like me? And who went for the weirdo with a shuttlecock down his pants?!!
Old Mar 2nd 2008, 3:59 pm
BE Enthusiast

George was definitely the one for me.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.