Wellington Mums

Old Feb 26th 2008, 9:34 am
Forum Regular

stasia is a name known to allstasia is a name known to allstasia is a name known to allstasia is a name known to allstasia is a name known to allstasia is a name known to allstasia is a name known to allstasia is a name known to allstasia is a name known to allstasia is a name known to allstasia is a name known to all
Default Re: Wellington Mums

hi there, we've been out here 3 weeks now and loving it, we have 2 boys the same age as your girls so will def have to meet up when you get here.
we've been to a few get togethers and everyone is really friendly, so don't worry you won't make any friends you'll be made to feel more than welcome.
relax and enjoy your last few weeks at home x
Old Feb 26th 2008, 6:56 pm
Forum Regular

saritabear is a name known to allsaritabear is a name known to allsaritabear is a name known to allsaritabear is a name known to allsaritabear is a name known to allsaritabear is a name known to allsaritabear is a name known to allsaritabear is a name known to allsaritabear is a name known to allsaritabear is a name known to allsaritabear is a name known to all

just got the comments about 2 bottles not being enough - just rude! I'll have to see how much I can fit into my suitcase girls/ladies/gals/possee.

Do you have badges or tee-shirts or membership fees?! Or can anyone, ie me, just turn up and smile and I'm in?

I notice Maz that you were quite keen on the showing round bit - can I book a tour too please? Are your hourly rates good or should I just jump on the tourbus with Lou?!!!!

Hoping to be there soon girls/ladies/etcs.

sb
x
Old Feb 27th 2008, 7:41 am
BE Enthusiast

pumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud of

Hi SaritaBear

I think the more the merrier - literally

Maybe we can blag our way into the Posse with Yorkshire tea bags and "real" Cadburys chocolate???

PL
xx
Old Feb 27th 2008, 8:04 am
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by pumpkinlou
Hi SaritaBear

I think the more the merrier - literally

Maybe we can blag our way into the Posse with Yorkshire tea bags and "real" Cadburys chocolate???

PL
xx

Nah, the posse survives on wild excess and copious amounts of alcohol
{And 2 sugars in my tea please }
Old Feb 27th 2008, 8:45 am
BE Enthusiast

pumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by karonious
{And 2 sugars in my tea please }
OOoooh! Great. Thats my kinda posse!!

(after a wild, debaucherous night of watching masterchef and drinking tea )
Old Feb 27th 2008, 8:49 am
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by pumpkinlou
OOoooh! Great. Thats my kinda posse!!

(after a wild, debaucherous night of watching masterchef and drinking tea )
Oh, we know how to live on the wild side here: 2 half lagers and off home to bed!!
Such a hedonistic lifestyle!!
Old Feb 27th 2008, 9:27 am
Forum Regular

PVFC is a glorious beacon of lightPVFC is a glorious beacon of lightPVFC is a glorious beacon of lightPVFC is a glorious beacon of lightPVFC is a glorious beacon of lightPVFC is a glorious beacon of lightPVFC is a glorious beacon of lightPVFC is a glorious beacon of lightPVFC is a glorious beacon of lightPVFC is a glorious beacon of lightPVFC is a glorious beacon of light

I would be happy to show you around the Porirua area once you arrive - a whistlestop tour of the local environs.
And I'm sure there will be others who can show you/tell you about other areas
Just remeber to bring a hoodie to wear while touring Porirua or else they will know you are a tourist and it might not be safe!!!!
Old Feb 27th 2008, 9:28 pm
Maz

Maz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Kerry W
It is weird when you get together, you read posts from other members and before you meet them you always have your own perception of what they are going to be like. They are a mad lot and worth having a good night out with and very helpful and supportive.
I said at the last get-together that everyone needs several nametags - real name, onscreen name, partner of, partner's onscreen name, names of kids

Originally Posted by Kerry W
Which brings me to thinking we are probably due another girls night out in Welly very soon!
Now you're talking!

Originally Posted by donnaf
I have had a complete job change (and I'm having another one next month).
RESULT!!! Many congrats Donna!

Originally Posted by simonmarkellis
Not before us 'Wellington Dad's' get our arses in gear and have a lads day/night out...
Pfff, you reckon

Originally Posted by saritabear
I notice Maz that you were quite keen on the showing round bit - can I book a tour too please? Are your hourly rates good or should I just jump on the tourbus with Lou?!!!!
I'm expecting a comeback from PVFC about "hourly rates"

I love showing people around (the little I know of the area, anyway, compared to many/most on here). I work in the CBD so can always meet for lunch on the waterfront, too.

They do???????

*whistles innocently*
Old Feb 27th 2008, 9:36 pm
Forum Regular

PVFC is a glorious beacon of lightPVFC is a glorious beacon of lightPVFC is a glorious beacon of lightPVFC is a glorious beacon of lightPVFC is a glorious beacon of lightPVFC is a glorious beacon of lightPVFC is a glorious beacon of lightPVFC is a glorious beacon of lightPVFC is a glorious beacon of lightPVFC is a glorious beacon of lightPVFC is a glorious beacon of light

[QUOTE=Maz;5991900]

I'm expecting a comeback from PVFC about "hourly rates"

I love showing people around (the little I know of the area, anyway, compared to many/most on here). I work in the CBD so can always meet for lunch on the waterfront, too. QUOTE]

ME!!!! I have never done one of your tours!!

But your other rates are cheap

(didn't like to disappoint)
Old Feb 27th 2008, 9:39 pm
Maz

Maz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond repute

As if like magic, up he pops...